PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever getting that new website

LibertyForever
03-30-2008, 09:29 PM
I remember people were working on LibertyTree or something of that name, it looked like it'd be an amazing site, are people still working onn it? whats goin on?

garrettwombat
03-30-2008, 09:38 PM
liberty forest... i think its this site... i dunno...

LandonCook
03-30-2008, 09:40 PM
Me and DefCreative were working on that. We were making wonderful progress, we had a ton of programmers, artists, and designers on the project and were moving very quickly. Sadly after being attack by Moderators on this site because our site was apparently "Just another group of assholes trying to cash in on the revolution"( Plus, they wanted a grassroots HQ for themselves), Defcreative was banned from RPF. Def had emailed me about his anger toward the situation but wanted to go on. It was soon after that I was hacked and was out of touch with Def for a week.

When I got back he was still working on the site and we were still making progress. He had changed the passwords and encryption for everything and removed my account after I told him what happened. (For protective purposes) I tried to email him after that to get back in the loop but he never returned my emails. A month and a half later he finally emailed me telling me he had quit the project and was now a VP for a big company. I am now running my Campaign for County Clerk. As well as speaker and founder of a number of new PACs and Chairman of the Searcy County Liberty PAC.

Jeremy
03-30-2008, 09:41 PM
Probably not until after November. (And yes, it's Liberty Forest)

Corydoras
03-31-2008, 01:14 AM
http://www.libertyforest.com

LandonCook
03-31-2008, 11:03 AM
Probably not until after November. (And yes, it's Liberty Forest)

Thats not what he is asking about.

LibertyForever
04-04-2008, 10:39 AM
is it ever going to be finished or? i defeinitiely think we need a flashier/better wesbite.