PDA

View Full Version : Trojan Horse: CBC miniseries starts tonight

LittleLightShining
03-30-2008, 03:55 PM
The CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Co.) Is airing a miniseries tonight called Trojan Horse. The premise is a merger between Canada and the US. http://www.cbc.ca/trojanhorse/

When I talk to people about the NAU they invariably tell me that the Canadians would never go for it. Looks like their media is trying to get them used to the idea.

Geronimo
03-30-2008, 04:12 PM
I'd like to see this. Hopefully, it finds its way onto google video.

LittleLightShining
03-30-2008, 04:40 PM
I'm planning on watching it. Part 1 is tonight. Part 2 next Sunday.

I also just noticed that someone posted this in Off Topic, too. Sorry for the double post.

d991
03-30-2008, 07:56 PM
The CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Co.) Is airing a miniseries tonight called Trojan Horse. The premise is a merger between Canada and the US. http://www.cbc.ca/trojanhorse/

When I talk to people about the NAU they invariably tell me that the Canadians would never go for it. Looks like their media is trying to get them used to the idea.

I don't know any Canadian who would want the NAU, but I'll lead the revolt myself up here in Canada if they ever try it....

menoname
03-30-2008, 08:33 PM
Wasn't that bad. Canada joins US after the US army was asked to help stop riots after some Canadians roited because they sold the US Canada's water. Then the former Prime Minister of Canada want to get them back by trying to become the President in the upcoming election. He's worried that the US is going to occupy Saudi Arabia, so that the Chinese don't get their oil. Looks not bad though.

LittleLightShining
03-31-2008, 04:48 PM
Wasn't that bad. Canada joins US after the US army was asked to help stop riots after some Canadians roited because they sold the US Canada's water. Then the former Prime Minister of Canada want to get them back by trying to become the President in the upcoming election. He's worried that the US is going to occupy Saudi Arabia, so that the Chinese don't get their oil. Looks not bad though.
I thought it was good.

The show starts out with news reports showing the results of the Canadian election for joining the US. The vote is close 49/51. Then we go to a law office where a man is making a videotape deposition about being hired to write a program to hack voting machines. There's a guy in the office talking to his estranged mother (a British reporter) on his phone. CIA operatives coerce a man to shoot up everyone in the office before he kills himself. Lots of drama and suspense as menoname mentioned above. The American president is a cowboy-type who is bent on finding a pretext for war in Saudi Arabia.

The ex-Canadian Prime Minister (who orchestrated the water situation) and his handlers decide to fake an assassination attempt while he is speaking at a rally in Texas to boost his approval ratings. The shooting occurs while he is criticizing the current administration's war-mongering ways. They frame someone but we have limited info about him. He was apparently obsessing about some situation, having a room in his house plastered with newspaper clippings. He gets shot down.

Then there is the reporter mother who starts investigating the massacre in the law office. When she starts to find out a little too much the CIA operative who devised the attack tells the CIA operative that carried out the mission to kill the reporter. He starts looking into the situation for himself and ultimately decides he needs to protect her because as it turns out, there is no official order from the CIA for her death. The operative goes rogue.There is a whole other part of the show involving a shadow group who are involved with the election fraud. The reporter and rogue operative get assistance from a friend of hers to uncover the truth about the programmer and what he did. The friend gets killed and then in a twist, so does the bad CIA guy who ordered the hit on the reporter.

I'm looking forward to seeing the rest next week.

HCCanada
02-24-2011, 06:23 PM
Hi there. I missed that miniseries, and I wonder if anybody has TAPED it. Desperately like to get a look at it.
Meanwhile, please feel free to join me in Facebook. Best regards.

Kathleen Moore
HABEAS CORPUS CANADA
The Official Legal Challenge
To North American Union
www.habeascorpuscanada.com

Facebook Group "HABEAS CORPUS CANADA" The Official Legal Challenge to North American Union: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=116430275057791

Facebook Group CAMPAIGN for the TRUTH on NORTH AMERICAN UNION, 9/11 and QUEBEC "SECESSION": http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=133732079978325 (Stay tuned to this one, I have found U.S. Congressional subcommittee proceedings instituted at the request of Congressman Thomas J. Campbell in 1996, looking at Quebec Secession and its affect on USA. The PANEL of witnesses convened by the Congressman (who is, himself, a CFR member), consists of 5 men including himself, who are CFR and/or members of Leftist think tanks. The recommendation of one of them, CHARLES F. DORAN, was to in effect "annex" (though he didn't use that word) CANADA to the USA in "supranational affiliation" or "regional union" which is nothing LESS than an early generic reference to North American Union -- the pretext being that Quebec is EXPECTED TO SECEDE, so North America should be regionalized to prevent balkanization. Quebec Secession didn't come off quite as they had expected (within 3 years of the subcommittee); then, we get 9/11 and BINGO! The SAME REGIONAL UNION, and the SAME people from that subcommittee have JOBS implementing it, including Christopher Sands, a Senior Fellow at the Hudson Institute. I am extremely busy with the preparations for the legal proceedings that I am calling HABEAS CORPUS CANADA, so I don't get online much; however, please join my groups, VIEW MY VIDEOS -- I make them in pairs, one English, one French. I have wall discussions; and sometimes, I attach a nice long essay to some of the PHOTOS. I would appreciate your joining me.

Inflation
02-25-2011, 04:03 AM
Nobody cares what the Canadians want. It's pissing off their owners, the English, that would matter.

But next time we have to save them from the Euros, Canadia becomes the Siberia of America.