PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul on Glenn Beck Tuesday Night

tajitj
03-31-2008, 10:55 AM
Dr. Paul will appear on Glenn Beck’s tv show tomorrow night (CNN Headline News, check local listings) to discuss the Paulson plan (or, we can call it like it is - the Paulson power grab.)

Please do not give him hate email. That really hurt the campaign early on.

mediahasyou
03-31-2008, 04:27 PM
Yeah. I love Beck. He says he's a libertarian at heart.

Beck has also said in the past that he supports to canidates: Romney and some other that he wouldn't tell anyone. I believe this is Ron Paul because Beck would not say it because imediately Beck would be labled a Radical.

Beck is a good man. Especially when compared to all the other political dirt on the networks.

Archie
03-31-2008, 04:33 PM
Wow Glenn Beck got that much hate mail early on? I knew he got some mail that wasnt so nice which he talked about on his interview with Ron Paul but I had no idea it a Daily Barrage of Hate mail ? If thats true then thats pretty bad because there is no question that that could hurt potential glenn beck listener's from supporting Ron Paul and just giving them another excuse not to vote for him. I think Glenn Beck along with Tucker Carlson and a few others in the MSM should be at the very least thanked for having the Good Dr. On there show..

ps- Thats more then I can say about Mr. Lou Doob's who let everyone down by not having Ron Paul on his show way more since lou kept saying that "all the candidates are the same"

colecrowe
03-31-2008, 05:03 PM
bump

tajitj
04-01-2008, 04:36 PM
This is not some April Fools prank as some think. He will be on.

Signzit
04-01-2008, 05:14 PM
what a rip! BOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!

Signzit
04-01-2008, 05:16 PM
WoooHoooo! He's back! See how fast I was booo'ing Beck. Sorry again Glenn!

Signzit
04-01-2008, 05:22 PM
as always, Ron hits a homer! Hey! Hey, Harry!

bkreigh
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
For those of you that missed it Glenn Beck is back on tv. RP will be on shortly!

bkreigh
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
Hes on!!! That was quick