PDA

View Full Version : 30 Days until Ron Paul gets to Pimp his Manifesto...

phixion
03-31-2008, 03:40 PM
So, it's getting closer. Only a month left til the book is out and Ron Pauls super-large publisher gets to work on promoting it.

Will there be book signings?

Will Ron Paul and his book appear on many TV shows?

Will it appear in the best sellers once it's released?

Will it appear in the papers, much talked about?

Can the book really be a useful tool or will it go ignored by the media?

Pete

Andrew-Austin
03-31-2008, 03:56 PM
It will be a great tool for Ron Paul supporters to convert others with, and spread the message. The media might barely mention it, but nothing more.

You know what would be great? If he went on the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart to promote the book. I would love that.

revolutionman
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Will it appear in the best sellers once it's released?

Will it appear in the papers, much talked about?

Can the book really be a useful tool or will it go ignored by the media?

1. If its a best seller, it'll appear on the lists

2. It'll be in the paper and talked about much if we strive to have it publicized. When the book comes out, read it, write an op ed piece about it and submit it to your local paper, why wait for some one else to do it??

3. how useful the book will be is up to Ron Paul, and his supporters. The media has nothing to do with how useful it is to us. I think its fair to say that we are on our own 9 times out of 10 when it comes to publicizing the movement. Call national and local radio programs, email local and cable news broadcasts, write the local and national newspapers, and magazines.

This whole revolution is what we make of it through our own financial contributions and also our own labor, from blogging to rally. Its all in our hands.

tamor
03-31-2008, 04:30 PM
What is the release date?

FreeTraveler
03-31-2008, 04:41 PM
1. If its a best seller, it'll appear on the lists

2. It'll be in the paper and talked about much if we strive to have it publicized. When the book comes out, read it, write an op ed piece about it and submit it to your local paper, why wait for some one else to do it??

3. how useful the book will be is up to Ron Paul, and his supporters. The media has nothing to do with how useful it is to us. I think its fair to say that we are on our own 9 times out of 10 when it comes to publicizing the movement. Call national and local radio programs, email local and cable news broadcasts, write the local and national newspapers, and magazines.

This whole revolution is what we make of it through our own financial contributions and also our own labor, from blogging to rally. Its all in our hands.

Excellent TO-DO list!

revolutionman
03-31-2008, 04:57 PM
You know what would be great? If he went on the Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart to promote the book. I would love that.

I love the daily show I also like the spin off series The Colbert Report. Mockery of politicians and the news media these days needs its own network never mind a 30 minute program. I'd like to see him back on The Tonight Show too. Also Bill Maher. This comedy news format is great for spreading the word, because it shows your not a tight ass and you get to talk about your views and opinions without having some MSM hired gun hollering at you and twisting your words faster than you can form them.

FreeTraveler
03-31-2008, 05:19 PM
Somebody recently posted a list of Bob Barr's appearances for his new book. Somebody needs to communicate that list to Dr. Paul to make sure his publicist has a list of golden opportunities.

If Larry King will have Bob Barr, he should have Ron Paul.

filmmaker58
04-01-2008, 01:05 AM
Rumor has it they'll be selling it at the Nevada State Republican convention, where Ron Paul is scheduled to speak. april 26th in Reno, NV

BuddyRey
04-03-2008, 07:21 AM
Oh my gosh, I'm excited!!!

Check out this glowing endorsement from Thomas Woods!!!

http://www.lewrockwell.com/woods/woods87.html