PDA

View Full Version : Sherry Peel Jackson - Please Help!

sunny
04-02-2008, 02:39 PM
EVERYONE - JUMP IN AND HELP SHERRY PEEL JACKSON!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This came to from: "AFTF Maine" <aftfmaine@gmail.com>

http://www.sherrypeeljackson.com - dr. paul knows this lady!

IRS/DOJ Railroad/Kidnap Victim "Sherry Jackson" is SICK in an Atlanta Prison

Dear Friend of Sherry Jackson,

Sherry is an inmate in the Atlanta detention center. She has become ill because of the conditions in the jail. She has been placed on antibiotics because of a high fever and severe chest congestion.

The problem is two fold.

First, the building temperature is generally 50 degrees and the air conditioner is used constantly, causing freezing temperatures. Inmates are not allowed to have more than 2 paper- thin blankets.

Secondly, due to greed, the inmates are being fed food with zero nutritional value, which
violates national health standards. The inmates are served bologna that is more colorful than the paint section at Home Depot. The juice served should be 100%, instead, the juice is served without the ingredients listed from bags which look like plasma bags. The trays often have dead roaches on them.

Please bombard Chief Frank Seizer @ 404-885-8000 or the person in charge when he is absent, in order to plead with him to turn off the air conditioner when the temperature outside is 50 degrees of below and to serve food according to the guidelines of the national health institute.

Sherry mentioned that while listening to a radio broadcast it was indicated that the temperature outside was 43 degrees, she witness a bone chilling breeze from the jails air conditioning system.

Sherry is located on the 4th floor in downtown Atlanta.

The wind chill factors make it extremely cold. Sherry had begged the officers to turn off the air conditioner, but no one seems to care. She realizes the low temperature reduce the incidents of air borne diseases such as tuberculosis, however this is extreme cold.

She also realizes that her body can't fight disease without proper nutrition.

Additionally, if you write Sherry, put a return address on your letter or it will be thrown in the trash.
http://ronpaul.meetup.com/164

holipsism
04-08-2008, 03:23 PM
I'm sorry, but this is totally 100% unacceptable. I'm so furious right now I can barely put my thoughts together. The first thing that has me furious is incredibly I'm just finding out about something that happened in October of 2007 to someone who I don't know personally but have a tremendous amount of respect for. I'm literally sick to my stomach with the thought that a Queen like Sherry Peel Jackson is sitting in a prison because she had the audacity to stand up to bullies and tyrants. To add insult to injury, the people who sent her to prison were so-called "American Citizens." Also, from all accounts I've seen so far it would appear Miss Jackson has been thrown under the bus by the "tax resistance" movement and community (with the exception of a few, I'm sure. Isn't that the way it always is?)

I'm so done right now and for the first time in my life I'm afraid. I'm afraid because if someone can do the right thing and suffer so greatly and be punished for actually doing it, what message should we teach our children? Shut up and get in line? Keep your mouth shut and stop making things worse? Live with injustice woven into the fabric of your reality and just as long as you can breathe and stay alive everything will be alright?

I use to reject anarchist philosophy. I thought it was crazy talk. No government? There is no such thing as a state? The constitution has no authority? Please. I use to dismiss it all as crazy talk. Not any more. THERE IS NO STATE and THERE IS NO CITIZEN. The so-called “Government” is a gang or crooks, liars and thieves and voting within a system that has been compromised from top to bottom with the flawed assumption that everything will be alright once we get “the right person” in there is fool’s folly. How many patriots are going to be thrown under the bus and held up as martyrs because people refuse to come to the only natural, yet admittedly scary, conclusion? The problem is the concept of a government itself. A government cannot protect individual rights and liberties because if that was its function it would cease to exist. Everything the government does is via FORCE and there is no choice. If there was choice Sherry Peel Jackson wouldn’t have even been on trial. She chose not to participate in the current taxation system and refused to be used as a revenue generating source for the state and federal government. But with government there is no choice. There is no gracefully bowing out and there is no exercise of so-called “rights.” Under a government you have no rights only privileges. They feel you should be honored to have your money taken from you at the barrel of a gun. Sherry Peel Jackson’s crime was wanting to keep the fruits of her labor. Her crime was wanting to keep the money she worked for. Uh uh….the government, like any other crime syndicate, wants their cut.

Just ask the guy who caught Barry Bond’s record breaking home run ball. This guy goes to a baseball game to see history in the making. He lucks up and catches the record breaking ball, a sports fan’s dream, and before the stinging from the ball that hit his palm is gone the IRS is asking him for over $200,000.000 in taxes based on their approximation of what the worth of the baseball is going to be. If, as an honest thinking person, this doesn’t infuriate you, then…I don’t know what to do for you.

Peace, Love and the utmost of respect to Sherry Peel Jackson. I’ve never met you before but I love you, your heart and your spirit and passion for not only acknowledging Truth but having the courage to walk in truth no matter the consequences. You have nothing to be ashamed of because all of us out here who are suppose to be "free" have to bear that burden.

ONE LOVE

Roxi
04-08-2008, 06:19 PM
poor sherry, shes such a good woman too.... i wish i could do more than a phone call to help her

qh4dotcom
04-08-2008, 06:22 PM
Why is she in jail?

Feelgood
04-08-2008, 06:36 PM
She was convicted for tax evasion by a bunch of idiots on a jury that were clueless to the law. She was rail roaded.

Roxi
04-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Why is she in jail?

she was a former IRS agent in the fraud department, then resigned and later tried to win the 50k being offered for the Tax Law contest... after she couldn't find the law she quit filing her taxes and spoke out against the Fed and IRS... she was charged and convicted on 4 counts of willfully not paying your taxes.... she knew they were coming for her long before they ever raided her house, she kept fighting even though she knew she was going to prison... she deserves a medal not a cell IMO

pinkmandy
04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
This really angers me. Nonviolent people should NOT be in prison and treated like that. All because she refused to give the govt money they waste anyway...oh this angers me....

holipsism
04-09-2008, 12:18 AM
This really angers me. Nonviolent people should NOT be in prison and treated like that. All because she refused to give the govt money they waste anyway...oh this angers me....

My feelings exactly

Rhys
04-09-2008, 12:23 AM
what do we do?

my idea would be get people out there and also start canvasing again.

Also, I read once that Peter Schiff's dad is in jail for the same thing?

RevolutionSD
04-09-2008, 05:31 AM
This makes me feel sick and want to move to Belize. :(

tomveil
04-09-2008, 12:27 PM

Belize is my choice, too. Sadly, being only 31 I don't think I have the time to save enough to get there, the way things are going. I put together a 7 year plan early last year (Before I knew about Ron Paul, he actually made me rethink the plan!), and I don't think we have another 6 years here in the US before the feces impacts the fan.

holipsism
04-10-2008, 12:56 PM
what do we do?

my idea would be get people out there and also start canvasing again.

Also, I read once that Peter Schiff's dad is in jail for the same thing?

Irwin is his dad?:confused:

holipsism
04-10-2008, 12:57 PM

I wonder if there is a piece of land on this globe free from the tentacles of Tyranny. :(

Danke
04-10-2008, 04:16 PM
Irwin is his dad?:confused:

Yep.

DFF
04-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Woah! That's the same lady who was in Zeitgeist!

RonPaulFever
04-10-2008, 05:21 PM
Woah! That's the same lady who was in Zeitgeist!

I believe that part of Zeitgeist was taken from Freedom to Fascism. I recognized her name and did a google image search and sure enough, it was her.:(

holipsism
04-17-2008, 12:30 AM
I believe that part of Zeitgeist was taken from Freedom to Fascism. I recognized her name and did a google image search and sure enough, it was her.:(

Now...what is the tax resistance movement going to do about it? She is supposed to be a friend of Ron Paul but I haven't heard her name come out of his mouth. I could be wrong, but I haven't heard it.

FSP-Rebel
04-17-2008, 10:08 AM
This is clearly a tragedy. But, this is the endgame of the government having too much power over us. It's things like this that make me wonder whether taking over the GOP for the next 20 years will do anything. The gov is already beyond control. It really is time to move together with other freedom lovers and secede from the country. If not, and we're all spread out, we'll be picked off like shooting fish in a barrel. If ya can't move out of this country for whatever reason, consider joining me in NH for the www.freestateproject.org. It's in its fifth year and close to 300 people have already moved. It's really starting to kick into 2nd gear. You owe it to yourself to check out the movement from top to bottom. If not, good luck in your present situations. The reason the FSP will work when many other movements have failed/are failing is because it has a fairly decent-sized talk radio show that promotes it daily. And inertia is working in our favor--unlike the other past and present movements.