PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul: The Day Before Super Tuesday

Phantom
03-31-2008, 05:12 PM
Ron Paul: The Day Before Super Tuesday

The final day of campaigning before Super Tuesday with stops in Fargo and Bismarck, North Dakota and Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Click the image
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/a-qBan8mOiA/default.jpg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-qBan8mOiA)

tajitj
03-31-2008, 05:17 PM
Perfect example. First day out has over 3,000 views because they put it on their channel. Why are they not putting new ones every week. What about emails. To easy to send emails. Last one was Presidents Day I think. That huge donor list needs campaign updates.

kigol
03-31-2008, 05:27 PM
:cool: video

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-31-2008, 05:31 PM
I get the vibe that the campaign has basically hung it up. The skeletal staff is just there to collect a little extra money and handle a some paper work that might come up with campaign financing and such. Anything else is on auto-pilot. Even Ron Paul is acting like he's basically in it to appease supporters. They haven't done much of anything for nearly a month, the length of time his Congressional seat has now been safe (though as we now know, there never was a real threat to it anyway).

nate895
03-31-2008, 05:58 PM
I get the vibe that the campaign has basically hung it up. The skeletal staff is just there to collect a little extra money and handle a some paper work that might come up with campaign financing and such. Anything else is on auto-pilot. Even Ron Paul is acting like he's basically in it to appease supporters. They haven't done much of anything for nearly a month, the length of time his Congressional seat has now been safe (though as we now know, there never was a real threat to it anyway).

What I find funny is the only party contesting his seat is the LP. That is no joke.

Jeremy
03-31-2008, 06:43 PM
wooo!!!

kirkblitz
03-31-2008, 06:55 PM
awesome, that little girl kicked bushes ass lol

then that second little girl in pink seemed like she was as educated as a college student :O

nate895
03-31-2008, 07:34 PM
I know I'm being pessimistic, but it would have been a lot nicer if he'd have won Super Tuesday.