PDA

View Full Version : Granny Newsletter - Update - 4/6/08

kittyc
04-03-2008, 12:41 PM
Get your bags packed, gas up the van, call your meet up group and put together a group to travel to DC and be a part of this great event. Go to www.freedomrally.info and check out the travel forum.
Catch a ride or offer one.
Show our Congress and Senate there is unity among the people. We are all angry and are not going to take it any longer!
We are proud to announce we are now members of :

Federal Immigration Reform Enforcement Coalition
F.I.R.E Coalition.

We ( Granny Warriors) will be attending the upcoming Rally in Raleigh NC on May 1st to counter the ILLEGAL Aliens May 1st protest marches proclaiming their Rights? We encourage everyone to attend if possible. Check with your local Fire Coilition group to find out where there are local demonstrations you can attend. This my friends is a most important event. We as Americans have to stand up for our Country and our Rights as Citizens. Illegal is just that NOT LEGAL. No matter how it is promoted Illegal Aliens are here against the Laws of this country. What other group of criminals have the nerve to protest in mass against the very country that allows them to openly break laws?
Illegals can muster thousands of Illegals to march and protest having to obey our laws, laws we as citizens have to obey, we the citizens have to get off our butts and counteract these marches showing we are not going to allow it any longer. Our officials have to uphold the laws of this country for everyone. No Exceptions even if you do pick fruits, clean houses, do all the jobs Americans do not like to do ! That is so much balloney. Americans will work if paid a decent salary and most certainly would work if there were not so many entitlement programs subsidizing being lazy. The working class is being slaughtered by high taxes, high gasoline prices, high food prices and medical care which we have to pay for yet the Illegals get for free, well not free as we as tax payers pay for it in the long run. This has to stop! That means every citizen has to stand up for the Constitution, demand following our founding fathers rules set up to protect us from what is happening today in Government.
That is the end of this rant for the day.
Now for the fun stuff.. The Freedom Rally is all sewed up. Everyone is confirmed and ready to have fun that day. Come on down to DC and lets show the American People are aware of what is going on. We can show the Washington Cartel where to go and what to do with their eroding of our rights.. The Elites have had their day, it is now our turn to plug up the drain on our lives. We don't need protection from the Terrorists as much as we need protection from our own Government.. They are protecting us to death and on purpose.
Get to Washington DC on the 15th. Bring your family, bring your neighbors,bring your friends,bring your enemys.
Help make this one event that will not be forgotten.

IT is up to YOU !

This Freedom Rally could very well be the last event we are allowed to participate in whether due to loss of freedoms the Constitution guarantees us or due to the high cost of fuel and of getting anywhere that is not absolutely necessary. In any event we will be in Washington DC on the 15th and hopefully so will thousands of others who want to show opposition to many many programs which are being shoved down the American's thoats daily. Whether you are against AMNESTY, the NAU, NAIS, NAFTA, CAFTA, PATRIOT ACT, REAL ID or any of the other many programs we are being subjected to without a vote or any type of consent from the citizenry the Freedom Rally should be a venue you support. We are attempting to unite all of these small battles which is really a method used to keep us all busy and unaware of other items which are being enacted while we worry with just one small area of concern.. We all need to realize we have to unite and make one huge force of people all with different agendas but one goal.. FREEDOM and Restoring our rights under the CONSTITUTION.
Come to DC bring your signs, wear your shirts and lets peacefully show the stregnth of the people.
Support our efforts, if you cannot come help someone else to do so, encourage your friends, promote our event. Contact all of your contacts, family and friends, forward this message to everyone. Please remember to remove email addresses when forwarding so others cannot use them for other purposes or better yet send them as a blind carbon copy.
T
o send to your contacts use these links:

www.freedomrally.info
or
www.grannywarriors.com/freedom.htm
Please consider sending in a donation to help us pay for this event.. It is a very costly event which we are struggling to fund.
No amount is too small. We appreciate every single donation and use it honestly and for the successful completion of this event.
The donation links may not work in email messages.
Please go to the web in the above link to donate to make sure the links are working properly.
Sometimes the donation button will not work from a email message. if you have that problem go to the web page: www.grannywarriors.com/freedom2.htm
UNITED we will stand...and so will the America we love.

RESTORE AMERICA

Join us in Washington:
Support Ron Paul Revolution Radio
See you all there on the 15th with your signs and energy lets get this

REVOLUTION IN HIGH GEAR !

This is our chance to show Congress and the Senate there are eyes on them and they can be voted out if they do not start doing their jobs.
Sign the Petition to present to Congress on the 15th.
www.grannywarriors.com

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE TRUST AND SUPPORT YOU HAVE GIVEN THE GRANNYS THIS PAST YEAR. YOU HAVE ALL BEEN SO GENEROUS AND SUPPORTIVE WHICH HAS ALLOWED US TO HAVE ACCOMPLISHED THE TASKS WE HAVE TAKEN ON.
Every Success the Granny's have had is due to you the people who support us!
AGAIN THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS US ALL
Other Links:
www.freedomrally.info
www.grannywarriors.com
( home ) 828-683-2009 ( cell ) 409-673-4891
27 Beaton Path, Leicester, NC, 28748
warriorgrannys@aol.com

runningdiz
04-03-2008, 01:00 PM
They picked such a great date. There will be no college students there that for sure. I have exams and papers due on that date. It still baffles me why they chose a weekday in early April for this.Does it have to be on tax day to send a message?

LiveToWin
04-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Show our Congress and Senate there is unity among the people.

Really? Maybe they should have made it so there was only ONE rally. The ONE RON PAUL mentioned. What are you thinking making a rally that is going lessen the people at the REAL one......

I hope NO ONE Goes to this... :mad:

ARealConservative
04-03-2008, 01:33 PM
They picked such a great date. There will be no college students there that for sure. I have exams and papers due on that date. It still baffles me why they chose a weekday in early April for this.Does it have to be on tax day to send a message?

that's what old retired people do.

They go out in the middle of the work week, driving real slow just to piss us off.

RadiantBlueLight
04-03-2008, 01:40 PM
I think we should march on DC every day until we're free again.

sratiug
04-03-2008, 02:44 PM
Really? Maybe they should have made it so there was only ONE rally. The ONE RON PAUL mentioned. What are you thinking making a rally that is going lessen the people at the REAL one......

I hope NO ONE Goes to this... :mad:

Isn't Ron Paul speaking at THIS rally?

LiveToWin
04-03-2008, 04:21 PM

No, these people just made up their own thing and made people think it was the offical rally. Ron Paul will not be there. Its going to take away people from the real one because some people cant make the trip to DC twice. That is why im mad :mad:

Working Poor
04-03-2008, 05:25 PM
I think we should march on DC every day until we're free again.

Hear! Hear!

torchbearer
04-03-2008, 06:18 PM

Yes, Ron Paul is speaking at the 15th rally, so is Bob Barr, Russell Means, and about 20 other great patriots along with myself.
This will be the first meeting of the refounding fathers in washington d.c. and could possibly be the only rally.
So to the douche bag who is wishing for a flop on the 15th. Sit and spin. :D

Highland
04-03-2008, 06:21 PM
Yes Ron is speaking and supports this rally....a lot of work has gone into this and we should support RP supporters. Just because someone can't go twice doesn't mean that Granny is bad...plus Ron gave the responsibility to Grassroots. She has been campaigning non-stop, unlike many of us which is a fact. Plus if you wanna see Ron speak...hear is a great opportunity in OUR Nation's capitol. God Bless everyone who goes and their safety. We should be in prayer for the situation and realize that this is where the rubber meets the road. This is what Ron called "A peaceful Revolution" and we should not divide our support. Please consider these opinions.

Working Poor
04-03-2008, 06:38 PM
I don't know folks I think some of you are being rather closed minded. It is like they said this could be the last chance to make our voices heard.

This Freedom Rally could very well be the last event we are allowed to participate in whether due to loss of freedoms the Constitution guarantees us or due to the high cost of fuel and of getting anywhere that is not absolutely necessary. In any event we will be in Washington DC on the 15th and hopefully so will thousands of others who want to show opposition to many many programs which are being shoved down the American's thoats daily. Whether you are against AMNESTY, the NAU, NAIS, NAFTA, CAFTA, PATRIOT ACT, REAL ID or any of the other many programs we are being subjected to without a vote or any type of consent from the citizenry the Freedom Rally should be a venue you support. We are attempting to unite all of these small battles which is really a method used to keep us all busy and unaware of other items which are being enacted while we worry with just one small area of concern.. We all need to realize we have to unite and make one huge force of people all with different agendas but one goal.. FREEDOM and Restoring our rights under the CONSTITUTION.

Also Ron Paul and a lot of other people are going to be there. If you follow the links and watch the videos(some really awesome ones I might add) and read the articles you might have a better understanding of what's going on with it. Also if you can't go well then picket your local post offices and IRS offices makes some signs about income taxes being illegal. Don't cry about this not fitting in with your schedules. The soon the better the more the merrier. There are still primary elections that this rally could help Ron Paul to get more delegates so come on already stop your whinning...

torchbearer
04-03-2008, 08:18 PM
//

Pauliana
04-03-2008, 08:34 PM
I don't think RP has confirmed that he will be there...

torchbearer
04-03-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't think RP has confirmed that he will be there...

He has, he will be in session that day, but will be taking time to show up with carole to recieve some original artwork done on his behalf, and then speak.
It's already confirmed and slated.

Paulitical Correctness
04-03-2008, 11:06 PM
Well, I'm not ruining this entire semester's worth of work to go.

What the hell?

Neglecting college students is a mistake, we make up a large portion of this revolution.

Whatever, I guess.

LiveToWin
04-04-2008, 04:33 AM
Well, I'm not ruining this entire semester's worth of work to go.

What the hell?

Neglecting college students is a mistake, we make up a large portion of this revolution.

Whatever, I guess.

Dont worry, this is not the real rally. The big on isnt for a month or two.