PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone heard of Mothers Against the Draft?

Jennifer Reynolds
08-20-2007, 04:11 AM
///

Revolution9
08-20-2007, 06:17 AM
Are they a big organization? Something we should spend time on targeting? Perhaps we should find out if there are meetings in our area and put Ron Paul's paper on abolishing the draft on their windshields?

http://www.mothersagainstthedraft.org/

This seems like a good group to target. I wonder what their membership is like?

Dennis Kucinich fans? Sounds like the same type as Mothers Against Drunk Driving that you can thank for the llegal roadblocks being tolerated. Do not trust Mothers Against Anything. That is always a front for nanny state Rockefeller driven fabian socialization gambits.

Best Regards
Randy

Badger Paul
08-20-2007, 10:57 AM
I have. I ahve written an article about them and they are not nannies by any stretch of the imagination. They are against the draft period along with the Selective Service program and military recruiting. Yes, they could be a source of help for us.

Kregener
08-20-2007, 11:00 AM
I am with Randy.

And I know of NO Mothers who are FOR a draft.

Seems like an unnecessary bunch...

Jennifer Reynolds
08-20-2007, 01:37 PM
///

Jennifer Reynolds
08-20-2007, 01:38 PM
///

Jennifer Reynolds
08-20-2007, 01:51 PM
///

Kregener
08-20-2007, 02:00 PM
I meant 'why would they need to form a group' unnecessary, not that their support is not necessary.

I agree that ANY person who is against war needs to be directed to information on Ron Paul. And since neocons and the slobbering couths they have hornswaggled into believing Islamics are under our beds are about the only folks FOR war, that leaves a bunch of people who are potential Paul supporters.