PDA

View Full Version : Any word or West TX or Dallas

Sarge
03-30-2008, 01:03 PM
I might just be having a hard time finding out if all went good or bad?

Not looking for secrets, just a comment if all went as good as the rest of the State.

Midland, El Paso and Dallas

I hope we rocked in those three as well.

Thank you Texas for all your hard work.

steph3n
03-30-2008, 05:34 PM
Well between Dallas and Midland, not so good, Mccain lovefest

Sarge
03-31-2008, 05:58 AM
Thank you for the feedback.

I am sorry it didn't go better for us in those two cities.

I am still proud of what you all have accomplished.

Step by step, slowly we turn them around. Wake more people up at the state convention.

goat farmer
03-31-2008, 01:41 PM
i think things went better than you think.

I know in Denton county, LOTS of Ron Paul supporters were very well received by the regular party folks and lots of them are going to state.

Denton county didn't seem near as combative as some other areas, they really welcomed most and realized we are all Republicans, Ron Paul supporter or not, they need us.

The biggest eye opener for me was sitting there for the opening ceremonies/speeches with 3 district conventions in one room, when the person asked how many were attending their first SD convention, more than half of the people there raised their hands!!

tajitj
03-31-2008, 04:40 PM
Can't wait to go to state and get some stuff done. We all need to look at this article. Its about sending a Dr. Paul DVD to all national delegates. I think that could be done. Very possible to get it going to send to all Texas state delegates too.

http://www.nolanchart.com/article3329.html

walter
04-08-2008, 09:10 PM
In my convention we had 3 hard core Ron Paulers and 3 that showed up for RP that I didn't even know. They said they had never joined a Meetup or got involved in any way, they just showed up for Ron Paul. So we might have more than we count when we get there if there are many others like this!