PDA

View Full Version : Woo hoo

christagious
04-01-2008, 08:59 PM
I know that most of you don't like when people post their personal stuff up here, since it's a political forum, but I just want to let you all know that I just got married on Saturday. WOO!!! I'm just still excited and I figured since I spend a lot of time on here I might as well let my fellow revolutionaries know.

By the way, if anybody's interested, here's our first dance together, with a surprise twist!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9mNUYlGYOU
The quality is kinda bad, but hey what's a guy supposed to do?

amy31416
04-01-2008, 09:10 PM
Congratulations. Looks like you guys had a great time! And yeah, you can bust a move....

Roxi
04-01-2008, 09:19 PM
aww thats awesome congrats!!!

(and most of us don't mind as long as its not in grassroots central) and i personally in fact enjoy learning about the personalities of the people i have been posting and talking to for almost a year, this forum has been the best sociology experiment of my life.

Corydoras
04-01-2008, 09:22 PM
Congratulations!

christagious
04-01-2008, 09:26 PM
aww thats awesome congrats!!!

(and most of us don't mind as long as its not in grassroots central) and i personally in fact enjoy learning about the personalities of the people i have been posting and talking to for almost a year, this forum has been the best sociology experiment of my life.

Thanks, I've just seen people yell at others for venting their personal problems on here and accuse them of trying to get attention. but that's not the case here, I just wanted to share with everybody that I'm a married man now!

Thanks again

amy31416
04-01-2008, 09:35 PM

So you're saying we've all been part of your grand experiment rox?

I knew it! We're all a bunch of guinea pigs!

kyleAF
04-01-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks, I've just seen people yell at others for venting their personal problems on here and accuse them of trying to get attention. but that's not the case here, I just wanted to share with everybody that I'm a married man now!

Thanks again

My condolences. :rolleyes:

Seriously? Congratulations!

Roxi
04-01-2008, 10:26 PM
So you're saying we've all been part of your grand experiment rox?

I knew it! We're all a bunch of guinea pigs!

yeah it started out that way as part of my master plan for world domination but then i got attached to you guys :D

familydog
04-01-2008, 10:28 PM
Haha. Congratulations my friend.

amy31416
04-01-2008, 10:29 PM
yeah it started out that way as part of my master plan for world domination but then i got attached to you guys :D

Awww, a benevolent version of Mengele. Well, can't say as I blame ya. I like us too. :)

Nirvikalpa
04-01-2008, 11:04 PM
Congrats! I hope you two are starting off happy to an amazing life together :)

I always imagined doing the thriller dance as my 'surprise' wedding dance... hmm.

EDIT! HOLY SH!T i didn't even finish watching it and posted the thriller thing before I heard it in your song. Crazy.