PDA

View Full Version : The BIG DAY (Ozzfest) is finally here

Sematary
08-19-2007, 11:35 PM
I have ten thousand of those really nice fliers (or whatever you call them) plus 3 or 4000 slimjims and 5000 bumperstickers ready to go. I'm putting the finishing touches on a shitload of dvd's right now (just got out of work) and I'll be loading all that into my car shortly. We leave at about 8:30 this morning and after we're done canvassing the patrons of Ozzfest, I want to hit the streets. This is going to be HUGE!! :-)

DjLoTi
08-19-2007, 11:35 PM
woo hoo!! what city?

BLS
08-19-2007, 11:37 PM
Sematary, are you going to have video of this endevour? I would really like to see your hard work.

You have busted your rump on this, and I for one, applaud you.
I think what you're doing is nothing short of helping save our country, and I wish more people were like you.

Best of luck!!

BLS

Sematary
08-19-2007, 11:38 PM
Sematary, are you going to have video of this endevour? I would really like to see your hard work.

You have busted your rump on this, and I for one, applaud you.
I think what you're doing is nothing short of helping save our country, and I wish more people were like you.

Best of luck!!

BLS

Yes, we will have video (and pictures). This is big but the Liberty Rally is going to be the coup de gras. :-)

Sematary
08-19-2007, 11:40 PM
woo hoo!! what city?

It's the "Boston" show in Mansfield. Bands and tours always say "Welcome, Boston" even if the damn city is like 100 miles away. ;-)

Lord Xar
08-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Sematry,

If you pull this off.. wow! This would one for the books.

Sematary
08-20-2007, 12:34 AM
Sematry,

If you pull this off.. wow! This would one for the books.

Ozzfest or the Liberty Rally?

Lord Xar
08-20-2007, 12:37 AM
Ozzfest or the Liberty Rally?

Ozzfest..AND what is this even bigger thing for the Liberty Rally? Where is this at?

Sematary
08-20-2007, 12:43 AM
Ozzfest..AND what is this even bigger thing for the Liberty Rally? Where is this at?

We're working on putting together a massive rally called the "liberty rally" at independence mall in Philly on Veterans day - November 11.
The date should be confirmed Monday or Tuesday. We want to invite such luminaries as Lew Rockwell and other liberty minded people with Ron Paul (hopefully) as the main speaker. We also are going to do a reading of the constitution and the Declaration of Independence. I'm hoping to attract FAR MORE people than the park can hold. :-)

Sematary
08-20-2007, 12:56 AM
Why did this get moved?