PDA

View Full Version : Would you vote Barr/Paul?

wgadget
04-02-2008, 08:55 PM
I would.

Richie
04-02-2008, 08:57 PM
Yes!!!!!!! :D

dannno
04-02-2008, 09:03 PM
I'd rather vote for Paul/Barr..

hey wait a minute.. that give's me an idea for a fundraiser :D

mrchubbs
04-02-2008, 09:39 PM
Absolutely.

Cowlesy
04-02-2008, 09:45 PM
If Dr. Paul chooses someone to be his Vice Presidential candidate, I will trust that he picked someone who is aligned with him politically.

Dr. Paul will never and should never play second fiddle to someone like Bob Barr, Ventura or for heaven's sake, Mike Gravel.

ClayTrainor
04-02-2008, 09:47 PM
If Dr. Paul chooses someone to be his Vice Presidential candidate, I will trust that he picked someone who is aligned with him politically.

Dr. Paul will never and should never play second fiddle to someone like Bob Barr, Ventura or for heaven's sake, Mike Gravel.

i agree with everythign you said except the ventura part.

For the sake of actually winning the election, i would support that decision on his part.

Kotin
04-02-2008, 10:06 PM
i agree with everythign you said except the ventura part.

For the sake of actually winning the election, i would support that decision on his part.

all i know is that a Paul/Ventura or a Ventura/Paul would be a political powerhouse and possibly unstoppable

think about Ron Paul: The Champion of The Constitution, his economic wisdom, his principles and the record to match, the man who beat all the odds and outlasted about everyone, the figurehead of The Ron Paul Revolution...

mixed.

with Ventura's Outspokeness and straightforward approach, his independent streak and the fact that everyone knows who he is. former Navy Seal, former high rated Minnesota Governor

both are record breakers by nature.

wgadget
04-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Amazing, amazing....

Stallion
04-02-2008, 10:09 PM
Dr. Paul has been and always will be the reluctant leader of this movement. The only way he will ever be president is if it is thrust upon him. The grassroots pushed him this far, but I think if someone like Barr appears eager to take the torch, or at least help carry it, Dr. Paul will be more than willing to defer his leadership to that person. I could definitely see him joining a Barr ticket as VP, but those of you holding out for Paul/Barr, Paul/Ventura, etc. need to realize that the closest we could possibly get Dr. Paul to the oval office in 2009 will be the VP's office, if even that.

wgadget
04-02-2008, 10:11 PM
He is a LEADER. Like it or not...

: )

RedLightning
04-02-2008, 10:24 PM
I would of course, however I don't want Ron Paul to give up his current seat in Congress for a run (as President or VP running third party) which will probably fail.

IDefendThePlatform
04-03-2008, 05:30 AM
Paul/Ventura sounds intriguing.

I still think the best option for Dr. P is to run third party with a big name VP like Ventura or possibly Barr to get him media consideration. If not, then probably Barr as the Libertarian nominee is our next best option for bringing attention to the ideas of liberty this election.