PDA

View Full Version : looking for original Constitutional intent minutemen and militia-minded folk in NC

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 04:19 AM
Posted in the North Carolina subforum:

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=1379482

Conza88
04-01-2008, 04:45 AM
What exactly, are you going to use the 'well regulated militia' for? :D hahahahah

garrettwombat
04-01-2008, 05:22 AM
hello fellow freedom fighter...

i am part of the Georgia militia squadron 440 NE

we are part of "the rogue nation of eternal militias" (http://www.myspace.com/roguenation1776) and travel to NC a couple times a year to work with the militias up there

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 05:23 AM
My primary concern right now is 'readiness.' With our current environment, who the heck knows if we start getting blasted with insurgents trained in Iraq next week. It is coming down to the time where real honest to goodness local martial emergencies could pop up with almost no notice, and above all right now I want to set up a local communications network.

garrettwombat
04-01-2008, 05:28 AM
best thing to do is get your license and your antennas...

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 05:35 AM
hello fellow freedom fighter...

i am part of the Georgia militia squadron 440 NE

we are part of "the rogue nation of eternal militias" (http://www.myspace.com/roguenation1776) and travel to NC a couple times a year to work with the militias up there

Out-freakin-standing!

I happen to really like the unorganized aspect of the NCCM. The only reason I hadn't joined a militia earlier is because all the militias I had found previously had some kind of specific ideology, charismatic leader etc etc that I was not willing to deal with or be associated with.

The NCCM is really more like the original Minuteman Network but with close localities forming groups/units for training and communications purposes.

Conza88
04-01-2008, 05:55 AM
My primary concern right now is 'readiness.' With our current environment, who the heck knows if we start getting blasted with insurgents trained in Iraq next week. It is coming down to the time where real honest to goodness local martial emergencies could pop up with almost no notice, and above all right now I want to set up a local communications network.

@ Bold. That was a joke right? Cus, if you think that insurgents are going to fly over on commercial airlines, then buy guns over here - then fight you guys. You're dreaming. Furthermore - if ANYONE, thinks that ANY other country in the world, will EVER invade the United States - on their own. - You, need to check yourself into a mental institution.

The only thing the American people need to be ready to fight, is their government.

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

Oh.. isn't that being ruled on in the Supreme Court this very month?
Pretty much, if you are scared of terrorism - you are a gutless, little cry baby. [no offense to babies].

</rant *more so directed at the world> Sorry, its just I don't know why anyone in a sane world, living in America - fears any other government attacking them.. I mean, what army is going to make it through the 5 boroughs? haha.

2nd Amendment is defending you from occupation, as well as martial law. Hold those guns tight. - I'm saying this, and I've never ever fired one in my life.

All the best guys.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 07:02 AM
@ Bold. That was a joke right? Cus, if you think that insurgents are going to fly over on commercial airlines, then buy guns over here - then fight you guys. You're dreaming. Furthermore - if ANYONE, thinks that ANY other country in the world, will EVER invade the United States - on their own. - You, need to check yourself into a mental institution.

The only thing the American people need to be ready to fight, is their government.

“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.” ~ Thomas Jefferson

Pretty much, if you are scared of terrorism - you are a gutless, little cry baby. [no offense to babies].

</rant *more so directed at the world> Sorry, its just I don't know why anyone in a sane world, living in America - fears any other government attacking them.. I mean, what army is going to make it through the 5 boroughs? haha.

2nd Amendment is defending you from occupation, as well as martial law. Hold those guns tight. - I'm saying this, and I've never ever fired one in my life.

All the best guys.

Um, first of all, these guys are non-state entities. Second of all, we have been pissing them off for 50 years now. Third of all, we have left our southern border wide open and they look close enough like Hispanic to pass with a small effort. Fourth of all, we have been training them to take direct fire from the American military for 6-7 years now. Fifth of all, they are well funded. Sixth of all, the vast majority of our illegal opiates traffic already comes out of that region and through Mexico, and all they would have had to do over the last 8 years is hitch a ride...

I mean, I COULD continue...

PennCustom4RP
04-01-2008, 07:03 AM
I would be careful of this kind of talk on a public forum. No need to be placed on the Dept of Homeland Insecurities Domestic Terrorism list.
Militias do not go broadcasting what they are up to, this is why you do not hear about them, unless you're in the know...finger to lip.....;)

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 07:17 AM
I would be careful of this kind of talk on a public forum. No need to be placed on the Dept of Homeland Insecurities Domestic Terrorism list.
Militias do not go broadcasting what they are up to, this is why you do not hear about them, unless you're in the know...finger to lip.....;)

You mean, I'm not on that list already? :confused:

What is really going to change if they know I am willing to stand up against an invasion?

PennCustom4RP
04-01-2008, 07:26 AM
You mean, I'm not on that list already? :confused:

What is really going to change if they know I am willing to stand up against an invasion?

Oh I hear ya. All I am saying is Why Advertise or add to their list? The Element of Surprise should always be on your side. This Govt will not discern whether you are a Patriot or a terrorist...The Brits didn't either.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 07:32 AM
Oh I hear ya. All I am saying is Why Advertise or add to their list? The Element of Surprise should always be on your side. This Govt will not discern whether you are a Patriot or a terrorist...The Brits didn't either.

Oh I definitely agree -- don't get me wrong -- but when your choice is being all alone or trying to reach contacts to help form a local network -- seeing as how I am NOT anti-government and I never plan on BEING anti-government, I am not all that afraid of being watched. So it's worth it to me to build a network of emergency contacts that I do not currently have.

sratiug
04-01-2008, 07:56 AM

All the best guys.

The debate now is not IF Iraq refugees will be allowed into the United States, but how many. IF we actually leave Iraq there will be thousands that need to leave with us.

Do you expect the Supreme Court to really throw out all gun regulation as required by the constitution? That'd really piss off their New World Order masters.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 11:39 PM
Calling all Ron Paulers, Constitutionalists, and Liberty Platformists in North Carolina!

A group in North Carolina has begun to 'organize' and structure something called the "North Carolina Citizen Militia."

The North Carolina Citizen Militia is intended to be an unorganized militia without a true chain of command, or any 'charismatic leader' or any such nonsense that we typically find in the modern militia movement. The concept of the North Carolina Citizen Militia hearkens back to the original Minuteman network, and the kinds of militia groups which existed during the founding of our nation.

http://www.ncmilitia.org/

Most counties are currently unformed. Local groups are encouraged to meet together and establish communications networks and a training regimen.

I am currently helping to set up a Youngsville Township Company (and a) Franklin County Battalion, in a Triangle Area Regiment of the Coastal Division

If you are interested, please visit

http://www.ncmilitia.org/

and post a message in their board:

http://www.ncmilitia.org/phpBB2/index.php

Specifically in the topic:

http://www.ncmilitia.org/phpBB2/view...06842be1cc1499

and the thread:

http://www.ncmilitia.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=369

To show support for the Youngsville township Company and the Franklin County Battalion, and the Triangle Regiment.

When we get as many as 5-7 people nearby, we'll start setting up communications networks and a training schedule.

GunnyFreedom
04-01-2008, 11:47 PM
Um, first of all, these guys are non-state entities. Second of all, we have been pissing them off for 50 years now. Third of all, we have left our southern border wide open and they look close enough like Hispanic to pass with a small effort. Fourth of all, we have been training them to take direct fire from the American military for 6-7 years now. Fifth of all, they are well funded. Sixth of all, the vast majority of our illegal opiates traffic already comes out of that region and through Mexico, and all they would have had to do over the last 8 years is hitch a ride...

I mean, I COULD continue...

Point 7: Terrorists have been familiar with commercial airliners since at least the early 70's
Point 8: The violence is slowing down in Iraq and Afghanistan despite an ongoing withdrawal by British troops and US Marines - where exactly are the insurgents disappearing to?