PDA

View Full Version : Bump and Digg this PLEASE!

steve005
04-02-2008, 12:56 PM
google esoteric agenda and watch it!

it woke me up and I am making all my friends watch it, it is inspiring too,

NOT A CONSPIRACY THEORY,

if you dont have time to watch it at least watch the last 10-20 minutes.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...42400352901009

steve005
04-02-2008, 01:25 PM
can someone please make a digg for this? we could get it to the top

hillertexas
04-02-2008, 01:27 PM
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009

steve005
04-02-2008, 06:13 PM
its well worth it I promise

Akus
04-02-2008, 06:29 PM
Not a conspiracy theory huh? Yeah....

Rhys
04-02-2008, 06:44 PM
then what is a conspiracy theory?

I've been wondering, do people believe the NWO has ancient magical abilities? like... pyramyd magic or something.

Akus
04-02-2008, 06:55 PM
it doesn't play

Joseph Hart
04-02-2008, 07:21 PM
then what is a conspiracy theory?

I've been wondering, do people believe the NWO has ancient magical abilities? like... pyramyd magic or something.

(adj.) A term used often to describe nuts - Webster Dictionary is CFR

slamhead
04-02-2008, 07:23 PM
This sounds like the same guy that did Zeitgeist...that was a great bunch of lies. Yeap watched the first 20 minutes and is the same guy..what a bunch of shit. This guy is so free with the facts just like he was with the Zeitgeist film. Some people will believe anything.

Checked these facts:

Nostradamus predicted the year 2012 as the end of time....fact is he never mentioned 2012.

Rothschild was the cause of the American Revolution....Not true.

Amsel Rothschild instigated the American Civil War...he must have done it from the grave as Amsel died 60 years prior to the Civil war.

Sir John Dee was the head of the British Secret Service M15. The MI 5 came to be in 1909. John Dee died in 1608. The only thing close to this is he was a spy for Queen Elizabeth and in his correspondence signed with "007" which as we know was used by Ian Flemming in his Bond novels.

Alfonse Taft, Father of William Taft is an ancestor of Bill Clinton.....this is a flat out lie.

Abraham Lincoln's father was A. A. Springs (part of the Rothschild dynasty). Another blatant lie. Lincoln's parents were Nancy Hanks Lincoln and Thomas Lincoln.

Such a load of crap....just like his Zeitgeist film.

steve005
04-02-2008, 08:21 PM
please point those facts out to me that he has wrong, please, the last 20 minutes is by far the best part

Akus
04-02-2008, 10:08 PM
This sounds like the same guy that did Zeitgeist...that was a great bunch of lies. Yeap watched the first 20 minutes and is the same guy..what a bunch of shit. This guy is so free with the facts just like he was with the Zeitgeist film. Some people will believe anything.

Checked these facts:

Nostradamus predicted the year 2012 as the end of time....fact is he never mentioned 2012.

Rothschild was the cause of the American Revolution....Not true.

Sir John Dee was the head of the British Secret Service M15. The MI 5 came to be in 1909. John Dee died in 1608. The only thing close to this is he was a spy for Queen Elizabeth and in his correspondence signed with "007" which as we know was used by Ian Flemming in his Bond novels.

Such a load of crap....just like his Zeitgeist film.He also noted that many dignitaries of the world are members of CFR, then had a picture of the Last Russian Czar who was killed in 1917, long before CFR was founded.

Rhys
04-03-2008, 08:55 AM
also, it's not true about the capitol letters in your name meaning you're a slave.

Conza88
04-04-2008, 06:44 AM
bump

Conza88
04-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Sent a message to the creator of the film, at youtube. Asking about the end section, how you would reply to accusations it means to lay down your arms to the nwo? And - how i get weary when ppl disable comments on videos, (its in parts at youtube) - like on obama videos, and why he had done the same. Reply:

I disabled the comments because I had people leaving threats and others starting arguments that were not conducive to the debate of the video. It began to look like a bathroom stall with racist and hateful comments, so I figured it wasn't worth it. The information in the film speaks for itself. I figure that people have the capability to use logic and research these things on their own, rather than basing their opinion off of others like or dislike of the film.

And the comment at the end has nothing to do with laying down their arms. Action can be taken, but those who prepare for such atrocities and chaos, will only get what they fear. Don't expect to have to take up arms and phsyically fight off the NWO. The NWO is already at war with our minds. They don't need to use weapons because they're already controlling the masses with media and through fear. The people are doing this to themselves. Spreading this type of information is the only escape from the mess we're in.

I'll explain it this way. The NWO consists of normal human beings that live in fear everyday. Fear of losing power. So they do anything to maintain that power, including harming others. If we the people defeat the NWO because we're AFRAID of not taking action, then we will only replace the NWO with different political and social values, but the same old fear. Politics and Social problems are symptoms of the true psychological problem within all of us, not just them. And a true doctor would never treat the symptoms of an illness. They always look for the root of the problem. The root of this problem is fear.