PDA

View Full Version : Wife is very fatiqued today...

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 11:43 AM
It comes in waves...

Let's see, she's late 20s - rumitoid? arthrytis, hypo/hyper thyroid, cardio mytroval? What's next? Anyways - just taking care of the household - she'll be out like light the whole day - and I'm playing mr. babysitter

Felt wierd calling into work with the reduced schedule and all....

coyote_sprit
03-31-2008, 12:04 PM
Did you guys patch things up?

soapmistress
03-31-2008, 12:05 PM
Who are you babysitting?

amy31416
03-31-2008, 12:14 PM
She could be depressed as hell because her husband neglects everything else due to a certain presidential campaign.

Just taking a guess here.

yongrel
03-31-2008, 12:31 PM
Dude, don't go to the internet for medical advice. The internet is not a doctor.

coyote_sprit
03-31-2008, 12:35 PM
She could be depressed as hell because her husband neglects everything else due to a certain presidential campaign.

Just taking a guess here.

I lol'd.

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Did you guys patch things up?

Yeah - she's still with mom's - things are getting better then maybe we have a bad day...

She might come back.... but under difff. circumstances

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 12:50 PM
Who are you babysitting?

my 2 year old - and gotta pick up the other three from school soon...

Sandra
03-31-2008, 12:51 PM
MODS! Please do something about this crap!!!

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 12:57 PM

Sandra - I'm picturing you to look like that guys mom on the waterboy....
"THAT"S THE DEVIL"

soapmistress
03-31-2008, 01:05 PM
my 2 year old - and gotta pick up the other three from school soon...

Dude. Don't ever call parenting your own children "babysitting". Please!:rolleyes:

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 01:07 PM
Dude. Don't ever call parenting your own children "babysitting". Please!:rolleyes:
LOL:D Nice one my mann

Dr.3D
03-31-2008, 01:50 PM

What do you want them to do, find him a job?
Perhaps you would like them to call his wife and soothe the situation?

What in the world is your problem? :confused:

porcupine
03-31-2008, 02:23 PM

Why are half the people on this website complete ass holes?

Babysit: v. intr

To take care of or watch over someone or something needing attention or guidance

Sandra
03-31-2008, 02:42 PM
Non Ron Paul thread. This guy is airing his wife's problems on a political forum she left him over.

phixion
03-31-2008, 02:43 PM
She has nothing wrong with her - it's all you George. You are the problem. You are no doubt driving her up the wall with your obsessive and excitable ways and she's exausted. She has no medical problem to speak of - stop looking for diversions. The problem is you and your behaivour - how can you not recognise it.

I dread to think what your children must think when you come back from Walmart with hundreds of cans of SPAM or corned beef because you're stocking up for the imminent economic collapse etc. You no doubt talk to your wife and children about all of this stuff night and day.. then you spend the rest of it on the Internet like rabid dog looking for the next excitable shocking doomsday prediction.

George, you're mentally unstable and ill - and it's taking its tole on your wife. She has practically took your kids off you!

Usually I would side with the man and state it's your wifes duty to stand beside you and support you in your persuits and views, but you're wrecking your family and introducing hysteria and alsorts of radical nonsense in to the home and it's just not cool.

Deal with it. You don't even seem to give a shit she's leaving and your kids aren't with you full-time. You are far more concerned with the Internet and the economy etc.

Pete

Roxi
03-31-2008, 02:45 PM
George, you keep right on posting whatever you feel like posting and Im proud of you for posting this in health freedom!!!

sheesh people give the guy a break, hes going through a rough time right now and maybe he feels like its easier to talk and vent to us about this stuff then the friends that are also friends of his wifes.....

HAVE SOME COMPASSION!

and not one single thread george has posted has violated the forum constitution so i think the mods will side with george on this one

Roxi
03-31-2008, 02:47 PM
She has nothing wrong with her - it's all you George. You are the problem. You are no doubt driving her up the wall with your obsessive and excitable ways and she's exausted. She has no medical problem to speak of - stop looking for diversions. The problem is you and your behaivour - how can you not recognise it.

I dread to think what your children must think when you come back from Walmart with hundreds of cans of SPAM or corned beef because you're stocking up for the imminent economic collapse etc. You no doubt talk to your wife and children about all of this stuff night and day.. then you spend the rest of it on the Internet like rabid dog looking for the next excitable shocking doomsday prediction.

George, you're mentally unstable and ill - and it's taking its tole on your wife. She has practically took your kids off you!

Usually I would side with the man and state it's your wifes duty to stand beside you and support you in your persuits and views, but you're wrecking your family and introducing hysteria and alsorts of radical nonsense in to the home and it's just not cool.

Deal with it. You don't even seem to give a shit she's leaving and your kids aren't with you full-time. You are far more concerned with the Internet and the economy etc.

Pete

:confused: that was a bit harsh

amy31416
03-31-2008, 02:57 PM
:confused: that was a bit harsh

I agree that it's a bit harsh, but maybe he needs to get his butt kicked in order to realize that his family should be more important than even this movement. I know what it's like, dating someone who wasn't a Ron Paul guy and it does cause some strain, but I didn't have a family with him.

Try to remember what is most important. A person who can't help themselves or their family, can't help this movement. I hope he can put things back together, and can ask for help when he needs it.

Sandra
03-31-2008, 02:59 PM
Roic, look, apparently you are in and out of here so let me explain. George has been threatened with being banned by several moderaters here. He comes here and throws up sometimes dozens of these troll threads in just one day.

Roxic, it's you he's screwing around with. He makes up stuff to see how it plays out.

Sandra
03-31-2008, 03:00 PM
He make horribly grandiose claims to see what people's reaction will be. i'll try to find you several links.

menoname
03-31-2008, 03:03 PM
If you don't like his threads, put him on ignore.

smartguy911
03-31-2008, 03:04 PM
what is this crap???

Agora
03-31-2008, 03:05 PM
He make horribly grandiose claims to see what people's reaction will be. i'll try to find you several links.

I agree with you.

Roxi
03-31-2008, 03:06 PM
I honestly have no idea what georges wife things about his involvement and I can NOT IMAGINE being with someone who wasn't as actively involved in this as me (im lucky my bf got me into this) and my old meetup organizer had to quit because his marriage was failing because of his involvement. So i do understand that much, but i think since we have NO IDEA what kind of person georges wife is, or what her part is in the marital problems we can't just assume that george is at fault for these things. nor do i think we have the right to slam him for coming to us I mean most of us have known each other for nearly a year now, and when you have this one circle of friends with your spouse and the marriage starts having problems Its really hard to talk to those friends, and usually those friends don't want to get in the middle anyway

I think that george and his wife could use a moderator (not marraige counseling per se) to talk to them both and let them get there stuff out in the open but i don't think we should be discouraging him from coming to us (as long as its posted in the appropriate forum) or telling him its all his fault and that hes neurotic....

Sandra
03-31-2008, 03:12 PM
I don't think anyone here is convinced he has a wife and kids, if he was a big wig with the campaign or anything else he tends to contradict himself with in his same post.

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=125937&highlight=ghemminger

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=123233&highlight=ghemminger

http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=126915&highlight=ghemminger

Roxi
03-31-2008, 03:37 PM
well your right sandra, i can't really have a completely open perspective because we were on the road for so long and have been really really busy lately, however I do realize that there are a lot of these types of threads from george and maybe he is having a rough time of grasping that the majority of people here are annoyed by it....

that being said, i agree with putting him on ignore if you are annoyed by his posts... i have at least 30 people on ignore so its not like im just super entertained by annoying posters, i just have a little more compassion for the old schoolers like us, especially because i know how much this movement can take out of you emotionally

i don't think we have the right to tell people what they can or can't post (unless its vulgar, lewd, etc) when the ignore function is so handy... but i can see how in general people are getting fed up with BS posts, i just feel bad for george on many different levels and i have a soft spot for people going through rough times

Dr.3D
03-31-2008, 03:46 PM

I wonder if Noah had the same problem just before the flood.
Except it wasn't cans of Spam or corned beef... but instead a huge boat.

angelatc
03-31-2008, 04:15 PM
It comes in waves...

Let's see, she's late 20s - rumitoid? arthrytis, hypo/hyper thyroid, cardio mytroval? What's next? Anyways - just taking care of the household - she'll be out like light the whole day - and I'm playing mr. babysitter

Felt wierd calling into work with the reduced schedule and all....

Depression, but RA is an autoimmune disease. People autoimmune diseases commonly have hypoactive thyroids, which can lead to fatigue. A lot of depression is actually misdiagnosed hypothyroid.

She needs an MD giving her a diagnosis, though, not another patient.

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 04:28 PM
Symptom of depression? You two have a falling out could have something to do with the lack of energy.

banjojambo9
03-31-2008, 04:55 PM
see if she wants to play hide the salami that always works

ghemminger
03-31-2008, 10:46 PM
I wonder if Noah had the same problem just before the flood.
Except it wasn't cans of Spam or corned beef... but instead a huge boat.

Exactly - Knowing too much can startt to unravel you...I'm college educated....so it's no joke....and as a plus no luv to the haters...:mad:

Cinderella
04-01-2008, 08:13 PM

ronpaul.republican
04-08-2008, 07:30 AM
Imagine if the founding fathers had listened to this kind of "logic."

No wonder Ron Paul didn't win a single state. The female nesting instinct has overtaken American culture. They crave security over freedom.

Pathetic.

Pete

Cinderella
04-08-2008, 11:14 AM

Pete
+1
;)

Highland
04-08-2008, 11:28 AM
Depression, but RA is an autoimmune disease. People autoimmune diseases commonly have hypoactive thyroids, which can lead to fatigue. A lot of depression is actually misdiagnosed hypothyroid.

She needs an MD giving her a diagnosis, though, not another patient.

REALLY>>>Very interesting, Thanks

Highland
04-08-2008, 11:30 AM
see if she wants to play hide the salami that always works

lol