PDA

View Full Version : Project Savage

nate895
04-01-2008, 05:04 PM
I am planning on calling the Savage Nation on Friday (open mic night), and so I have been taking notes for the first hour today, and will be until Thursday night.

So far:

rabidly anti-global warming
believes McCain is Bush III, and liberal
Doesn't like Bob Barr
Deluded into thinking McCain can become conservative
Pro-Israel, believes Israel has become a US puppet
anti-Condoleeza Rice
Bush is a charlatan destroyed GOP
considering Presidential Run

If some of you guys, over the next few days, can help me construct an argument to call him on. Please don't come on here and say it is a waste of time, if you have nothing constructive to add, please just don't post.

nate895
04-01-2008, 06:00 PM
Hour 2 update.

sratiug
04-01-2008, 06:25 PM
I am planning on calling the Savage Nation on Friday (open mic night), and so I have been taking notes for the first hour today, and will be until Thursday night.

So far:

rabidly anti-global warming
believes McCain is Bush III, and liberal
Doesn't like Bob Barr
Deluded into thinking McCain can become conservative
Pro-Israel, believes Israel has become a US puppet
anti-Condoleeza Rice
Bush is a charlatan destroyed GOP
considering Presidential Run

If some of you guys, over the next few days, can help me construct an argument to call him on. Please don't come on here and say it is a waste of time, if you have nothing constructive to add, please just don't post.

You could ask him if he supports a memorial for the sailors lost in the valiant defense of the USS Liberty in the face of sustained, brutal and visciously murderous attacks from a middle eastern power? And an investigation into the coverup of this event by left wing government and media.

nate895
04-01-2008, 06:30 PM
You could ask him if he supports a memorial for the sailors lost in the valiant defense of the USS Liberty in the face of sustained, brutal and visciously murderous attacks from a middle eastern power? And an investigation into the coverup of this event by left wing government and media.

I could get into that. He does seem to be receptive to conspiracy ideas.

Bryan
04-01-2008, 09:03 PM
I've heard him drop some bombs (so to speak) on the CFR- maybe ask him to expand on that some, you could bring up some points on the Globalism and Sovereignty piece on their website.

nate895
04-01-2008, 09:06 PM
I've heard him drop some bombs (so to speak) on the CFR- maybe ask him to expand on that some, you could bring up some points on the Globalism and Sovereignty piece on their website.

That is how I know it is possible to reach him. It might be a small opening, but I think I can convince on a variety of points if I just use that wedge against the other arguments of the neocons.

Bryan
04-01-2008, 09:14 PM
Sounds good- be sure to get a recording of the call and youtube it. :)

wgadget
04-01-2008, 09:16 PM
I'll definitely be listening for you on Friday!

New York For Paul
04-01-2008, 11:22 PM
What are you trying to convince him of?

That he should support Ron Paul.

nate895
04-01-2008, 11:25 PM
What are you trying to convince him of?

That he should support Ron Paul.

Not necessarily, just to convince him that the PATRIOT Act is wrong, the War in Iraq is wrong, and a few other things like that will leave the door wide open for him to support Ron Paul, and who knows, maybe he'll even tell people to head out to their caucuses to support him.

New York For Paul
04-01-2008, 11:30 PM
He had Michael Scheuer on and agreed with him. Savage has been a very vocal critic of the war at times.

Savage has had other numerous critics of the way the war has been fought. He plays lots of Barry Goldwater tapes on the radio.

Savage has gone back and forth on the patriot act. Most of the time he doesn't mind it, but every once in a while he argues against it. Savage sees the bigger threat of the elites flooding the country with illegals who are allowed to vote.

nate895
04-01-2008, 11:38 PM
He had Michael Scheuer on and agreed with him. Savage has been a very vocal critic of the war at times.

Savage has had other numerous critics of the way the war has been fought. He plays lots of Barry Goldwater tapes on the radio.

Savage has gone back and forth on the patriot act. Most of the time he doesn't mind it, but every once in a while he argues against it. Savage sees the bigger threat of the elites flooding the country with illegals who are allowed to vote.

That is another reason why I believe it is possible to convince him of many things he disagrees with us on. I am going to start and talk about the "old right" and stuff he agrees with them on, and then broach the things he disagrees with them on. I will eventual get to an endorsement of Ron Paul to the effect of "the only recent candidate that even comes close to these beliefs is Ron Paul."

Primbs
04-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Savage studied plants and medicines for years. He rails against illegal drugs and marijuana. He would reduce penalties on some drug laws, but is against drugs and wants a hardline.

He may view Paul as a promoter of drug use or an abetter of illegal drug use because Ron Paul wants the states to control it. That could be one stumbling block. It may or may not come up.

While Savage is a critic of the war in many ways, he still wants an agressive foreign policy to show other dictators that the US is not a push over. He would probably be against Ron Paul's non intervention foreign policy.

Just like the issue of WWII and should we have attacked Germany. Savage would say that the Super America bomber was being tested by Germany to be used on the US. It was better to take on Germany sooner rather than later.

Ron Paul would have taken more time most likely. So Savage will have a problem with Ron Paul's non intervention foreign policy.

nate895
04-01-2008, 11:49 PM
Savage studied plants and medicines for years. He rails against illegal drugs and marijuana. He would reduce penalties on some drug laws, but is against drugs and wants a hardline.

He may view Paul as a promoter of drug use or an abetter of illegal drug use because Ron Paul wants the states to control it. That could be one stumbling block. It may or may not come up.

While Savage is a critic of the war in many ways, he still wants an agressive foreign policy to show other dictators that the US is not a push over. He would probably be against Ron Paul's non intervention foreign policy.

Just like the issue of WWII and should we have attacked Germany. Savage would say that the Super America bomber was being tested by Germany to be used on the US. It was better to take on Germany sooner rather than later.

Ron Paul would have taken more time most likely. So Savage will have a problem with Ron Paul's non intervention foreign policy.

I am going to convince him of the interventionist thing by going after some idols he professes to hold. On the drug issue, I'll say states' rights

Primbs
04-02-2008, 12:01 AM
Savage always plays that Goldwater quote on the radio.

Which idols will you bring up?

SWATH
04-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Ask him why he doesn't back the only non-controlled, non-compromised, non-globalist, non-CFR member still running for president.

nate895
04-02-2008, 10:01 AM
Savage always plays that Goldwater quote on the radio.

Which idols will you bring up?

Goldwater is one, he also likes Russell Kirk.

nate895
04-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Ask him why he doesn't back the only non-controlled, non-compromised, non-globalist, non-CFR member still running for president.

If I can get in and he can agree with what I am saying, I will say there is only one left fighting for the nomination, and if he says "but, he can't win" I'll say that the people listening to his radio program need to go to their state's GOP website to find out when their caucus is and attend it for him, and eventually overturn the rules.

SWATH
04-02-2008, 10:56 AM
Make sure you portray Ron Paul as an ulta-hawk on terrorists. Break the perception that wanting to withdraw from Iraq is not the same as surrendering to terrorists. Make it clear that Ron Paul is the only one who will aggresively hunt down and kill the enemies of this country (the real enemies, as in, not Iraq) without remorse while at the same time not invading sovereign nations that have less than 0% to do with us.

You must establish this early or else he will marginalize him by claiming Ron Paul is a nutjob and a weener on foreign policy who doesn't understand the threat of Islomofascists, but we all know who the real Weiner is.;)

Also be prepared to counter any claim that he is a nutjob or crazy or whacko in any way (which I have heard him say about Ron Paul before). This is how these radio guys marginalize a caller when they can't argue or are losing the arguement about the issue. You may get hung up on, be prepared to call back immediately from a different line, do this as many times as neccessary.

nate895
04-02-2008, 11:27 AM
Make sure you portray Ron Paul as an ulta-hawk on terrorists. Break the perception that wanting to withdraw from Iraq is not the same as surrendering to terrorists. Make it clear that Ron Paul is the only one who will aggresively hunt down and kill the enemies of this country (the real enemies, as in, not Iraq) without remorse while at the same time not invading sovereign nations that have less than 0% to do with us.

You must establish this early or else he will marginalize him by claiming Ron Paul is a nutjob and a weener on foreign policy who doesn't understand the threat of Islomofascists, but we all know who the real Weiner is.;)

Also be prepared to counter any claim that he is a nutjob or crazy or whacko in any way (which I have heard him say about Ron Paul before). This is how these radio guys marginalize a caller when they can't argue or are losing the arguement about the issue. You may get hung up on, be prepared to call back immediately from a different line, do this as many times as neccessary.

I won't mention Paul at first. I am only going to talk about the ideals of the old right, and then I'll say how Ron Paul is the closest to those principles if I can get him to agree on most points.

Banana
04-02-2008, 11:34 AM
An idea:

Don't drop the name until the very last word; talk about how old right were right all along, then as you get him to agree on several points, then mention something like "it's really good thing we still have a candidate who endorses this, and he's Ron Paul."

That way, he can't cut you mid-sentence after hearing the name.

soapmistress
04-02-2008, 11:49 AM
An idea:

Don't drop the name until the very last word; talk about how old right were right all along, then as you get him to agree on several points, then mention something like "it's really good thing we still have a candidate who endorses this, and he's Ron Paul."

That way, he can't cut you mid-sentence after hearing the name.

Agreed. And depending on his reaction afterwards, I'll decide if he gets my business back. I'm rather finicky these days about who I allow into my brain.

Banana
04-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Oh, and to put down that mentality of "he can't win", before you drop the name mention something like:

"Conservatives aren't very happy with the choice they've been presented with; a presumptive nominee who willfully broke his own law with spending caps and that's only the frosting on the sundae; it is now our prepogative to demand that we put forth a viable candidate instead of a democrat wanna-be" then use that sentence above.

(Of course, you'd want to phrase it in your own words)

nate895
04-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Banana, that is what I'm planning on doing, I'll find the wording to close while talking to him. No need to plan that sort of the thing out, with me, it will sound totally scripted.

Banana
04-02-2008, 12:30 PM
Sorry, it's just my weakness. I'll shut up.

nate895
04-02-2008, 02:58 PM
Sorry, it's just my weakness. I'll shut up.

It's fine. I was just planning to have a list of things to go over and calling in. I just hope I don't get caught close to a hard break.

nate895
04-02-2008, 04:42 PM
He isn't on today. Hope he's there tomorrow.

nate895
04-03-2008, 04:18 PM
He's on.

soapmistress
04-03-2008, 04:31 PM
*raises fist*

GO NATE!

nate895
04-03-2008, 04:35 PM
*raises fist*

GO NATE!

I'll call in tomorrow. Since it's open mic tomorrow, I might actually get on. I hope his screeners aren't spies on the forums.

Bruno
04-03-2008, 04:37 PM
Good luck, Nate! Can't wait for the audio if you make it on.

You might also talk about gold if you have time - one of his big advertiser's is Swiss America Trading. He might be keen on talking more about that as well if you tie it into the fallling dollar, rising gold, and rising oil prices

nate895
04-03-2008, 04:38 PM
Good luck, Nate! Can't wait for the audio if you make it on.

You might also talk about gold if you have time - one of his big advertiser's is Swiss America Trading. He might be keen on talking more about that as well if you tie it into the fallling dollar, rising gold, and rising oil prices

That was going to be one of the issues I talk about before I drop the anti-PATRIOT Act, anti-war, and other things that he won't like as much.

Bruno
04-03-2008, 04:48 PM
That was going to be one of the issues I talk about before I drop the anti-PATRIOT Act, anti-war, and other things that he won't like as much.

Excellent. Get him on your side and agreeing with you first. I sure hope you make it on.

nate895
04-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Here is what I am going to try to talk about tomorrow on air:

Old Right (I will call in and say this is my topic and open with it)
Economy (Gold Standard, Federal Reserve, etc.)
Savage's mantra, Borders, Language, Culture
NAU, UN
the war
Constitutional Liberties (PATRIOT Act, etc.)
Ron Paul (hope I can get this far)

Should I put on anything else.

nate895
04-04-2008, 03:32 PM
30 Minutes until show time, anyone want to add anything?

Nirvikalpa
04-04-2008, 05:11 PM
When you going on Nate? I'm listening :)

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:13 PM
Calling in now.

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Busy, I'll call in after the next break.

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Damn, stop being busy.

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm on waiting.

LibertiORDeth
04-04-2008, 05:55 PM
I'm on waiting.

Think Ill tune in.

Nirvikalpa
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Was that you? He only gave you like....5 seconds.
I really don't like him.

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
I went on. I got one line.

nate895
04-04-2008, 05:58 PM
I was so nervous, and then it just went away.

Someone else want to call in to finish the job?

Nirvikalpa
04-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I heard you at least. Man, that sucked. :( I HATE HOW HE CUTS PEOPLE OFF AND DOESN'T EVEN LET THEM MAKE A POINT!

Yet he let that IDIOT talk about the sea turtles and how 'you're turning liberal on us' for around 2 minutes.

Idiot.

LibertiORDeth
04-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I was so nervous, and then it just went away.

Someone else want to call in to finish the job?

I would but...

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:00 PM
I heard you at least. Man, that sucked. :( I HATE HOW HE CUTS PEOPLE OFF AND DOESN'T EVEN LET THEM MAKE A POINT!

Yet he let that IDIOT talk about the sea turtles and how 'you're turning liberal on us' for around 2 minutes.

Idiot.

I adopted a new strategy for calling, and called right when he was done, it was the last spot I think.

LibertiORDeth
04-04-2008, 06:02 PM
I adopted a new strategy for calling, and called right when he was done, it was the last spot I think.

You got on again?

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:03 PM
You got on again?

No, I was talking about the last one. I'm not gonna call in again, maybe a few weeks from now.

LibertiORDeth
04-04-2008, 06:04 PM
No, I was talking about the last one. I'm not gonna call in again, maybe a few weeks from now.

So any other volunteers? :p
Hmmm... I'm taking Public Speaking at college, I think I'll call when the class is over in two months :D

Nirvikalpa
04-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Savage likes to hear himself talk. I would be too nervous to call and talk... especially because I'm young and a female (and I don't know if anyone else caught this, but he is definitely sexist).

I'd probably faint, and the only thing people would hear would be *thud*.

You had a nice, strong voice though Nate. You didn't sound nervous at all :)

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Savage is a mason just like the rest of them. When the immigration bill did not pass last year, the next day he straight up came out and said that he belonged to a lodge. But it probably went way over the heads of most of the listeners. He's just another NWO shmuck who acts like he isn't. He's part of the system just like the rest.

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Savage likes to hear himself talk. I would be too nervous to call and talk... especially because I'm young and a female (and I don't know if anyone else caught this, but he is definitely sexist).

I'd probably faint, and the only thing people would hear would be *thud*.

You had a nice, strong voice though Nate. You didn't sound nervous at all :)

Thank God for High School Speech and Debate and good genes. My entire family on my mom's looks and sounds like they're full grown by the time they're 14. My uncle at age 18 was able to go buy beer without being carded.

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:11 PM
Savage is a mason just like the rest of them. When the immigration bill did not pass last year, the next day he straight up came out and said that he belonged to a lodge. But it probably went way over the heads of most of the listeners. He's just another NWO shmuck who acts like he isn't. He's part of the system just like the rest.

There are Freemasons on the forums here, you know. I have family that are in lodges down South.

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 06:16 PM
There are Freemasons on the forums here, you know. I have family that are in lodges down South.

So, most of the "lower" levels have no idea what's going on. Who do you think is behind the NWO? Hitler practiced the "craft, as did Lenin, etc... They are the ones who set up civilizations and later collapse them after they have outlived their usefulness. These people are as currupt as it gets.

PS. Just read Alberts Pike's "Morals and Dogma". This guy is as evil as they get.

"Lucifer is the one bringing the light?"

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:22 PM
So, most of the "lower" levels have no idea what's going on. Who do you think is behind the NWO? Hitler practiced the "craft, as did Lenin, etc... They are the ones who set up civilizations and later collapse them after they have outlived their usefulness. These people are as currupt as it gets.

PS. Just read Alberts Pike's "Morals and Dogma". This guy is as evil as they get.

"Lucifer is the one bringing the light?"

What if I become a member? Will you say I am part of some conspiracy. I agree that there is a plot for an NWO, I'm just not sure by who beyond the Bilderbergers, CFR, and Trilateral Commission. If someone is a member of those groups, I immediately discount them politically.

Am3RiCaN_microcosm
04-04-2008, 06:33 PM
freemasonry will always be a subject of intense speculation, if for no other reason than its own inherent secrecy! I DO believe that the higher echelons of the organization have members affiliated with some nasty groups like CFR, etc... , not to even mention the bavarian illuminati (who now has an official webpage by the way ... http://illuminati.org/index.php/Main_Page ... ) but primarily most masons are good people with no 'agenda' to take over the world.

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 06:38 PM
What if I become a member? Will you say I am part of some conspiracy. I agree that there is a plot for an NWO, I'm just not sure by who beyond the Bilderbergers, CFR, and Trilateral Commission. If someone is a member of those groups, I immediately discount them politically.

Yes, because you have to do what they tell you, otherwise you don't get promoted. And if you are a good boy, you can get all kinds of perks. Get out of traffic tickets, promoted in business or politics, other masons are obligated to help. Is that not a definition of corruption? Why do you think most of the politicians do the things they do. They take oaths to the brortherhood above family, friends and country. Who do youi think the bankers are? Do you know masonic architecture? Take a look at St. Pete'rs Basilica, US Congress, The Bank of Engalnd, White House, etc.. They're all masonic. These people control society, civilizations, empires through religion, goverment, and the banking/ corporation system. They feel that they own you. English language is even a masonic language created specifically to be the world language.

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 06:45 PM
freemasonry will always be a subject of intense speculation, if for no other reason than its own inherent secrecy! I DO believe that the higher echelons of the organization have members affiliated with some nasty groups like CFR, etc... , not to even mention the bavarian illuminati (who now has an official webpage by the way ... http://illuminati.org/index.php/Main_Page ... ) but primarily most masons are good people with no 'agenda' to take over the world.

I agree that most people in the lower levels are good people who don't know what goes on. Just Read Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma". He's considered to be the most powerful and influential mason in the world. His Scotish Rite of freemasonary is the most powerful one in the world. Go read his book, and tell me that this buy doesn't remind you of Hitler. He had planned WWI, WWII, and WWIII. It's all in there if only people would bother to read it.

nate895
04-04-2008, 06:47 PM
Yes, because you have to do what they tell you, otherwise you don't get promoted. And if you are a good boy, you can get all kinds of perks. Get out of traffic tickets, promoted in business or politics, other masons are obligated to help. Is that not a definition of corruption? Why do you think most of the politicians do the things they do. They take oaths to the brortherhood above family, friends and country. Who do youi think the bankers are? Do you know masonic architecture? Take a look at St. Pete'rs Basilica, US Congress, The Bank of Engalnd, White House, etc.. They're all masonic. These people control society, civilizations, empires through religion, goverment, and the banking/ corporation system. They feel that they own you. English language is even a masonic language created specifically to be the world language.

The English language was created long before the Masons even came into existence.

Deborah K
04-04-2008, 06:53 PM
Damn it!! I missed it!! What did you say, Nate?

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 06:55 PM
The English language was created long before the Masons even came into existence.

Masons have been around since Babylon if not earlier. Plato, Alexander the Great, etc., and most of the king's, ceaser's, pharao's, etc. were masons.

nate895
04-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Damn it!! I missed it!! What did you say, Nate?

I talked about how the government shouldn't get involved in a mess like Bear Stearns. It was meant to open talk about the Old Right. I failed, but I left the topic in the air.

nate895
04-04-2008, 07:19 PM
Masons have been around since Babylon if not earlier. Plato, Alexander the Great, etc., and most of the king's, ceaser's, pharao's, etc. were masons.

What proof do you have?

purplechoe
04-04-2008, 07:48 PM
What proof do you have?

How about reading Plato's Republic or his other writings in which he says how he traveled to Egypt and India to be schooled in the "mysteries". Every civilization we are aware of had some type of freemasonary. Even king Solomon was a mystic. If you really want to know more about the subject check out Alan Watt either at his website at www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com , or you can listen to his radio show on Republic Broadcasting Network http://republicbroadcasting.org/index.php?cmd=programs on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 7:00 pm central.

daviddee
04-04-2008, 10:59 PM

sratiug
04-05-2008, 04:16 AM
You missed the point of the original post and continue to not realize the obvious with your post.

Michael Savage is the biggest Zionist you will ever meet.

He is pro-Israel at all costs.

He is the definition of Prolefeed.

Yes, that was my point. The Liberty was attacked by Israel. It was a state sponsored act of terrorism, in the middle east, against a US Navy vessel. It was covered up by our government and media. I'm sure Savage would not want to talk about it unless you brought it up as if it could have been Islamists.

This may be an old issue, but it was covered up for years, so it's not that old, really, and it's the best one I've seen for ending zionist rule of our country. If you haven't seen the video, you really need to.

Attack on the Liberty (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7267134620652018859)