PDA

View Full Version : Update Me on Ron Paulness

DeadheadForPaul
03-31-2008, 09:01 PM
hey guys, Ive been dealing with a bunch of stuff and have lost track of what's been going on. Youve prob gotten a few of these threads

Is Dr Paul still running? Are we focusing on his congressional race more? What's the deal?

I got a letter from the Libertarian PArty asking us to request Dr. Paul as a presidential nominee for the LP. what is up

wgadget
03-31-2008, 09:17 PM
You really are out of it. Yes, he won his Congressional seat in a landslide. He's still running for President as a Republican and has no interest in running third party or independent.

garrettwombat
03-31-2008, 09:18 PM
we are becoming delegates disguised as McCain supporters... then at the national convention we are going to bust out a resolution to unbound us all and then we all vote paul...

its gonna work.

Jeremy
03-31-2008, 09:21 PM
Youve prob gotten a few of these threads

actually, this is the 1st one I've seen :D

Highland
03-31-2008, 09:24 PM
we are becoming delegates disguised as McCain supporters... then at the national convention we are going to bust out a resolution to unbound us all and then we all vote paul...

its gonna work.

bump

Zera
03-31-2008, 09:26 PM
We're basically becoming delegates at the county level of the GOP conventions, becoming state delegates, then national delegates. At state conventions, we propose resolutions to unbound McCain's delegates so that the national delegates chosen from the state can vote however they want. And if the resolution even passed, that means there were obviously Paul supporting delegates.

But there needs to be a lot of participation by Paul supporters... What I said is very much a summary, so there are some details you may want to learn.