PDA

View Full Version : possibly the most important video you will ever see.

nc4rp
03-30-2008, 08:10 PM
possibly the most important video you will ever see: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1131942400352901009

Conza88
03-30-2008, 10:19 PM
In the signature's list. :D
Seen half of this, need to see the last half. Was great from what I saw.

steve005
03-30-2008, 10:20 PM
super bump!

Joseph Hart
03-30-2008, 10:34 PM
Earth pulse isnt factual.

Vet_from_cali
03-31-2008, 12:56 AM
thats a awesome video

Alawn
03-31-2008, 02:36 AM
This movie isn't very good. Yes it has a lot of very true things in it but it also has a lot of false things in it as well which just make the true parts unbelievable.

Edit:
Finished watching the movie and I give it an F. Some of it is true, some of it close to true but the details are messed up, some of it is just plain false, and some of it is completely insane.

smartguy911
03-31-2008, 03:04 AM
don't you guys get headache from this. Personally I am sick of it. no wonder majority of the population don't really give a crap about this kind of stuff.

I Am Weasel
03-31-2008, 05:46 AM
all about December 21st 2012. I'm personally sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of being told the "Elite" are gonna kill us all off. I'm sick of all the crap instilling fear in the 2012 date. I'm not denying it. I'm saying that it's affected me in a way that I can't really describe. I fear ever getting married. I fear ever having kids. I fear not working enough to get my house paid off so the Fed doesn't come after me. *sigh*...

aperetti
03-31-2008, 08:31 AM
Seriously though, there's a reason the scientific method is so valuable. There proof is based off this Phantom DNA effect, which if possible should have been repeated.

What really gets me is the way the movie uses the same tactics they despise to influence your thoughts (Images, music, death... etc). Additionally, they claim MSM is false and controlled, but then use them as a reliable source, WTF?

I guess only the left side of my brain is working for me. Lets take some shrooms and see what we can think of next, k?

EDIT: This movie should have been 20 minutes. They should have started at groupthink and ended on the note that you should do your own research.

mcgraw_wv
03-31-2008, 10:12 AM
all about December 21st 2012. I'm personally sick of hearing about it. I'm sick of being told the "Elite" are gonna kill us all off. I'm sick of all the crap instilling fear in the 2012 date. I'm not denying it. I'm saying that it's affected me in a way that I can't really describe. I fear ever getting married. I fear ever having kids. I fear not working enough to get my house paid off so the Fed doesn't come after me. *sigh*...

It funny though, the entire movie is about casting away your fear, and pain, and embracing love, earth, people ect...

what I got from the movie, was to stop caring about what the elites are going to do, worry about yourself, and people will change with you as you become a very kind loving enjoyable person to be around. Try to empower yourself to not be SO reliant on other people, and companies ect... Not necessarily generate your own power, grown your own food... but don't embrace the fear of the repercussions if those lines of support are removed.

I too am sick or worrying about the federal reserve, the power hungry fear mongering people of this country. The countries mood is changing, and I am generaly the most unhappy when I focus on things out of my control, and there is a whole lot of things right near me that bring me a lot of happiness that I do not focus on or enjoy enough of, like my family, my house, ect...

They say politics are all local, and I think what the movie was trying to showcase is that a change in behavior on a global scale, starts in small pockets... think of the fractal at the end, it starts at the smallest level, you learn to cast away the fear of everything else, how the man is controlling you, lead your life in love and enjoyment of what you do have, and you and the peopel around you change as well, which makes the people around them change, and it's a waterfall effect, that can "fractal" through the world.

If you live in fear of what elites are going to do to you, then your wasting the time you have been given to acheieve true happiness... which may be different for all, but the common theme for everyone is to have someone to love... makes you wonder why so much of relationships today are based on outwards appearance than anything else...

So for the movie, I took it as a break through the spoon feeding, don't fight it with more anger, and more shouting, just ignore it... and do not let it effect you, because the second you let someone effect you on an emotional level, you give them a way to tug at your emotions in order to acheive a reaction, or power...

I've stopped worrying about the Elite, the secret societies, ect... I'm just worried about my wife to be, my 2 dogs, awesome house I have... and it does bring a sort of inner peace to ya... and it does make me feel more powerful than the scared people who live their life out of fear...

Conza88
03-31-2008, 08:13 PM
It funny though, the entire movie is about casting away your fear, and pain, and embracing love, earth, people ect...

Well said indeed.