PDA

View Full Version : PHASE 1, Project Code / Inform,please read,start calling;)

speciallyblend
04-02-2008, 10:43 AM
I was talking to a long-time republican friend who is doing amazing things across the state of COLORADO.

WE NEED TO inform every news agency,call every radio station and media source,enlist every ron paul republican and every ron paul democrat and ron paul independent and even the hillary/obama dems . WE DONT EVEN MENTION RON PAUL:) WE JUST inform them of the fec violations and mccains record,other forum members expand on this. This needs to be a major push on our part and every voter in america. WE INFORM THE MEDIA OF MCCAINS RECORD.

THERE IS NO NEED TO MENTION RON PAUL,just keep calling all the media on mccains record and the obvious problems and the MSM will jump on it like fly on ____.

ALL WE HAVE TO DO AS RON PAUL SUPPORTERS ,is continue to become delegates,get involved. Eventually Mccain will implode and we just need to keep moving forward and go to all the republican meetings. Get Involved and fill the delegate spots,the alternate spots,volunteer to help the convention. WE CAN WIN

PROJECT INFORM THE PEOPLE TELL EVERYONE YOU KNOW thats republican,democrat,doesnt matter what party,just show mccains record loud and clear,.
THERE IS ONLY ONE CHOICE LEFT RON PAUL. If we spread this message loud and clear, WE WILL WIN...

I PROMISE YOU IF YOU TELL EVERYONE OF YOUR FRIENDS AND CONTINUE TO CALL AND DON'T EVEN MENTION RON PAUL. WE WILL WIN THE CONVENTION.

RON PAUL 2008 ,IT'S THE REVOLUTION CALLING, JUST THINK ABOUT,theres only one choice left in the republican party that can WIN THE GENERAL ELECTION , RON PAUL, mccains record/positions and fec violations make him dead in the water, delegates in the republican party in 5 months will only have one choice left RON PAUL;):D

RON PAUL 2008, our support is so broad,I know my parents would even vote for RON PAUL and they are hillary supporters;) all our friends(who arent republican are hoping we get RON PAUL ON THE BALLOT,WE MUST;)

nate895
04-02-2008, 10:46 AM
If there is enough outcry, he might be charged with something, and we don't want the GOP to nominate someone under indictment, do we?

speciallyblend
04-02-2008, 10:55 AM
If there is enough outcry, he might be charged with something, and we don't want the GOP to nominate someone under indictment, do we?

yep,mccain WILL NOT BE THE NOMINEE ,RON PAUL WILL;) ,we need to really push mccains record,lets truly educate the republicans and citizens and the media we did it once and we can do it again;) wonder what nickname they will give to all the people calling from all over the political spectrum,they cant even call them paulites;) wonder what they would call them ? maybe PATRIOTS;) americans save the country by informing the media about mccains record ;) then ron paul wins the nomination for the republican party and runs against the democrats , who knows what happens from there,but if we inform everyone abourt mccains record like we informed them on ron paul,then we can truly win the republican convention. i know many obama supporters,independents and republicans who support obama who would vote for RON PAUL in a heartbeat;) thats a fact and im sure everyone of us know friends like that as well, we truly are the grassroots and i know we have a majority support for our citizens in colorado, all we need to do is get him on the ballot;) people are not happy with the democrats or republicans,they want ron paul they need ron paul, IT's THE MESSAGE ,just most americans are apathetic,WE NEED TO PROVE IT, WE CAN, lets treat mccain, like the gop treated ron paul;) and we will win the GOP NOMINATION

speciallyblend
04-02-2008, 11:08 AM
media talking about dobson, HOW SWEET IS THAT, LETS DO THIS PEOPLE;) all over news now about dobson saying the republican party is not unified;) im not a big dobson fan,but id swear right now id give him a hug and a kiss;)

Kotin
04-02-2008, 11:17 AM
bump

speciallyblend
04-03-2008, 03:35 PM
bump

speciallyblend
04-04-2008, 07:23 AM
bump,if this isnt done, then there is no way we can win the convention,we must educate americans on mccains record ,and the rest will fall into place

speciallyblend
04-04-2008, 08:53 AM
is there someone that could put together a fact sheet with references for this. we need to bring the facts to the media ,since they cant do their own job;) links or info of any sort with good resources are welcome we need to make a website just on this,if possible. we need to do the work for the media;) since they dont do it