PDA

View Full Version : Woud you vote for a Ventura-Paul ticket?

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 07:11 AM
80% of respondents to Larry King's question as to whether Jesse should run or not said "YES" last night, and Jesse said that RP would be a likely VP choice.

I am not that "up" on Ventura's views personally, but if he likes RP that's a huge positive feather in JV's cap, as far as I am concerned.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 07:50 AM
bump

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 08:11 AM
bump

jake
04-02-2008, 08:14 AM
very likely, yes

Zeeder
04-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Jesse instead of Hilary/obama/mccan't ?

This is a no-brainer. He is against the war, and he understands both parties are fiscal idiots.

Aratus
04-02-2008, 08:26 AM
yes! i would!

...like either way!!!

VENTURA/PAUL

or

...PAUL/VENTURA!!!

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 08:26 AM
Isn't he quite left-leaning with regard to the economy?

Opulen
04-02-2008, 08:43 AM
Its okay as long as Paul is the Presidential candidate.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 09:13 AM
Its okay as long as Paul is the Presidential candidate.

Who knows whether or not the whole segment was basically tongue in cheek, but Jesse said he would not be RP's VP, but only the other way around.

Stallion
04-02-2008, 09:23 AM
No. Ventura is pro-choice. I'm sorry but I can't vote for someone who is pro-choice.

Barr/Paul is a much better ticket IMHO. If RP doesn't want to be on the ticket, than Barr/Baldwin.

Cleaner44
04-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Hell yes! I refuse to vote for McHilbama.

rockandrollsouls
04-02-2008, 09:41 AM
I think Ron could change Jesse's mind on the abortion issue. I will vote for anyone who paul decides to run with or endorse. I trust his judgement over my own haha

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 09:46 AM
I trust his over my own, but not implicitly. He sure didn't make all the right decisions to win the Republican nomination, going back to last January, even, with the choice of a campaign manager.

jrskblx125
04-02-2008, 09:49 AM
i dont think the abortion issue should be an issue... states rights ... vote with your feet

speciallyblend
04-02-2008, 10:03 AM
HELL YES I WOULD VOTE FOR A VENTURA/PAUL TICKET ,BRING IT ON ,ANYONE BUT MCCAIN or the dems.

flames2dust77
04-02-2008, 10:04 AM
I can't say for sure...I know nothing about JV, really.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 10:14 AM
Right. I know way too little about him also.

I am hoping someone who lives in MN, or who knows his positions well my eventually pop on here and give us some detail.

ThePieSwindler
04-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Ventura is a civil libertarian, a social liberal, and an economic moderate. Hes ok on gun rights (Certainly not a gungrabber, but can be a bit iffy... basically, we'd stick with the status quo). Hes stated that the government does have a role to play in some instances with health care, but is opposed to nationalized systems, such as mandatory insurance or even a more socialized singler payer system. He wants to repeal the 16th amendment, cut spending, and replace it with much smaller taxes - but not VATs or high sales taxes. He also wants the states to have control over estate taxes. Hes also excellent on trades. So taxes, trade, and health care, hes pretty good. Hes good on immigration in my book, and leans somewhat toward increased immigration and an easing of the border, but certainly not fully open borders.

Id prefer Bob Barr, but id certainly vote for ventura whether Paul is his VP or not, but certainly moreso if he is.

menoname
04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Did he win as an independent?

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Thanks TPS...doesn't sound to me like it is a given that RP would even be interested in running with him.

yongrel
04-02-2008, 10:51 AM
Would you vote for a James Cagney/Oral Roberts ticket? What about a Bob Jones/Batman ticket?

I think I might be swayed by a Vermin Love Supreme/Diana Ross ticket.

ClayTrainor
04-02-2008, 10:56 AM
2 words... Hell Yes!

Watching Ventura on LK has gotten me almost as pumped as when i first saw RP tear Ghouliani to shreds in that first debate.

Kotin
04-02-2008, 10:57 AM
yes in a split second

dannno
04-02-2008, 11:03 AM
Yes. Jesse Ventura publicly supports 9/11 truth.

Not to mention they are both for limited government and personal liberties.

squandertime
04-02-2008, 11:04 AM
ventura please speak at the texas convention!!

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Yes. Jesse Ventura publicly supports 9/11 truth.

Not to mention they are both for limited government and personal liberties.

Really???????????????

Now, that's a guy with guts!

ultimaonliner
04-02-2008, 01:13 PM
I would love to see RP run as third party or independent, but if RP is not willing to run for President in this manner, it'd be unlikely that he'd run for VP as third party.

But to answer the OP's question regarding the hypothetical, yes I would vote for Ventura/RP over McCaine/x, Clinton/y or Obama/z.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 01:25 PM
Ron Paul Jesse Ventura Ticket? Don't Count This One Out

News flash! Republican Congressman Ron Paul is still on the Republican ballot running for President of the United States. Jesse Ventura would like to run but said "it's too late and he doesn't have the money". Like peanut butter cups, peanut and chocolate perfect together, Ventura spoke highly of Paul on Tuesday night's episode of Larry King Live. There was an implied suggestion that Ventura might like to be Ron Paul's running mate.

"I wish there was an option for 'none of the above', I bet that choice would win," Ventura said of John McCain, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Ventura ran for Governor of Minnesota in 1998 as the nominee for the Reform Party of Minnesota (he later joined the Independence Party of Minnesota when it broke from its association with the Reform Party of the United States of America). His campaign consisted of a combination of aggressive grassroots events and original television spots, designed by quirky adman Bill Hillsman, using the phrase "Don't vote for politics as usual." He spent considerably less than his opponents (about $600,000), and is widely regarded as one of the first candidates to effectively use the Internet as a medium of reaching out to voters in a political campaign.

He won the election in November 1998, narrowly (and unexpectedly) defeating the major-party candidates: St. Paul mayor Norm Coleman (Republican) and Minnesota Attorney General Hubert H. "Skip" Humphrey III (Democratic-Farmer-Labor).

Ventura went on to gain the highest approval rating of any governor in Minnesota history, with some polls ranking his public approval as high as 73 percent in 1999.

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-Jesse-Ventura-040208.html

slamhead
04-02-2008, 01:27 PM
No. Ventura is pro-choice. I'm sorry but I can't vote for someone who is pro-choice.

Barr/Paul is a much better ticket IMHO. If RP doesn't want to be on the ticket, than Barr/Baldwin.

I consider Ron Paul pro-choice. It is the choice of the individual states and communities. The federal government only needs to recognize that life starts at conception.

aravoth
04-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Ron Paul Jesse Ventura Ticket? Don't Count This One Out

News flash! Republican Congressman Ron Paul is still on the Republican ballot running for President of the United States. Jesse Ventura would like to run but said "it's too late and he doesn't have the money". Like peanut butter cups, peanut and chocolate perfect together, Ventura spoke highly of Paul on Tuesday night's episode of Larry King Live. There was an implied suggestion that Ventura might like to be Ron Paul's running mate.

"I wish there was an option for 'none of the above', I bet that choice would win," Ventura said of John McCain, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton.

Ventura ran for Governor of Minnesota in 1998 as the nominee for the Reform Party of Minnesota (he later joined the Independence Party of Minnesota when it broke from its association with the Reform Party of the United States of America). His campaign consisted of a combination of aggressive grassroots events and original television spots, designed by quirky adman Bill Hillsman, using the phrase "Don't vote for politics as usual." He spent considerably less than his opponents (about $600,000), and is widely regarded as one of the first candidates to effectively use the Internet as a medium of reaching out to voters in a political campaign.

He won the election in November 1998, narrowly (and unexpectedly) defeating the major-party candidates: St. Paul mayor Norm Coleman (Republican) and Minnesota Attorney General Hubert H. "Skip" Humphrey III (Democratic-Farmer-Labor).

Ventura went on to gain the highest approval rating of any governor in Minnesota history, with some polls ranking his public approval as high as 73 percent in 1999.

http://www.gambling911.com/Ron-Paul-Jesse-Ventura-040208.html

would you stop with these stupid threads. Only reason people want RP to be thier running mate is because they think we'll infuse them with cash and grassroots support. Ain't happening.

If you're gonna continue to post this useless shit, please post in the right section.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Avaroth,

Stick it.

yongrel
04-02-2008, 01:40 PM
would you stop with these stupid threads. Only reason people want RP to be thier running mate is because they think we'll infuse them with cash and grassroots support. Ain't happening.

If you're gonna continue to post this useless shit, please post in the right section.

My theory: Steve lost his job and is now looking for ways to fill the lonely hours. These threads are to him what cats are to old maids.

Alawn
04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
I don't think he will run this time. He might next time but he said there isn't enough time for him to get on all of the ballots as an independent. I don't agree with him on everything but after Paul, then Barr, then maybe him. I don't know everything about him but a lot of what he says I like. Some things I don't agree with. If he did run on the ticket with Paul I would vote for him.

charjan64
04-02-2008, 01:54 PM
80% of respondents to Larry King's question as to whether Jesse should run or not said "YES" last night, and Jesse said that RP would be a likely VP choice.

I am not that "up" on Ventura's views personally, but if he likes RP that's a huge positive feather in JV's cap, as far as I am concerned.

Anyone who saw Ventura on Larry King last night saw an articulate, common sense, no-nonsense guy, willing to take on the elitists running both parties. He tells it like it is: get rid of the two-party system, get out of Iraq, change presidential ballot to include "none of the above" section, Ron Paul's his guy.

Of course, I would vote for JV. Even if I didn't like him, who else is there?

And, by the way. Steve, anyone who thinks your starting this thread was a bad idea is off the wall!

jcarcinogen
04-02-2008, 02:03 PM
Absolutely.

hueylong
04-02-2008, 02:11 PM
i would support a ventura / paul ticket

aravoth
04-02-2008, 02:17 PM
Avaroth,

Stick it.

Post in the right section, and kiss my ass. This isn't a forum to get Ron Paul elected as a VP.

xd9fan
04-02-2008, 02:25 PM
I will never vote for Jesse again.period.

AJ Antimony
04-02-2008, 02:27 PM
Yes I would. Ventura of course doesn't understand some stuff like the economy, but what makes him so much a better option than a D or R is that he's completely genuine. He does not speak bullshit. Plus, he may very well be the most "electable" independent out there.

Also, with a Ron Paul VP, he may very well turn into a free market economist. Plus a Ron Paul as the President of the Senate will do a lot more than a lonely Ron Paul in the House.

It's a good ticket, I'd vote for it, but if it comes down to Ventura or Paul for president, I'd still vote Paul.

rancher89
04-02-2008, 02:54 PM
Steve, JV "outed" himself on 9/11 this morning on Alex Jones--100%

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 03:55 PM

SWEET!

Isn't that funny...we have to "out" ourselves for being willing to discuss the government's BS.

jcarcinogen
04-02-2008, 04:08 PM
On AJ he said that running this year was not impossible but highly improbable due to issues concerning getting on the ballots of states. The Libertarian Party is on the ballot in every state, perhaps the LP should approach him.

Even though he likes to run as a "no party" Independent, this would fix the ballot problems.

dannno
04-02-2008, 04:08 PM
SWEET!

Isn't that funny...we have to "out" ourselves for being willing to discuss the government's BS.

Ya I posted in another forum a while back (non-RP) that "Willie Nelson comes out of the closet!!" just to trick people into opening it who are usually presumptuously turned off by such "non-sense"

One of them got pissed anyway :rolleyes:

BoBoDuFlachi
04-02-2008, 04:11 PM

isnt "choice" freedom, & free will what Ron Paul is all about? if someone wants to have an abortion, that is their right, and they are the ones who will have to live the rest of their life knowing what they did. Not you or anyone else. do you believe in "freedom" or "freedom...with their exception"? just curious.

Ps : i know Ron's Stance on abortion, which is fine by me.

Galileo Galilei
04-02-2008, 04:12 PM
Former Governor Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition
Navy veteran and movie star savages official story, says media covering up truth about attacks

http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...sse_ventura.htm

"Having undergone Basic Underwater Demolition Seal training, Ventura is speaking from an experienced standpoint and he unequivocally stated that he thought the buildings were deliberately imploded."
Offline | Online

ultimaonliner
04-02-2008, 04:30 PM
Former Governor Jesse Ventura: WTC Collapse A Controlled Demolition
Navy veteran and movie star savages official story, says media covering up truth about attacks

http://www.prisonplanet.com/article...sse_ventura.htm

"Having undergone Basic Underwater Demolition Seal training, Ventura is speaking from an experienced standpoint and he unequivocally stated that he thought the buildings were deliberately imploded."
Offline | Online

When I was an undergraduate, I took an art history course regarding New York City skyscrapers. I remember vividly the lecture on the Twin Towers. I specifically remember that the Japanese architect designed the building in an unusual manner such that the exterior walls or "skin" acted as the major support structures.

I've heard conspiracy theories before regarding how "suspicious" the building collapses looked because they looked like they "imploded". But, it would seem quite possible that this appearance is because of the unusual engineering of a stronger exoskeleton support structure.

SteveMartin
04-02-2008, 04:48 PM
Set up a tent with mosquito-netting sides. Puncture the netting. Does the tent fall down?

jcarcinogen
04-02-2008, 04:52 PM
When I was an undergraduate, I took an art history course regarding New York City skyscrapers. I remember vividly the lecture on the Twin Towers. I specifically remember that the Japanese architect designed the building in an unusual manner such that the exterior walls or "skin" acted as the major support structures.

I've heard conspiracy theories before regarding how "suspicious" the building collapses looked because they looked like they "imploded". But, it would seem quite possible that this appearance is because of the unusual engineering of a stronger exoskeleton support structure.

The skin was a skin (not an exoskeleton) designed to absorb the impact of a 747 with the inside spire made of steel (which can be seen in construction photos) being the support on which the floors were built onto. The core spire that was the support was pulverized/melted within 30 minutes. Not in one anomaly but in both towers.

kipload
04-02-2008, 05:59 PM
On AJ he said that running this year was not impossible but highly improbable due to issues concerning getting on the ballots of states. The Libertarian Party is on the ballot in every state, perhaps the LP should approach him.

Even though he likes to run as a "no party" Independent, this would fix the ballot problems.

How about a Libertarian Barr/Ventura or Ventura/Barr ticket with Ron Paul as possible Secretary of the Treasury? Ron can still run for the Presidential nod on the Republican line, and keep his seat in Congress until accepting the Secretary postion. It all adds up and gives us the highest probability of a certain degree of success.

Kotin
04-02-2008, 06:06 PM
How about a Libertarian Barr/Ventura or Ventura/Barr ticket with Ron Paul as possible Secretary of the Treasury? Ron can still run for the Presidential nod on the Republican line, and keep his seat in Congress until accepting the Secretary postion. It all adds up and gives us the highest probability of a certain degree of success.

Ventura/Paul preferably

but yes Ventura/Barr with RP as Treasury Secretary is good too.

but not Barr/Ventura, people dont usually vote for Vice Presidents

justinc.1089
04-02-2008, 10:44 PM
isnt "choice" freedom, & free will what Ron Paul is all about? if someone wants to have an abortion, that is their right, and they are the ones who will have to live the rest of their life knowing what they did. Not you or anyone else. do you believe in "freedom" or "freedom...with their exception"? just curious.

Ps : i know Ron's Stance on abortion, which is fine by me.

"Not you or anyone else."

What about the baby that was aborted? How does killing it not affect it? I recall a right to life..... but not a freedom to murder.

These slimy politicians sell abortion as a right just like they sell wellfare and other things as economic rights. Neither really exists because you don't have the right to steal from someone to give to someone else, and you don't have the right to murder either, because people have the right to life and the pursuit of happiness.

And I am dying to see Ventura run now. He's like Ron Paul on steroids lol. I wouldn't be too thrilled if he actually is pro-choice but I would be willing to bet he would live it to the states and not the federal gov. anyway, which is how it should be probably.

I think it would be great if Ventura would run, and I would support him just as much as Ron Paul unless I found out stuff I didn't like about him after I looked into him more, but from what I know right now which is a decent amount it would thrill me. Hell I would love to just see him make it into a debate with Clinton/ Obama and McCain and make them look like idiots lol!

RevolutionSD
04-03-2008, 03:39 AM

Could be true, but there are too many other factors at stake to believe the official theory of 9/11, i.e. put options on the airlines, wire transfers to Atta from Pakistan, whitewashed 9/11 commission, etc.

IDefendThePlatform
04-03-2008, 05:41 AM
I don't think I could vote for Ventura, even with RP as VP. The president is the one with all the power, and Ventura talks about limiting government somewhat, but not NEARLY enough for me.

On the other hand, a Paul/Ventura ticket would be awesome, as long as we're discussing it.

libertarian4321
04-03-2008, 05:49 AM

A Barr-Paul ticket would be pointless. Bob Barr isn't any better known than RP was BEFORE the campaign- I doubt if one American in 100 knows who Bob Barr is. Bob Barr would be assured of running in obscurity and pulling less than 1%.

At least Ventura is known by a significant portion of the American populace and has the personality to get noticed.

So, is it better to have an (allegedly) "perfect candidate" and pull 0.5% or have a candidate with some flaws and actually get some votes? This is the kind of question that the Libertarians have been asking for years.

Not that RP is going to be on ANY kind of third party ticket, but if he was, it'd be better to have him team with someone who can bring in votes, even if flawed, than an unknown "purist" who will pull in votes from libertarians and no one else.

SteveMartin
04-03-2008, 05:55 AM
We true conservative Republicans would vote for Barr in droves, as long as he fully addresses the CIA question.

jason43
04-03-2008, 06:21 AM
Set up a tent with mosquito-netting sides. Puncture the netting. Does the tent fall down?

If it weighs millions of tons and you take out a few of the supports in the middle, sure. It falls straight down, just like the WTC did.

You act like a plane hitting a building at 400+ mph is the same as sticking a knife through a screen. Come on man...

Buffalo Bruce
04-03-2008, 01:42 PM
Jesse said it was too late this time around. It sounds like he has been following Ron Paul - even quoting him about "then we can just come home". Jesse will only run as a third party candidate he says. He will be a really viable candidate in four years. Jesse thinks things out from scratch. We do have some work educating him about the Constitution. Still, he is already closer to Ron Paul's positions than 90% of other candidates. He won in Minnesota by attracting a lot of guys who had never voted before. Now he is repeating the word "revolution". Not bad!

jmdrake
04-03-2008, 01:52 PM
Before Ron Paul announced he would run I had 3 criteria for a president this time. 1) Someone who's been consistently against the Iraq war from the beginning 2) Someone who's against the erosion of our civil liberties as seen in the Patriot Act 3) Someone against the growing police state bureaucracy as seen in by the department of Homeland Stupidity. Ron Paul fit all of these criteria. Jesse Ventura fits all three. McCain, Obama and Clinton do not.

Regards,

John M. Drake

freelance
04-03-2008, 02:02 PM

Hate to burst everyone's bubble, but several European countries (among others) have approached the UN to conduct an investigation. Why? Because they don't believe the official fairy tale. This is gonna get interesting.

Yeah, I probably would vote for that ticket. I'm very clear on the fact that I won't vote for Obama/Clinton/McCain--not even if God himself ran with McCain.

SteveMartin
04-03-2008, 02:16 PM
The towers were designed to withstand SEVERAL strikes by fully-loaded Boeing 707s which are very similar in size to the planes that actually hit them.

You act like a plane hitting a building at 400+ mph is the same as sticking a knife through a screen. Come on man...

To scale, it's not all that much different. Those towers were basically huge cylinders with a rugged central core, but with relatively flimsy exterior frameworking. Almost the entire facades of the buildings could have been stripped away and some of the exterior ends of the floors would have bowed down, but the towers would not have collapsed.

There is no way those planes alone caused the collapses, unless you want to tell me that aluminum can plow through 4'x4' hardened steel I-beams--47 of them--in the core of each building. Those planes were like grated cheese after they hit those things.

beachmaster
04-04-2008, 12:53 PM
I don't think I could vote for Ventura, even with RP as VP. The president is the one with all the power, and Ventura talks about limiting government somewhat, but not NEARLY enough for me.

So you would rather just allow McHilBama take the prize than to hold your nose and vote for Ventura?

ARealConservative
04-04-2008, 01:15 PM
I would vote for such a ticket.

What I wouldn't do is bust my arse to get other people to vote for him.

He crossed the 9/11 line. the only people that will actively campaign for him are 9/11 truthers, and I have no interest in getting lumped into that category.

beachmaster
04-04-2008, 02:13 PM
I would vote for such a ticket.

What I wouldn't do is bust my arse to get other people to vote for him.

He crossed the 9/11 line. the only people that will actively campaign for him are 9/11 truthers, and I have no interest in getting lumped into that category.

Hmm, that's what makes me want to support him all the more. He is not afraid to question the official conspiracy theory.

He'd fit right in with Ron Paul who is for a new investigation of 911, to get at the (ahem) truth.

http://www.alexjonesfan58.com/img/ventura/fortmillstimes.jpg

I like people who question authority. Hell yeah he'd get my vote!

Edited to add:

Oh, and by the way, according to a Scripps Howard poll, over a third of Americans also don't buy the official conspiracy theory. That's a pretty good sized voting block!

Kalifornia
04-04-2008, 03:05 PM
I dont agree with all of Ventura's policy stances, or even most of them, but I do respect him as an individual, and someone who speaks plainly and honestly. I would vote for him over any other candidate that has a shot in hell.

SteveMartin
04-05-2008, 07:23 AM
Speaking out about the government conspiracy theories is extremely admirable in a candidate. That is something Jesse apparently has even over RP!

Chester Copperpot
04-05-2008, 07:31 AM

Let me make this clear.. I would vote for ANY TICKET Where Ron Paul was on it.

Even though Im not crazy about RP being a VP for somebody at least with Ventura you know he would include RP on policy for advice and what not... It would be the first time in a LONG time that a Vice President actually did something.

IDefendThePlatform
04-06-2008, 04:06 AM
So you would rather just allow McHilBama take the prize than to hold your nose and vote for Ventura?

Just like when I voted for RP, my one vote will never decide an election. I choose to vote my conscience and let the chips fall where they may. Compromising too much is what leads to people like McCain getting elected. If politicians want my vote they need to fully respect individual liberty, or at least come a lot closer to it than Ventura.

Didn't Ventura actually raise taxes and/or spending slightly in Minnesota? That's ridiculous. I would never even consider voting for a politician that did that. I would probably vote for the Libertarian nominee if my choices were Ventura/Paul, Hillary or Obama, and McCain.

SteveMartin
04-07-2008, 05:10 AM
My immediate concern is to totally discomfit the PTB, and stop WWIII...Ventura-Paul would do that....(If Kent Snyder would allow us to watch the vote this time...)

SteveMartin
04-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Jesse was just on with Wolf Blitzer. Now he's talking about running for the US Senate from MN....darn!

luaPnoR
04-07-2008, 02:50 PM
Right. I know way too little about him also.

I am hoping someone who lives in MN, or who knows his positions well my eventually pop on here and give us some detail.

Heck, I'm from MN and I don't even know much about him and the worst part... I voted for him! I was young (just 18) and just voted for him 'cause my dad did. That was back when I was a sheep. ;) I think I'm about to go learn more about Jesse... I'm thinking he would be a heck of a lot better then our current options (besides Ron Paul of course!)

Gadsden Flag
04-07-2008, 06:39 PM
Sorry, but he just seems like a dope.

Maybe a dope who agrees with me on a lot of issues, but still. I just don't think I can vote for him.

Actually, if Ron Paul was his VP, I'd be kind of embarrassed for Ron Paul.

SteveMartin
04-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Oh, I would too. But we would WIN, and there would be no WWIII for the next 4+ years...

Yom
04-08-2008, 05:24 AM
I will never vote for Jesse again.period.

What happened the first time that dissuaded you?

voytechs
04-08-2008, 06:47 AM
The more I listen to Ventura speak the more I like him. I would definitely vote for him. I

SteveMartin
04-08-2008, 06:59 AM
I will vote for ANYBODY over the current 3 who understands "just war theory," and who understands (and has the guts) to criticize the government fairy tale of 9-11.