PDA

View Full Version : I need some help here on You Tube.

thomj76
08-19-2007, 10:26 PM
I just posted this promo video on you tube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0LTd5Ha8wQ

I spent the last 10 months getting my business, Catchy Ideas, in order, and preparing to do this. I'm a little embarrassed to do this here, however, if this concept gets off the ground, I know that I will be in better position to financially help Ron Paul's GOP bid.

This is why I have posted this here. I need views, good feedback (If you think it's worthy), etc...

With the NH TV AD drive going on, I kept coming back to this video that was finished last week.

I'm not asking for anything except a few minutes of your time (The video is just over 4 min long).

If I have offended anyone by posting this here, I apologize in advance. I also have a you tube account with a couple of Ron Paul videos under ConstitutionChris.

I had to separate the accounts for potential investors.

Thank you very much for your time and I hope this concept intrigues you.

Respectfully Submitted,

Christopher F. Dillard

PS: Pass it along if you feel this idea has merit. I would be most obliged.

nullvalu
08-19-2007, 10:38 PM
I'm watching now, maybe I don't get it yet - but wouldn't the correct spelling be "Who's God?"

thomj76
08-19-2007, 10:42 PM
Its one of them fancified entendres.

Whose God and who's god...Phonetically a match...Historically, a near cataclysm!!!

trispear
08-19-2007, 10:44 PM
I'm wondering too.

"Whose God" implies something like "whose god should we listen to?" If you meant "who is god" it would be "who's god?"

nullvalu
08-19-2007, 10:44 PM
Its one of them fancified entendres.

Whose God and who's god...Phonetically a match...Historically, a near cataclysm!!!

nevermind, i get it now.. :)

Sounds like a good concept.. Could get bloody.. but would be interesting.

nullvalu
08-19-2007, 10:45 PM
I'm wondering too.

"Whose God" implies something like "whose god should we listen to?" If you meant "who is god" it would be "who's god?"

I kind of get it now, because there would be many different people living together from all different faiths, "whose" sort of makes sense..

thomj76
That's where we would need good moderators...

nullvalu
Make sure to also have an athiest and/or agnostic on the show!

ctb619
08-19-2007, 10:49 PM
Make sure to also have an athiest and/or agnostic on the show!

Add in some Islamofascists and some neocon/endtimes/support Israel no matter what Christians and I'll be a loyal viewer.

trispear
08-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I'm a Gnostic Christian.

Including one of those may be fun, but it would almost be including a Buddhist - LOL! (No conflict.)

ghemminger
08-19-2007, 10:55 PM
The beginning graphics really caught my attention....but you need a different front man or Women...

thomj76
08-19-2007, 11:04 PM
All in the spirit of cooperative dialogue, effort and work...

I'm hoping to get bought out while retaining percentages, so I can drive other projects :)

As far as the front man, I couldn't afford anyone else other than me at this point. ;)

lucius
08-19-2007, 11:14 PM
For what it is worth, the current MSM media vector is to equate religious beliefs with insanity—mass appeal maybe questionable. If you want to catch the corporate sponsors you will need to promote the NWO one religion, think Masonic influenced Baha'i.

I don't think much of your idea, but again I don't think much of world religious leaders or especially any 'experts' as well: making a buck off spiritual beliefs, may denigrate you into the realm of L. Ron Hubbard wannabe. May you take it to the bank; may Dante sketch you a private circle.

thomj76
08-19-2007, 11:19 PM
The core value that I have tried to put into the show is that by working together, people can effect positive change. I got a nice remark early on about taking off the corporate sponsor section, and as soon as my video producer gets back into town, I'm going to change that part.

If this can indeed be a model for others to work with, then I'm hoping that with enough work, the world can be a better place, and that people of different faiths may learn some good values from others, and therefore become more understanding of those that appear different.

Dustancostine
08-20-2007, 12:04 AM
I watch very little TV, but I would probably give your first show and chance and tune in. As an atheist it is always interesting to see how people of other faiths work together.

--Dustan