PDA

View Full Version : How do you feel about "stealing the election"?

american.swan
08-19-2007, 09:37 PM
As many of you know Greg Palast (gregpalast.com) has reported how local officials are rigging the elections.

It seems that mostly, not exclusively, Republicans are doing the rigging. This seems to me to mean that the Republican nominee has a huge head start on election day 2008. He is also predicting Nevada to be the state that follows Ohio and Florida into election lore.

How do you feel about this as a Ron Paul, possible Republican nominee?

ctb619
08-19-2007, 09:48 PM
they won't do it if Ron Paul is the nominee

SwordOfShannarah
08-19-2007, 09:53 PM
It seems that mostly, not exclusively, Republicans are doing the rigging.

The Neo-cons are doing the rigging, not the Republicans. Ron Paul is a Republican and not a neo-con. This issue has nothing to do with Ron Paul.

As an American (and not a Ron Paul supporter) I think vote fraud merits charges of treason.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 09:53 PM
That may be true, BUT if they don't do it, they may have problems with their LOCAL situations. A local official has a choice...rig it and get Ron Paul elected OR don't rig it and I possibly don't get re-elected.

american.swan
08-19-2007, 09:54 PM
So how do we feel about it? As an American and not a Ron Paul supporter I think vote fraud merits charges of treason.

I agree.

0zzy
08-19-2007, 10:01 PM
As an American (and not a Ron Paul supporter) I think vote fraud merits charges of treason.

Agreed. How would you prove it though?

Cowlesy
08-19-2007, 10:11 PM
Lets just win it by getting an absurd amount of people to come out of the woodwork and vote.

hard@work
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM

Absolutely. It should be treated the same.

Hook
08-20-2007, 12:25 AM
Well since all of Ron Paul's supporters are just computer nerds, he should have the easiest time having the vote rigged in his favor. I'm sure the hacking IQ of all the RP supporters is much higher than any other candidate. :)