PDA

View Full Version : O' donnell off the view.

aravoth
05-25-2007, 01:31 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,275552,00.html

winston_blade
05-25-2007, 01:43 PM
Do you guys think that Trump supports Ron Paul? It seems like he would because he is a business man who is against the war.

findmemonkey
05-25-2007, 01:46 PM
wait let me get this straight she was fired?

JosephTheLibertarian
05-25-2007, 02:02 PM
nah. She asked to leave 3 weeks early.

DjLoTi
05-25-2007, 02:24 PM
First off, I don't really think this thread belongs here. Secondly, I don't think Mr. Trump will support Ron Paul since Ron Paul is such a realist on the American economy. Realism = American dollar at an all-time low, and the stock market at an all-time high... AKA The rich are getting richer and the middle class is shrinking. Ron would create a realism shock wave throughout Wall Street, which has many big-business and corporate-minded people scared.

However, the longer the charade, the worse the outcome. Maybe they'll come around.

NewEnd
05-25-2007, 04:32 PM
First off, I don't really think this thread belongs here. Secondly, I don't think Mr. Trump will support Ron Paul since Ron Paul is such a realist on the American economy. Realism = American dollar at an all-time low, and the stock market at an all-time high... AKA The rich are getting richer and the middle class is shrinking. Ron would create a realism shock wave throughout Wall Street, which has many big-business and corporate-minded people scared.

However, the longer the charade, the worse the outcome. Maybe they'll come around.

Wall street is very aware of our economic well being, and recently on Fox, an analyst came out for ron paul. You would be surprised how much support there is for ron paul amongst stock traders.

DjLoTi
05-25-2007, 04:38 PM
Wall street is very aware of our economic well being, and recently on Fox, an analyst came out for ron paul. You would be surprised how much support there is for ron paul amongst stock traders.

Good to know... thanks!!

NewEnd
05-25-2007, 04:56 PM
I heard a professor explain the market once as a herd of lemmings.

We are (I day trade) all lemmings, we know the cliff is coming, but we all think we will turn around right at the last moment. All too often, we are already off the cliff, before we realize it is time to turn around.

The market has been anticipating a "correction" for a while, but it keeps going anyways, because everyone thinks when the bgig one hits, they'lls ee the signs and hop out just in time.

And I can gaurantee you, most investors do not want any more war, especially with Iran. Perhaps Halliburton (HAL) and exxon Mobile (XOM) holders, but the rest of them know what a disaster it would be.

llamabread
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM

Do you have a link to the Fox guy? I would personally like to see it, and I think you would understand that I'm pretty reluctant to believe it until then :D .

Erazmus
05-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Economists have been saying what Paul is saying for some time. In fact, many say we are on our way to another crash. This documentary is pretty good. It talks about such things.

The Money Masters (http://www.themoneymasters.com/)

theoddity
05-25-2007, 05:39 PM
First off, I don't really think this thread belongs here...

Actually, DjLoTi, have you seen the two shows that were part of the heated feud? The last show was the one that broke the camel's back and it was a followup to the comments Rosie made on the View where they discussed Ron Paul's comments at the convention. Now, they were already splitting ways, but they might not have had this falling out as dramatically if it wasn't for Ron Paul and his truth adding fuel to the fire.

NewEnd
05-25-2007, 07:49 PM
Do you have a link to the Fox guy? I would personally like to see it, and I think you would understand that I'm pretty reluctant to believe it until then :D .

It's out there in youtube land.

Sorry can't find it because it was in a compilation, IIRC.

The question was who would be the best market candidate, and one of the pundits said, "you are not going to believe this, but I think Ron Paul...."

jon_perez
05-26-2007, 12:30 PM
Isn't "shocked and awed" is just a euphemism for "got terrorized" ??

:D