PDA

View Full Version : McCain's foreign policy reasonable, aside from Iraq

Give me liberty
04-02-2008, 07:56 AM
http://toledoblade.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080402/COLUMNIST43/804020318/-1/NEWS06
quote from this webnews story

'' At least he doesn't threaten an attack on Iran. He sees America's "transcendent challenge" to be radical Islamic terrorism.''

''Overall, though, the speech was relatively reasonable. Mr. McCain's "I detest war" and "I hate war" lines were clearly heartfelt, given his own experience. His calls for improved relations with America's allies based on mutual respect and trust and on our country becoming a model world citizen were very welcome.''

end of quote

LOL how can this person who wrote this be so blind?

HELLO McCain is for WAR!!!!!!!!!

What about the quotes about what he said about serbs? doesnt that make him love war??

And when did McCain say he hates war? i cant think of any quotes by him.
In fact he loves war.

acptulsa
04-02-2008, 08:02 AM
It's hard to believe that the headline was written by the article's author. That's not how I would characterize an article that contained this excellent passage:

"Mr. McCain's approach to foreign policy, with the Iraq war inevitably as its centerpiece, is like an alcoholic who tells you he intends to stop drinking as soon as he has polished off the half-gallon of vodka he is currently working on."

Now, it seems, the MSM is even spinning the wisdom of it's smarter writers...

Join The Paul Side
04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Nothing that comes out of that crook's mouth is reasonable. Fuck him. :mad: