PDA

View Full Version : If you vote for McCain you let the Terrorists win!

Conza88
04-03-2008, 08:54 AM
If you vote for McCain -- who has, admittedly said, he knows shit about the economy, you are voting to LET THE TERRORISTS WIN!

What do you think, they will say or claim - when the U.S Dollar is worth absolutely nothing around the world. What will they say, when the world's greatest economy plunges into recession & even possibly a depression?

The terrorists will claim, they destroyed America, and Won!
Vote for Ron Paul, save the economy before its too late!

Thats some perverted logic... but thats exactly why it will work. Spread that logic to the neocons / mccain delegates. :D

Banana
04-03-2008, 08:59 AM
We're going to need a little girl picking at a daisy and the video of building coming down....

pinkmandy
04-03-2008, 09:25 AM
Reverse psychology rocks. :) When you can't reason with them you have to trick them. Just like dealing with my 2 year old.

gb13
04-03-2008, 09:36 AM
I like it.

And, for the record, I believe Bin Laden has been quoted saying one of his goals was to destory the U.S. economically. Correct me if im wrong...

pinkmandy
04-03-2008, 09:38 AM
I like it.

And, for the record, I believe Bin Laden has been quoted saying one of his goals was to destory the U.S. economically. Correct me if im wrong...

You are right. It is true that a vote for McCain is a vote for terrorism. We wouldn't be lying at all. McCain will follow Bush's lead and do exactly what led to Russia's financial collapse.

hawks4ronpaul
04-03-2008, 06:00 PM
I like it.

Yes, see http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/02/economics-experts-endorse-ron-paul.html

acptulsa
04-04-2008, 06:33 AM
The terrorists and the fearmongers have a symbiotic relationship. One's no good without the other. They scratch each other's backs. What's more, our fearmongers are their terrorists and vice versa. All the same disease.

gb13
04-04-2008, 09:54 AM
Yes, see http://hawks4ronpaul.blogspot.com/2008/02/economics-experts-endorse-ron-paul.html

Thank you for the much needed reference. I knew I had read that somewhere...