PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Stumble?

Roxi
03-30-2008, 10:29 PM
I haven't the slightest clue as to whether this is even possible but I would really love to see this....

Stumble for firefox is one of my favorite features, and i add every single ron paul site i see to the stumble index, so what about a Ron Paul Stumble or Liberty stumble... with any sites related to the movement, the constitution etc... this forum pretty much is what I use for this purpose but it would just be so much easier to have a button you push that pops up a random website revolving around liberty/constitutional issues... and you should also be able to pick from a list of interests (just like stumble) like ...

monetary policy
silver and gold
laws
civil rights/violations...

etc

anyway what do you guys think? are there any web geniuses that could whip this right up :D

Roxi
03-30-2008, 11:18 PM
feedback......

anyone?

Roxi
04-02-2008, 07:09 AM
i think i heard an echo in here :D

yongrel
04-02-2008, 07:35 AM
I love StumbleUpon!

Roxi
04-02-2008, 07:53 AM
I love StumbleUpon!

don't you go jackin my thread yongrel :p at least until you change your avatar (not that i mind lookin at shaun

Mckarnin
04-02-2008, 08:04 AM
I haven't the slightest clue as to whether this is even possible but I would really love to see this....

Stumble for firefox is one of my favorite features, and i add every single ron paul site i see to the stumble index, so what about a Ron Paul Stumble or Liberty stumble... with any sites related to the movement, the constitution etc... this forum pretty much is what I use for this purpose but it would just be so much easier to have a button you push that pops up a random website revolving around liberty/constitutional issues... and you should also be able to pick from a list of interests (just like stumble) like ...

monetary policy
silver and gold
laws
civil rights/violations...

etc

anyway what do you guys think? are there any web geniuses that could whip this right up :D

Need to look into this stumble of which you speak.... :-)

angelatc
04-02-2008, 08:09 AM
I quit Stumble when eBay bought them. Every time eBay buys a company they screw it up and it is too painful to endure over a long period of time.

I am starting to feel the same way about the companies that Google buys.

Need to look into this stumble of which you speak.... :-)

Uh oh - wonder if we'll ever see her again? :)

crazyfingers
04-02-2008, 08:20 AM
I think it'd be best if we just kept submitting those sites to the main stumble upon index...we should try and influence as many non-Ron Paul supporters/freedom lovers as possible, instead of just preaching to the choir.

BTW, you can use the "search" capabilitily included with stumble upon if you're looking for sites that have to do with those specific terms.

Roxi
04-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Uh oh - wonder if we'll ever see her again?

LMAO, not for a few days at least :D