PDA

View Full Version : Tasered To Death

sharpsteve2003
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM
TASER TO DEATH Seatbelts Expired Licence Speeding Ticket INN

Welcome to the FREE WORLD.:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-1nXfRny64 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-1nXfRny64)

yongrel
03-31-2008, 03:05 PM
grassroots clutter.

damien88
03-31-2008, 03:10 PM
fine I'll say it first "Don't tase me bro"

McCraK
03-31-2008, 03:10 PM
fuckin sickening.. they want you to stop moving and lay still as your being jolted with electricity. i want to taser one of them pigs and see if they can lay still on the ground with their hands behind their back. this isnt considered torture?

belian78
03-31-2008, 03:14 PM
grassroots clutter.

love..Love..LOVE Eddie Izzard.

alright, moving along... :D

Feelgood
03-31-2008, 05:35 PM
Wow, was wondering if that last one would be in there. That actually happened about 4 miles from where I live, in a city called Boynton Beach, Florida. Was all over the local news here. Made me sick then and now to see that! The one Im talking about starts around 4:50 into the vid. Sick bastard city cops.

Dreamofunity
03-31-2008, 06:11 PM
I was tasered wrongfully, its not fun. This was back when they were kind of new, the one cop who shot me was bragging to the other how cool it was he actually got to use it. Shot me right infront of my mom and therapist too.

Broadlighter
03-31-2008, 06:24 PM
Police officers should undergo getting tasered as part of their training, so they could see how ludicrous it is to obey any commands to lie still and put their hands behind their back after getting tasered.

sharpsteve2003
03-31-2008, 06:55 PM
Are the Nazi's running this forum too?

bcreps85
03-31-2008, 07:44 PM
If a cop ever tasered me, or any of my immediate family wrongfully, I promise they'd find out what it felt like, for a good long time.

kigol
03-31-2008, 08:15 PM
uhh ohhh

kyleAF
03-31-2008, 09:01 PM
If a cop ever tasered me, or any of my immediate family wrongfully, I promise they'd find out what it felt like, for a good long time.

If a resistance is ever needed, it will be an individual one. I sympathize.

Highland
03-31-2008, 09:28 PM
fine I'll say it first "Don't tase me bro"

lmaoafof:D

devil21
04-03-2008, 09:29 PM
A 17 year old unarmed kid was recently tazed to death in the grocery store he worked at here in Charlotte, over an argument with his boss. Cops showed up and tased him as the first resort to "control" him. He ended up dead. Tasers were NOT designed to be a first resort but rather the next to last resort, when the last resort is deadly force with a gun. The root of it is that cops have gotten lazy and they know their departments will "justify" their actions every time. The mother of the child is considering suing...

http://www.wcnc.com/video/?z=y&nvid=231154

SeanEdwards
04-03-2008, 09:38 PM
Police officers should undergo getting tasered as part of their training,

They do.

SeanEdwards
04-03-2008, 09:44 PM
this isnt considered torture?

Cops are allowed to torture. It's called pain compliance.

It's actually quite amusing, all the hoohaa about waterboarding being such an unconscionable atrocity, when cops all over the country have the authority to beat people, break their bones, electrocute them, put chemical irritants on their eyes, send attack dogs after them, etc. etc.

Danke
04-12-2008, 07:01 PM

It's actually quite amusing, all the hoohaa about waterboarding being such an unconscionable atrocity, when cops all over the country have the authority to beat people, break their bones, electrocute them, put chemical irritants on their eyes, send attack dogs after them, etc. etc.

That's a good point.

defe07
04-12-2008, 07:13 PM

Agreed. Eye for eye and tooth for tooth.

IRO-bot
04-14-2008, 01:00 PM

QFT.

Carehn
04-16-2008, 05:49 AM
That was SICK! I want to kill a cop but the ones around here are kinda cool and would never do that. ( small town )

DAFTEK
04-16-2008, 07:02 AM
Chinese have been using Ephedra for 4000 years and when discovered as the most potent diet pill and trust me i lost 96 pounds on it over 7 months when i used it and got regular checkups from my doctor on it with no problems, then one stupid baseball player overdoses on the stuff and dies from a stroke so the government then bans it but after many die from tasers no one cares to ban it. Police in USA get away with murder compared to other countries..... Then again America gets away with murder in Iraq so whats a few dead tased Americans???

Dr.3D
04-16-2008, 07:08 AM
Don't we still have the right to defend ourselves?

DAFTEK
04-16-2008, 07:11 AM
Don't we still have the right to defend ourselves?

lol If you think you can actually defend yourself from American government today you live in a fantasyland! :D haha

Dr.3D
04-16-2008, 07:14 AM
lol If you think you can actually defend yourself from American government today you live in a fantasyland! :D haha

When somebody points a potentially deadly weapon in your direction, are you supposed to just stand there hoping they don't use it?

Danke
04-16-2008, 07:23 AM
Chinese have been using Ephedra for 4000 years and when discovered as the most potent diet pill and trust me i lost 96 pounds on it over 7 months when i used it and got regular checkups from my doctor on it with no problems, then one stupid baseball player overdoses on the stuff and dies from a stroke so the government then bans it but after many die from tasers no one cares to ban it.

I think you can still get Ephedra. I still get advertisements (spam) for it. But the loophole is that the pills must have no more than 10 milligrams of ephedra per dosage. So I guess you just have to swallow more pills at a time?

satchelmcqueen
04-21-2008, 08:33 PM
Police officers should undergo getting tasered as part of their training, so they could see how ludicrous it is to obey any commands to lie still and put their hands behind their back after getting tasered.

they actually do. this is why they should know better.:mad:

Mach
04-24-2008, 11:32 PM
They do it, but, it is not turned up all the way, they get an idea of how it feels but not exactly how it really feels, they cheat.