PDA

View Full Version : "Are We Headed For Jericho?" by Pastor Chuck Baldwin

Theocrat
03-31-2008, 08:15 AM
Here's another astonishing article from Dr. Baldwin where he discusses the sinister direction our government is trying to steer the country towards. He relates this to the plot of a CBS TV show called "Jericho." He also talks about President Bush's enactment of something called the "Continuity of Government." I don't know how true this is, but it's still worth researching into further.

Anyway, you can read more from the article by clicking here (http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin439.htm). As always, your comments are welcomed and encouraged.

tomveil
03-31-2008, 09:39 PM
Jericho is an awesome show. It got cancelled after one year, but revived by fans organizing on the internet. Then after this season CBS cancelled it again, but now Sci-Fi and CW are interested in picking it up, again because of the fans organizations.

The market works better than government again ;)

Maxwell TX
03-31-2008, 11:52 PM
COOL! Have only heard CBS/NWO hopper canceled it, again. Hoping that is the CW, as I don't exactly consider this one in the realm of sci-fi. Will do my best to catch it whatever channel, as it was showing ideas other shows won't touch upon.

tomveil
04-01-2008, 02:37 AM
COOL! Have only heard CBS/NWO hopper canceled it, again. Hoping that is the CW, as I don't exactly consider this one in the realm of sci-fi. Will do my best to catch it whatever channel, as it was showing ideas other shows won't touch upon.

The first season is airing currently on Sci-Fi and doing quite well. They've already got an alternate ending to show that would "re-write" the season finale. I'll take either, but Sci-Fi does have promise too.

acptulsa
04-01-2008, 06:38 AM
Was Baldwin talking about the show, or the ancient city? Which is the better analogy? Got a horn to blow in St. Paul?

allyinoh
04-01-2008, 07:04 AM
Here's another astonishing article from Dr. Baldwin where he discusses the sinister direction our government is trying to steer the country towards. He relates this to the plot of a CBS TV show called "Jericho." He also talks about President Bush's enactment of something called the "Continuity of Government." I don't know how true this is, but it's still worth researching into further.

Anyway, you can read more from the article by clicking here (http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin439.htm). As always, your comments are welcomed and encouraged.

Thank you for sharing this article. I agree with what Pastor Baldwin has said.

It's scary to think of what might happen in the future, but the best thing for us to do is be prepared for a "Jericho" type situation.

LittleLightShining
04-01-2008, 07:12 AM
I only watch Jericho when I catch it because it's on pretty late (for me) but every time I watch it it scares the wits out of me. I totally agree with Chuck (no big surprise there) about the show. I think "they" put these shows on to get people at least a little used to the ideas that huge changes are about to take place. Look at the CBC miniseries "Trojan Horse" for the Canadian introduction of the NAU idea to the populace.

Even more disconcerting are the reports we are hearing from soldiers coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan telling us that they are being told to prepare for orders to turn their weapons on the American people, should the President declare martial law. (I have had more than one Iraq War veteran tell me this.)

I believe this. I think that a huge part of what they're doing over there is actually training for urban occupation scenarios here. Our soldiers are being desensitized to kill civilians. I haven't seen any mention of the Psychological Kevlar Act (http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/72956/?page=1) on these forums, but this is probably the most disturbing thing I've read yet.

allyinoh
04-01-2008, 07:45 AM
I believe this. I think that a huge part of what they're doing over there is actually training for urban occupation scenarios here. Our soldiers are being desensitized to kill civilians. I haven't seen any mention of the Psychological Kevlar Act (http://www.alternet.org/healthwellness/72956/?page=1) on these forums, but this is probably the most disturbing thing I've read yet.

Thank you for the link to the article. I will read it when I get home from work.

Sometimes I think life was so much easier when I was ignorant.

LittleLightShining
09-09-2009, 10:52 AM
bump

LibertyEagle
09-09-2009, 11:11 AM

The Continuity of Government plan was put in place under Reagan. At least the initial stages of it.

YouTube - Suspension of American Constitution Oliver North (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8tQAYYtLok)

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 11:49 AM
The technique is called predictive programming, and Chuck is reinforcing this programming to the the Patriot audience.

predictive programming seeds the thoughts in minds that would never think of such futures. As HG Wells said 'the shape of things to come'. they overlay their template in people's minds through media, first with fiction, then education, finally political policies.

What I don't understand yet is if Chuck realizes what he is doing, which is to help anchor this programming.

ARE WE HEADED FOR JERICHO?
By Pastor Chuck Baldwin
March 28, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

A friend recently turned me on to the CBS television series, Jericho. I watch so little network television that I confess to never having seen the show before this week. Obviously, then, I am quite uninformed as to the overall plot and previous episodes. What I saw Tuesday evening, however, stunned me. Why? Because it very aptly depicted what could become a very real-life scenario for these United States in the not-so-distant future.

If I accurately picked up the basic plot of the show, average, freedom-loving citizens in the Western U.S. are fighting against tyrannical elements of their own government, including military forces. The State of Texas has declared its independence from the corrupt new government and another civil war is breaking out in America. And all this was predicated upon a nuclear attack, which some believed was an inside job. Am I close?

Contributing further to my amazement was the way Jericho used real-life political events to depict America's fall into tyranny. I was flabbergasted to see the characters of Jericho refer to the Continuity of Government act as the foundation for the government's declaration of martial law after the nuclear attack had occurred.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Continuity of Government (COG) act is not television make-believe: it is the real deal.

To read up on COG, go to Wikipedia's entry by clicking here.

In addition, I have reported the potential problems associated with COG in this column. [Read] and [Read]

Here is a quote from the Wikipedia entry: "The George W. Bush administration put the Continuity of Operations plan into effect for the first time directly following the September 11, 2001 attacks. Their implementation involves a rotating staff of 75 to 150 senior officials and other government workers from every Cabinet department and other parts of the executive branch in two secure bunkers on the East Coast . . . .

"The Bush Administration officially admitted the implementation of the plan on March 1, 2002. Key congressional leaders say they didn't know this government-in-waiting had been established.

"On July 18, 2007 Rep. Peter DeFazio, D-Ore., a member of the U. S. House Committee on Homeland Security, was denied access to the classified version of the continuity of government plan. Though members can access classified information, this is the first time documents have been denied."

As I wrote on January 12, 2007, "In a nutshell, proponents of COG envision a terrorist attack that would precipitate the suspension of the U.S. Constitution. Specifically, COG would authorize Congress to appoint its own members, including those in state legislatures, without a vote of the people. COG even envisions the enactment of such authority for reasons of 'incapacitation' (whatever that is) even if no emergency exists."

Noted author, Dr. Jerome Corsi, wrote this of Bush's enactment of COG, "Translated into layman's terms, when the president determines a national emergency has occurred, the president can declare to the office of the presidency powers usually assumed by dictators to direct any and all government and business activities until the emergency is declared over."

Contrary to the ranting of politicians and media talking heads about how great things are going in these United States, millions of Americans are becoming increasingly aware of the total corruption, crookedness, and chicanery of government officials. They have had it with being lied to, cheated, and beaten down with thousands of rules, regulations, and laws, which serve only to empower the political and business elite. They do not trust any of their politicians to tell them the truth. Their money and jobs are disappearing; their children are being brainwashed in government schools; their homes and property are being taxed out of existence; and even their country's very sovereignty is being forfeited to foreign interests. I believe the level of frustration and anger is rising to the point that a Jericho scenario could very easily occur.

I personally believe there are only three reasons why we are not already living the Jericho experience. One, people have been quite comfortable in their own personal lifestyles. They have enjoyed comfortable homes, nice automobiles, fine clothes, and pleasure-filled vacations. Who in their right mind wants to give up the tranquility of hearth and home? Two, most of America still rests upon a Christian foundation. As such, Americans believe in peace and harmony. They believe in law and order. They believe in submitting to authority. Three, there has not been an overt, large-scale attempt by government to confiscate the firearms of the American people. Remember, it was the Crown's attempted gun confiscation at Concord that ignited the American Revolution back in 1775.

However, the materialistic comfort of the average American is quickly fading away. People are losing their jobs, their livelihoods, their homes, and their savings. More than that, they are losing hope for a better tomorrow, and they are losing confidence in their government to honestly protect their freedoms--even their national identity.

Plus, most Christians know that there is such a thing as lawful rebellion. Even Christ's early disciples said no to various governments during extreme situations. And for us Americans, freedom and liberty runs deep in our veins. Many of us have not buried our Don't Tread On Me banners. We share the sentiment of Benjamin Franklin who said, "Rebellion to tyrants is obedience to God."

Furthermore, Hurricane Katrina put the American people on notice that their government is more than willing to confiscate their firearms. Plus, the forthcoming Supreme Court ruling regarding the right to keep and bear arms is likely to authorize even tighter government regulation on this fundamental right. Even more disconcerting are the reports we are hearing from soldiers coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan telling us that they are being told to prepare for orders to turn their weapons on the American people, should the President declare martial law. (I have had more than one Iraq War veteran tell me this.)

I am afraid that the CBS television series Jericho is more than fantasy: it could be a prediction of the future. As Thomas Jefferson said, "I tremble for my country."

*If you enjoyed this column and want to help me distribute these editorial opinions to an ever-growing audience, donations may now be made by credit card, check, or Money Order. Use this link.

© 2008 Chuck Baldwin - All Rights Reserved

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 11:55 AM
Even more disconcerting are the reports we are hearing from soldiers coming home from Iraq and Afghanistan telling us that they are being told to prepare for orders to turn their weapons on the American people, should the President declare martial law. (I have had more than one Iraq War veteran tell me this.)
If this is really happening, and I am high dubious, then it is occurring as part of a fear campaign. The reason I say this is because there are technologies available that will force soldiers to obey, so asking them if they will do it is simply unnecessary. Hence, the only reason to ask, is so the story will leak out in an effort to generate fear in the public domain.

LittleLightShining
09-09-2009, 12:21 PM
If this is really happening, and I am high dubious, then it is occurring as part of a fear campaign. The reason I say this is because there are technologies available that will force soldiers to obey, so asking them if they will do it is simply unnecessary. Hence, the only reason to ask, is so the story will leak out in an effort to generate fear in the public domain.
:confused:

What difference does it make?

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
09-09-2009, 12:41 PM

If the truth is self-evident and unalienable in power, then it cannot be usurped. If unwise parents decide to teach their children wrong from right, then their offspring will learn incorrectly and as a result will be certain to grow up and fail. When we interfere with such systematic self-distruction, we become fuel for it. So, just don't worry about it. Since we have already inherited the solution to the problem, why do we continue looking for it? We inherited that solution from our Christian Founding-Fathers who at the time were standing under God's Judgement. So, we need another American Movement. Such an American Movement, something that exists beyond the boundaries of political elections, is a movement of reverence back towards the original intentions of our Christian Founding-Fathers.
In contrast, the devils intentions are to persaude Americans that their Founding-Fathers were never Christians and that a rich and happy atheist society is somehow acheivable even though everyone of its citizens will end up showing contempt for rules, regulations and laws.

expendibleater
09-09-2009, 12:49 PM
If the truth is self-evident and unalienable in power, then it cannot be usurped. If unwise parents decide to teach their children wrong from right, then their offspring will learn incorrectly and as a result will be certain to grow up and fail. When we interfere with such systematic self-distruction, we become fuel for it. So, just don't worry about it. Since we have already inherited the solution to the problem, why do we continue looking for it? We inherited that solution from our Christian Founding-Fathers who at the time were standing under God's Judgement. So, we need another American Movement. Such an American Movement, something that exists beyond the boundaries of political elections, is a movement of reverence back towards the original intentions of our Christian Founding-Fathers.

In contrast, the devils intentions are to persaude Americans that their Founding-Fathers were never Christians and that a rich and happy atheist society is somehow acheivable even though everyone of its citizens will end up showing contempt for rules, regulations and laws.
Ahmen!

dr. hfn
09-09-2009, 02:46 PM
who then is going to nuke all the cities and destroy the Federal Govt?

LittleLightShining
09-09-2009, 02:50 PM
who then is going to nuke all the cities and destroy the Federal Govt?
Dick Cheney and a super-secret band of CIAish double agents?

ScoutsHonor
09-09-2009, 03:07 PM

Therefore would even the Oathkeepers, for example, be under some sort of hypnotic control?

Matt Collins
09-09-2009, 03:14 PM
Jericho had a decent premise and some interesting episodes. A little too much drama some times, and also they needed a bigger budget because their fx were leaving a lot to be desired. But overall I liked it and have seen every single episode (I love NetFlix)

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Therefore would even the Oathkeepers, for example, be under some sort of hypnotic control?
I recently started a thread called "Invisible War (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209168)," where I begin to present some of the information uncovered in the field of mind control.

Given the "known" state of the technology, and given Brzezinski's open discussion of Technetronic technology in "Between Two Ages," I think it is more than possible that key leadership is controlled in this fashion, or something like it.

ScoutsHonor
09-09-2009, 04:38 PM
I recently started a thread called "Invisible War (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=209168)," where I begin to present some of the information uncovered in the field of mind control.

Given the "known" state of the technology, and given Brzezinski's open discussion of Technetronic technology in "Between Two Ages," I think it is more than possible that key leadership is controlled in this fashion, or something like it.

Damn. That's not what I wanted to hear...:(:mad::(
At this point, I don't know what to say, other than I hope this can be countered by some kind of counter strategy. Thanks for the information, though.

IF YOU have any literature/documents/etc. dealing with how best to combat this kind of attack, please post it. Thanks!!

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Damn. That's not what I wanted to hear...:(:mad::(
At this point, I don't know what to say, other than I hope this can be countered by some kind of counter strategy. Thanks for the information, though.

IF YOU have any literature/documents/etc. dealing with how best to combat this kind of attack, please post it. Thanks!!
I think I posted some of Bowart's (the author's) commeonts on that in the Invisible War (IW) thread. But yeah, we're talking about the same people who were behind the Nazi's... they're not screwing around and they aren't very nice people. We're playing for all of humanities marbles here.... it's as serious as it gets. And for some reason people think they can continue watch technetronic weapons like HDTV and still maintain independent thought....it's quite disturbing. But being aware of these techniques is the biggest part of the battle... we just have to get past the publics cognitive dissonance on matters such as this.

BillyDkid
09-09-2009, 04:46 PM
Continuity of government is very real and has been a policy for a long time. The whole idea ensure our leaders, our betters never stop being our leaders. The intention is to make sure that nothing ever changes fundamentally. Is is concept that has always bothered me. It is based on the idea that the government is the country.

Deborah K
09-09-2009, 05:16 PM
........We inherited that solution from our Christian Founding-Fathers who at the time were standing under God's Judgement. So, we need another American Movement. Such an American Movement, something that exists beyond the boundaries of political elections, is a movement of reverence back towards the original intentions of our Christian Founding-Fathers.

I agree with this.

Deborah K
09-09-2009, 05:35 PM

The article speaks of operant conditioning of the soldiers. This was developed by B.F. Skinner, an advocate of social reform and behavior conditioning. Huge fan of Pavlov. I'm sure everyone here knows what he did to dogs to create certain reactions from them.

Skinner's techniques have been used in the government controlled education system for decades now. Since secular humanists see humans as nothing more than evolved animals, they have no problem using techniques that work on animals. This is frightening because if we're to be put in the same category as any other animal, what happens to our individual rights?

ScoutsHonor
09-09-2009, 05:51 PM
Continuity of government is very real and has been a policy for a long time. The whole idea ensure our leaders, our betters never stop being our leaders. The intention is to make sure that nothing ever changes fundamentally. Is is concept that has always bothered me. It is based on the idea that the government is the country.

Yes, and it is is kept very secret from the public, to my knowledge. I don't think it's ever been reported on by ANY media, let alone providing details of the vast expenditures on the astonishing underground cities, with every convenience one could wish for.

It's no wonder our congress/critters are so darned above it all.

Pfui.:cool:

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 05:53 PM
The article speaks of operant conditioning of the soldiers. This was developed by B.F. Skinner, an advocate of social reform and behavior conditioning. Huge fan of Pavlov. I'm sure everyone here knows what he did to dogs to create certain reactions from them.

Skinner's techniques have been used in the government controlled education system for decades now. Since secular humanists see humans as nothing more than evolved animals, they have no problem using techniques that work on animals. This is frightening because if we're to be put in the same category as any other animal, what happens to our individual rights?
Good ole Maurice Strong, you know... Al Gore's partner in the Climate Change scam, had said in an alcohol induced moment that when they are done with us we will wish we had the rights of a tree!

By the way, Maurice is on the run from the law for scamming money on the UN's oil for food program. He's hiding out in Europe, unable to re-enter the USoA.

Deborah K
09-09-2009, 05:56 PM
Good ole Maurice Strong, you know... Al Gore's partner in the Climate Change scam, had said in an alcohol induced moment that when they are done with us we will wish we had the rights of a tree!
By the way, Maurice is on the run from the law for scamming money on the UN's oil for food program. He's hiding out in Europe, unable to re-enter the USoA.

I did not know that! The Bastard!!

LibertyEagle
09-09-2009, 06:06 PM
I saw this years ago and thought it was interesting. I can't stand Maurice Strong.

George Hunt:UN UNCED Earth Summit 1992 (Population reduction, Bank Scams etc..) (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6642758020554799808#)

ScoutsHonor
09-09-2009, 06:16 PM
I think I posted some of Bowart's (the author's) commeonts on that in the Invisible War (IW) thread. But yeah, we're talking about the same people who were behind the Nazi's... they're not screwing around and they aren't very nice people. We're playing for all of humanities marbles here.... it's as serious as it gets. And for some reason people think they can continue watch technetronic weapons like HDTV and still maintain independent thought....it's quite disturbing. But being aware of these techniques is the biggest part of the battle... we just have to get past the publics cognitive dissonance on matters such as this.

It seems to me we could do something about "technetronic" weapons like HDTV.
That doesn't sound impossible at all. IMHO, if AJ can publicize his ugly Joker with posters, why couldn't we publicize the dangers of HDTV? Why not do a Campaign against HDTV (if we could prove our case) and alert the people, who have no idea at all that their TVs are dangerous??! Think this could work?

Deborah K
09-09-2009, 06:23 PM
That doesn't sound impossible at all. IMHO, if AJ can publicize his ugly Joker with posters, why couldn't we publicize the dangers of HDTV? Why not do a Campaign against HDTV (if we could prove our case) and alert the people, who have no idea at all that their TVs are dangerous??! Think this could work?

Wait....wha....what? HDTV? As in, what I watch at night? What am I missing?

InterestedParticipant
09-09-2009, 06:40 PM
AJ is authorized, we are not. Unauthorized sources are brutally attacked, especially if they were to target something as critical to the system as HDTV. I mean, having your life destroyed and everything you hold near and dear ... that is the kind of attack I'm talking about. Brotherhood of the Bell is the only movie I'm aware of that even remotely touches on what they do to unauthorized sources to actually get enough traction to impact the system.

But then you have the problem of proving your case.... which is extremely difficult to prove as no one is even allowed to research into this matter. So, you're sitting here trying to get Americans to give up their TV's with no credible sources to back up ones assertions. It's a recipe for disaster, unfortunately. People are going to have to figure it out on their own and make their own individual choice to abandon their instruments of control. God willing enough will make this choice.

Wait....wha....what? HDTV? As in, what I watch at night? What am I missing?

Neuropathology
Low Alpha Waves: Causes: Televison
http://psychicdriving.com/disconnect/television.html

After just 30 seconds of watching television the brain begins to produce alpha waves, which indicates torpid (almost comatose) [slow] rates of activity. Alpha brain waves are associated with unfocused, overly receptive states of consciousness. A high frequency alpha waves [sic] does not occur normally when the eyes are open.

Watching television is neurologically analogous to staring at a blank wall.

Hypnosis also works through induction of slow brain wave states. Alpha waves are present during the 'light hypnotic' state used by hypno-therapists for suggestion therapy.

Low Alpha Waves: Causes: Radiant Light
Low Alpha Waves: Causes: Positive Ions
Synchronous Alpha brainwaves
Fm Theta Brainwaves 4-8 mHz

While watching television, the brain appears to slow to a halt, registering low alpha wave readings on the EEG. This is caused by the radiant light produced by cathode ray technology [CRT, LCDs also?] within the television set [increases serotonin levels?]. Even if you're reading text on a television screen the brain registers low levels of activity. Once again, regardless of the content being presented, television essentially turns off your nervous system.
Alpha Brainwaves add images and visuals; you could view this as escape from reality. Too much alpha activity leads to excessive escapes and too many daydreams.

Alpha ranges between 7-12 hertz and is prominent.

When Alpha wave activity becomes 'locked' and inhibited, active participation of vital brain areas cannot occur with efficiency.

Psychophysiologist Thomas Mulholland found that high frequency alpha waves [sic] does not occur normally when the eyes are open. In fact, Mulholland’s research implies that watching television is neurologically analogous to staring at a blank wall.

NEW INFORMATION ON HDTV SIGNAL AND THE HDTV 'CONVERTER BOX'
http://psychicdriving.com/hdtv.html

A rumor I just heard regarding the HDTV signal and the possible reason the US gov (through Federal Communications Commission) has made it mandatory for all US home televisions to rely on this signal.

The rumor is that the HDTV signal is embedded with the following type of covert signal:

Silent Sound Spread Spectrum (SSSS), sometimes called "S-quad" or "Squad". It was developed by Dr Oliver Lowery of Norcross, Georgia, and is described in US Patent #5,159,703, "Silent Subliminal Presentation System", dated October 27, 1992. The abstract for the patent reads:

"A silent communications system in which nonaural carriers, in the very low or very high audio-frequency range or in the adjacent ultrasonic frequency spectrum are amplitude- or frequency-modulated with the desired intelligence and propagated acoustically or vibrationally, for inducement into the brain, typically through the use of loudspeakers, earphones, or piezoelectric transducers. The modulated carriers may be transmitted directly in real time or may be conveniently recorded and stored on mechanical, magnetic, or optical media for delayed or repeated transmission to the listener."

According to literature by Silent Sounds, Inc., it is now possible, using supercomputers, to analyse human emotional EEG patterns and replicate them, then store these "emotion signature clusters" on another computer and, at will, "silently induce and change the emotional state in a human being".

It has been reported documented by Al Bielek the first Gulf War (1991) that the tens upon tens of thousands of Iraqi troops who surrendered en masse -without firing a shot- did so because SSSS technology was used, the signal was embedded and masked by standard voice propaganda content broadcast from loudspeakers mounted on helicopters. However this ultrasonic frequency is 'voice in skull' but instead of voice the content is EEG recordings of emotion which is replicated as resonant frequencies in the target's brain. Fear, hopelessness, were essentially transmitted into the Iraqi troops brains, causing them to surrender automatically.

ACHTUNG:

DO NOT request or accept the government 'converter box' for old VHF/UHF TV
STOP WATCHING TELEVISION.

Deborah K
09-09-2009, 06:53 PM
Do computer monitors have the same kind of affect?? I watch a lot of videos on the puter.

torchbearer
08-27-2010, 06:43 PM
watching jericho for the first time.
impressed so far. near the end of the first season.

Anti Federalist
08-27-2010, 06:51 PM

Torch, post where you are watching it.

I want to start a new thread for peopel who have not seen it yet.

heavenlyboy34
08-27-2010, 07:13 PM
AJ is authorized, we are not. Unauthorized sources are brutally attacked, especially if they were to target something as critical to the system as HDTV. I mean, having your life destroyed and everything you hold near and dear ... that is the kind of attack I'm talking about. Brotherhood of the Bell is the only movie I'm aware of that even remotely touches on what they do to unauthorized sources to actually get enough traction to impact the system.

But then you have the problem of proving your case.... which is extremely difficult to prove as no one is even allowed to research into this matter. So, you're sitting here trying to get Americans to give up their TV's with no credible sources to back up ones assertions. It's a recipe for disaster, unfortunately. People are going to have to figure it out on their own and make their own individual choice to abandon their instruments of control. God willing enough will make this choice.

+a zillion. I stopped watching TV long ago, and felt generally better for it. :cool:

torchbearer
08-27-2010, 07:16 PM
Torch, post where you are watching it.

I want to start a new thread for peopel who have not seen it yet.

I'm watching it through netflix. but it should be on the cbs youtube channel also.

Matt Collins
08-27-2010, 09:24 PM
The second season is the best! It takes a wild turn away from the first season, but it's great, even better.

ClayTrainor
08-27-2010, 09:28 PM
The second season is the best! It takes a wild turn away from the first season, but it's great, even better.

Agreed... too bad it's so dam short though. :(

libertarian4321
08-28-2010, 02:45 AM
Okay, lets pick a conspiracy theory and stick with it.

Is the government controlling our minds with:

1) HDTV
2) fluoride
3) chem trails
or
4) insert new nutty conspiracy theory here.

Let's pick one and all get on board with it!