PDA

View Full Version : GeeOP Hears A Paul: WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!

wgadget
03-30-2008, 04:55 PM
http://www.nolanchart.com/article3325.html

Please give it the thumbs up!

Unspun
03-30-2008, 05:04 PM
I gave it a thumbs up
--but it was a tad bit hard to read without proper formatting (paragraphs).

clintontj72
03-30-2008, 05:16 PM
Yes...break it into paragraphs...very hard to read.

wgadget
03-30-2008, 05:19 PM
It's not mine, and I agree with you. It's rough on the eyes.

amy31416
03-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Don't know how well I did, but trying to read it from the original source will be brain-painful.

GeeOP Hears a Paul… WE ARE HERE!

With a mighty YELP, the Paulistas are making themselves heard at Republican Conventions nationwide… WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!by Tomas Martone
(Libertarian)

With a mighty YELP, the Paulistas are making themselves heard at Republican Conventions nationwide… WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE! "Ron's running for President and can't be ignored! A candidate's a candidate, even if it's Ron Paul!"

The Paulistas could also be saying "A movement's a movement, no matter how small." This movement, called the rEVOLution, started out as a tiny little speck. It wasn't even on the radar of the GOP. But, now this speck of a movement is finally being heard. And this movement is not only being heard in Paulville, this movement is now being heard at GOP conventions all over the U.S. Not to mention that barely just more than a year ago, Ron Paul was mostly unheard of.

In Ron Paul's quest for the presidential nomination of the GOP, the mainstream media went to great lengths to ensure that he only received minimal coverage. The media was following one of the natural laws of science that you may have heard about in your High School Chemistry class. It is called the Ron Paul "Exclusion Principle" (or something like that), which basically means that the media must "Exclude" Ron Paul because he is a man of "Principle". It was only natural that the media provide exclusive "fair and balanced" coverage only for the NeoCon candidates.

So, how did people in the GOP first hear about Ron Paul and his message? Was it due to the Internet or was it due to the 5 to 6 minutes that Ron was allowed to speak in the debates? The answer is that it was primarily due to the Internet. However, there was some interesting stuff that happened during the debates. More than a few commentators asked Ron ridiculous questions like "Are you viable?" After a while, it became quite clear that the mainstream media looked upon Ron Paul with scorn and disdain.

So how did Ron Paul win most of the debates (especially when he was treated like he wasn't there)?

The mainstream media said that Ron won the debates because his supporters knew how to use the Internet better than the NeoCon candidate's supporters. When text messaging was used to vote on the winners of debates, the media took it a step further. They suggested that Ron Paul won those debates because his supporters were better at text messaging. In almost every debate Ron participated, he received the most boisterous applause and cheers.

By ignoring the Internet polls, text messaging polls, and applause, the mainstream media was able to claim that Ron Paul really did not win any of the debates. Besides, how could Ron possibly have won the debates when he was only allowed to speak for a few minutes? One thing we all know for a certainty was that Ron Paul did not win the New Hampshire debate. This was attributed to the fact that he was not there. Fox News excluded Ron Paul from that debate as part of their "fair and balanced" coverage.

When the mainstream media discussed Ron's candicacy, they called him a "kook". The people that heard (and agreed with) Ron's message were called "Paultards". Ron Paul and his supporters have been marginalized, trivialized, and disenfranchized by the media. But even with all of this negative publicity Ron Paul and the Paulistas are still here (WE ARE HERE…!).

During the last few months the GOP NeoCons Huckabee and Romney (the Wickersham Brothers) and Giuliani (the Kangaroo) have dropped out of the race. The NeoCons tried to remove the "cLOVEr" from the rEVOLution. These NeoCon candidates laughed, scorned, and ignored Ron Paul.

First, Rudy laughed at him during some of the debates and scorned Ron for stating, in so many words, that a failed foreign policy was responsible for destroying our economy (something that many Americans are still unable to see or hear). Then, Romney mocked Ron and said on a radio talk show that "He deserves to be laughed at." (Well, Mitt, who's laughing now?) Finally, on Super Tuesday in Texas, Huckabee challenged McCain to a debate and said the following: "Now that the race for the Republican nomination is down to just the two of us…". Excuse me, with all due respect Mr. Huckabee, where are you now?

The NeoCons would love nothing more than to throw Ron Paul and his supporters into the "beezlenut stew" and stop this movement. According to the NeoCons, the rEVOLution is "hijacking" the GOP. Ask Rudy Giuliani if he heard of Ron Paul?

Early on, Rudy was the front runner of the GOP. In 2007, Rudy became angry at Ron Paul at one of the debates because Ron said that our failed foreign policies led to the attack on 9-11. Rudy demanded that Ron "…withdraw that comment and tell us that he didn't really mean that." Ron didn't withdraw his comment. In fact, Ron responded that the terrorists "…don't come here to attack us because we're rich and we're free, they come and attack us because we're over there."

After that debate, wherever Rudy travelled, he was constantly surrounded by Ron Paul supporters. Everywhere that Rudy went, Ron Paul supporters were sure to go (and they were visible, holding Ron Paul signs in the background). And look at what happened to Rudy's campaign following that debate. Ron Paul is still in the race against the NeoCon John McCain (Vlad Vladikoff).

Ron asked John a question on economics during one of the latter debates. John looked like a deer caught in the headlights. The best John McCain could do was rattle off a long list of names of people that he surrounds himself with. It was quite obvious that John totally misunderstood the question posed to him by Ron.

Only a few days ago John McCain said something very interesting regarding his knowledge of economics. Maybe it was a mea culpa. John said "The issue of economics is not something I've understood as well as I should," McCain added "I've got Greenspan's book." (Maybe John should start reading that book.) And to think that this comment was made by someone that wants to be our next President at a time when our economy is crumbling!

There is another scientific law that complements the Ron Paul "Exclusion Principle. It is called the John McCain "Uncertainty Principle". There are a lot of delegates in the GOP that are "uncertain" about the electability of John McCain (not to mention his conservative "principles…"). According the the mainstream media John McCain is the pre-ordained candidate for the GOP. That aside, there are no guarantees that John McCain can and will win the GOP nomination (not to mention the presidential election).

So, when John shows up in St. Paul in September don't be surprised to hear more than just a few enthusiastic Ron Paul supporters shouting "WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!" By now it is quite obvious that the "GeeOP hears a Paul".

Ron's supporters are making themselves heard loud and clear by ensuring that they play their part by yelping as much as they can at county and state conventions.

Has anyone seen or heard this type of enthusiasm coming from the John McCain camps? As the platform of the GOP is being reshaped and reformed, we will all be hearing Ron Paul supporters stating quite loudly: "WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!"

Huckabee sends debate invitation to McCainhttp://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/02/26/huckabee-sends-debate-invitation-to-mccain/ Romney Loses Florida Host's Vote to Ron Paul http://www.jonesreport.com/article/01_08/290108_romney_loses_larson.html Giuliani to Paul: 'Take back' 9/11 comments http://www.cnn.com/POLITICS/blogs/politicalticker/2007/05/giuliani-to-paul-take-back-911-comments.html Ron Paul Asks McCain a the Florida Republican Debate 1-24-08 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUZwL9GPcNw

wgadget
03-30-2008, 05:50 PM
Thanks, Amy! Now, why didn't I think of that?

TruthAtLast
03-30-2008, 05:51 PM
thumbs up.

Meatwasp
03-30-2008, 06:01 PM
Gee it feels like our spark is starting to flame up again. How wonderful.
WE ARE HERE WE ARE HERE

amy31416
03-30-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks, Amy! Now, why didn't I think of that?

Don't know, but they did actually do what I did on the website. It's now reformatted. (and probably a better job than I did ;) )

kigol
03-30-2008, 08:22 PM
I gave it a thumbs up
--but it was a tad bit hard to read without proper formatting (paragraphs).

squandertime
03-30-2008, 08:26 PM
read the article- thought it great of course- but the thing that caught my eye was that huckabee asked for a debate with john mccain..........
i sure wish ron paul would ask to have a debate with mccain here in texas before the state convention............

pepperpete1
03-30-2008, 09:00 PM
A thumbs up here. We are here, AND WE ARE NOT GOING AWAY!