PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Rally (Panama City NBC)

0zzy
08-19-2007, 08:25 PM
Some of the interests include his opposition in abortion, capital punishment and universal heath care, and his support for free trade, the military "don't ask, don't tell" policy and tighter border security.
http://www.wjhg.com/home/headlines/9250251.html#

My letter to the editor:

I just wanted to thank you for writing about Ron Paul. Although I think you could have done a better job of expressing his views. Specifically this paragraph:

Some of the interests include his opposition in abortion, capital punishment and universal heath care, and his support for free trade, the military "don't ask, don't tell" policy and tighter border security.

Ron Paul's main message is about bringing back civil liberties, monterary policy, and foreign policy. Instead this only expresses his oppositions and includes his support for "don't ask, don't tell", which I don't think that is one of his important issues, especially considering he doesn't support the way they enforce it (firing homosexual military personnel).

Just thought I'd just give you my critique. Next time (if ever) you write about him try to have a nice paragraph about his main issues :).

Thanks,

Brent Burk