PDA

View Full Version : McCain's New Ad. Shame On RP's Campaign!

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 01:25 AM
Just found it on the homepage of Google's video and I gave it five stars for the hard work McCain's campaign did while our official campaign deserves to be fired and immediately
He is acting like if RP is out of the race and I actually do not blame him! Those people work for a victory while our lazy campaign works for getting a fat check out of the grassroots money at the end of every month and for doing nearly NOTHING!
I ask you to watch, enjoy and ask yourself what in the hell our campaign is doing? :mad:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-QYIP7o2-A

PAID FOR BY JOHN MCCAIN 2008

revolutionrising
03-30-2008, 01:33 AM
If you want to help further McCain's unconstitutional bid for president, go ahead. As for me, I will vote for Ron Paul!

thuja
03-30-2008, 01:36 AM
but this RP non campaign is getting to be annoying.

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 01:43 AM
If you want to help further McCain's unconstitutional bid for president, go ahead. As for me, I will vote for Ron Paul!
You did not get it right. I am trying to focus on the failure of our campaign in delivering a true competition in this presidential race, so please do not change the subject!

This presidential race is like a free market and our campaign had (still have) the money to compete, but what they did (do) with it? :confused:

But when McCain's campaign does a hard work we have to admit it and look closely at our campaign and ask ourselves why it became the idol of failure in this race!

Lovecraftian4Paul
03-30-2008, 02:32 AM
I don't understand it either. The campaign became terrified for no good reason from February to early March about Ron Paul losing his Congressional seat. He won it by a landslide. Still, nothing but a few interviews from Ron Paul or the campaign itself. What are they doing? Why are they still sitting on five million?

Even though it's a long shot, I feel like they have an obligation to spend a good chunk of it on campaigning for Ron Paul for President this year. Anything else would be false advertising to donors. People donated millions to elect Ron Paul, not to give it to other candidates, fund some new organization, or see it spent on another cause (however worthy).

It's ridiculous to see almost zero new activity nearly a month after even the false Congressional threat was conquered. It feels like Ron Paul and the campaign are just grinding on now without doing much because they're afraid not to. Like showing up to a party and hanging around in the shadows, without really wanting to be there.

Akus
03-30-2008, 02:51 AM
I think all of you are preaching to the choir. Grassroots and grassroots alone will be to credit if our guy wins this nomination. And I, for once, do not blame the official campaign for putting up absolutely nothing. I blame Ron Paul who should have fired these clowns and is not. We are fighting for him, but I don't see him fighting for himself.

thuja
03-30-2008, 02:55 AM
I think all of you are preaching to the choir. Grassroots and grassroots alone will be to credit if our guy wins this nomination. And I, for once, do not blame the official campaign for putting up absolutely nothing. I blame Ron Paul who should have fired these clowns and is not. We are fighting for him, but I don't see him fighting for himself.

let's hope, then, that in his spare time he is reading RPF.

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 03:17 AM
Do you guys remember this Ad? Click here (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7491749216419069968&q=ron+paul+ad&total=1850&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0) I love and miss those days and until this moment this Ad still gives me a chill :) Was this Ad broad casted on TV or the official campaign just ignored it as well? Anybody from Iowa is here?

Is there any hope for those days to comeback where the grassroots were very energized? At those days we were in the heat of a competition and that was a major reason why we reacted. We need to be energized again, but how we can achieve this goal with a dead campaign :rolleyes:

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 03:43 AM
let's hope, then, that in his spare time he is reading RPF.
I have a question here. Who moderates Ron Paul's page on my space?
If it is him or somebody not related to the campaign, I think we have a good chance in reaching him this way, but if it is moderated by one of his campaign staff then forget it.

Dave Pedersen
03-30-2008, 05:20 AM
Ron Paul could have changed America. For a few very special weeks there was the real possibility of a revolution of political awakening. Not only awakening but of unification. Those weeks are past. Iowa should not have been lost and after NH it was over. Ron Paul lost the country back before Iowa voted.

liberteebell
03-30-2008, 05:26 AM
If it is him or somebody not related to the campaign, I think we have a good chance in reaching him this way, but if it is moderated by one of his campaign staff then forget it.

Here's the guy who moderates RP's myspace page, I think as a volunteer. He was (is?) doing a wonderful job posting stuff all the time and keeping the myspace updated. RP's myspace page looks pretty sad right now so maybe they've given up on that too.

http://www.myspace.com/gregchamberlain

P. S. I don't particularly like mc100year war's ad, however I know precisely the point you're trying to make. It's the syrupy, feely-good, rah rah USofA stuff of that ad that RP should have used. We had the high road; we could have used all that stuff, and we had the $$$ to do it, not to mention the fact that more $$$ would have poured in if those types of ads were aired. HQ was an utter failure.

gregb
03-30-2008, 05:32 AM
Ron Paul could have changed America. For a few very special weeks there was the real possibility of a revolution of political awakening. Not only awakening but of unification. Those weeks are past. Iowa should not have been lost and after NH it was over. Ron Paul lost the country back before Iowa voted.

I disagree in two ways.

I think that Ron Paul did in fact change America and that the fuse on the "revolution of political awakening" was in fact lit and can't be stopped.

I think that anyone who believes that Ron Paul would have been allowed to live long enough to be President if there had been wins in enough of the states for him to actually be a contender should give their head a shake. The only way to win is to get enough leaders to effect a "distributed takeover" - and the phase pf selecting those leaders seems to be well underway, what with the Mike Gravel, Dennis Kucinich, etc ., maybe even Ralph Nader, all the people who are running under the Ron Paul banner - the "revolution" is going exactly as it has to in order to succeed without bloodshed.

Conza88
03-30-2008, 06:35 AM
\\ delete sorry. dble post.

Conza88
03-30-2008, 06:36 AM
Just found it on the homepage of Google's video and I gave it five stars for the hard work McCain's campaign did while our official campaign deserves to be fired and immediately
He is acting like if RP is out of the race and I actually do not blame him! Those people work for a victory while our lazy campaign works for getting a fat check out of the grassroots money at the end of every month and for doing nearly NOTHING!
I ask you to watch, enjoy and ask yourself what in the hell our campaign is doing? :mad:

Flagged for Advertising John McCain.

PAID FOR BY THE NWO 2008 - is more like it.

Further more, anyone who thinks Terrorism is a threat to national security - IS A F--KEN PUSSY. Get some balls boys.

constituent
03-30-2008, 06:38 AM
I don't understand it either. The campaign became terrified for no good reason from February to early March about Ron Paul losing his Congressional seat. He won it by a landslide. Still, nothing but a few interviews from Ron Paul or the campaign itself. What are they doing? Why are they still sitting on five million?

Even though it's a long shot, I feel like they have an obligation to spend a good chunk of it on campaigning for Ron Paul for President this year. Anything else would be false advertising to donors. People donated millions to elect Ron Paul, not to give it to other candidates, fund some new organization, or see it spent on another cause (however worthy).

It's ridiculous to see almost zero new activity nearly a month after even the false Congressional threat was conquered. It feels like Ron Paul and the campaign are just grinding on now without doing much because they're afraid not to. Like showing up to a party and hanging around in the shadows, without really wanting to be there.

perhaps they're pulling a joni mitchell

"don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone"

since he's kinda dropped off the radar, i've been hearing a lot of folks who now wish it just wasn't "too late."

maybe that sentiment will work its way into national delegates hearts by the time the convention rolls around.... who knows? it'd be a miracle, but we'll see.

Aratus
03-30-2008, 06:46 AM
a sci-fi cyber-space realm friend of mine did get a quiet and short email
with less than a 12 line crude paragraph via moi about the successes in
getting delegates to the state conventions and onto the national St. Paul
convention. ---- my close cyber-space friend who like me is into Star Trek and
unlike me works for Uncle Sam in the Treasury Dep't somewheres thought i
was passing along a clear and obvious online HOAX because there has
been no press coverage. she thought the good doctor had folded some
few weeks back, and has left the arena. i am mulling over once again
explaining AU-H2O in a manner like this!!! http://qalabist.com/?p=32
right now i am being sorta quiet about my political shift to my close friends...

Aratus
03-30-2008, 06:55 AM
admittedly this short set of replies on a CHRIS DODD blog sorta sent me here...
amoung other things like the skittish FED, now! http://chrisdodd.com/node/1384
i've voted for ROSS PEROT, i've voted for the local Libertarians here. i've also
happily listened to DAVID BRUDNOY's radio show and he was a local LIBERTARIAN!!!

liberteebell
03-30-2008, 07:08 AM
perhaps they're pulling a joni mitchell

"don't it always seem to go that you don't know what you've got 'till it's gone"

since he's kinda dropped off the radar, i've been hearing a lot of folks who now wish it just wasn't "too late."

maybe that sentiment will work its way into national delegates hearts by the time the convention rolls around.... who knows? it'd be a miracle, but we'll see.

Yeah, I am too. Lots of complaining from all sides of the political spectrum. What I'm hearing, "there's no one to vote for [in the general election]". That's the main reason I'm for an independent run.

pepperpete1
03-30-2008, 09:45 AM
I am still working at getting Ron Paul elected and am elated to see how many delegates we are getting elected. The revolution is moving forward. The media blackout in the beginning was appalling to me, but now I think it may be to our advantage. They do not see us coming up from behind them, McCain is NOT the nominee YET. I am praying for an upset at the convention. When people say there is no one to vote for, remind them in a calm and polite manner that Ron Paul is still a candidate.
Just yesterday at a party, I was talking to a woman who agrees with most of RP's message, but to keep a Democrat out of office she plans on voting for someone who she feels has a chance of beating them. I reminded her that a vote for RP is still a vote against Hillary and Obama. And no one says that McCain will beat them either.
One should vote for that candidate that best exemplifies what one feels is right and needed to run our country.
Keep on keepin' on under the radar.

alaric
03-30-2008, 10:08 AM

NO! It was stolen by votefraud! That is the single biggest mistake: not doing anything, when a bunch of us knew what was coming. No way do I believe the NH or Tex vote counts, just as an example.:mad:

nc4rp
03-30-2008, 10:43 AM
if you like McCain so much then you should swicth to McCain forums.

we need constant focus on empowerment of Pauls message, not focus on McCains dumb ads and what went wrong. what if the CIA threatened to kill your whole family? would you continue to preach? Paul is counting on his supporters to take the helm - that way theres no "head of the beast" to cut off. get it, or get out.

this post spells like old pee pee.

d03boy
03-30-2008, 11:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y395Tftgz0E

this one cancels it out, so spread it :)

EvilNight
03-30-2008, 11:10 AM
Maybe the Official campaign should shoot the entire wad at the national convention in some way. After all, the uncommitted delegates are the ones we really want to reach.

Aratus
03-30-2008, 11:14 AM
its either that or we have HQ announce our 2012 candidate's run at the superbowl this fall...

speciallyblend
03-30-2008, 11:23 AM
maybe everyone needs to wait till convention. the fat lady hasn't sung yet;)

nc4rp
03-30-2008, 11:27 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y395Tftgz0E

this one cancels it out, so spread it :)

bump for waking up the sleepwalkers!

Joseph Hart
03-30-2008, 11:54 AM
Flagged for violent content :)

rockandrollsouls
03-30-2008, 12:10 PM
Where is McCain getting all the money for these ads? I'm infuriated....he's already over spending

fedup100
03-30-2008, 12:10 PM
I have heard several interviews with Paul recently. Paul is very relaxed and at ease. His goal of staying in Congress has been achieved and he has no interest in anything else. Again, I must say, I have loved and respected this man for the last 20 years, but no more.

He has done more to hurt his reputation and his movement than anyone man could have done with a script. I truly resent being lied to. I resent the campaign taking our hard earned money knowing they were not going to do one damned thing with it other than pay out salaries to family members and others for doing ZIP!!

Now we come here and look, and hope that something will turn on or show up or SOMETHING, damn it, something will start to happen. Nothing is going to happen, and the convention will be as bad a fizzle as the rest of this non campaign.

You are right, there was a panic sensed back in February......OMG, he will lose his House seat. We all jump on board, gave to that campaign and he won it it undefeated. My friend as McWar would say. We have all been conned.

rockandrollsouls
03-30-2008, 12:13 PM
We weren't conned and you're a moron for thinking so. Ron has changed the face of the Republican party, but you're too dull to see it. The campaign could have been better, but an insane amount of good has come out of this.

Black Dude
03-30-2008, 12:21 PM
y'all are talking like Ron is giving up. That is laughable. Ron is doing all he can and is doing the best he can all of the time. Blaming Ron is just plain funny. If it weren't for him, none of us would even be here. Were poor decisions made? probably. But with the media against us, would it have turned out another way if Ron blew $5 million more dollars so that he got 6% in the next State instead of 5%? Maybe, but I don't think so.
McCain was the media darling. That is why he is getting the nomination. Not because he worked so much harder and spent his money so wise. (In my opinion at least)

LEK
03-30-2008, 12:56 PM

try it when it says he's online...

runningdiz
03-30-2008, 01:08 PM
How many threads must you start bashing a POLITICAL campaign that is over?? Stop creating new threads about the same thing!! We get it you hate the people that run the campaign and want to "impeach" them. It would be a waste for Ron Paul to spend money on ads and such to get more votes when he has no chance of winning the nomination. The rest of the money will be spent, as he said, to continue on the MESSAGE of the campaign. He no longer is campaigning for votes. Why don't you understand that?

kigol
03-30-2008, 01:19 PM
:eek:

Charles Wilson
03-30-2008, 01:26 PM
You did not get it right. I am trying to focus on the failure of our campaign in delivering a true competition in this presidential race, so please do not change the subject!

This presidential race is like a free market and our campaign had (still have) the money to compete, but what they did (do) with it? :confused:

But when McCain's campaign does a hard work we have to admit it and look closely at our campaign and ask ourselves why it became the idol of failure in this race!

The "idol of failure" you say? What makes you think the Ron Paul campaign has failed? "My friend", this is just the beginning!

How about you judging your own participation in this campaign instead of those at HQ.

John McCain has not wraped up this nomination yet. Many things are possible that can derail McCain. For one thing John McCain is not eligible to become President because he does not qualify under the US Constitution-- we have not heard the last of that argument. Also, John McCain is breaking the very campaign laws that he helped write by exceeding the spending limits -- we have not heard the last of that either.

John McCain, if nominated, will be trounced by the Democratic candidate, whomever he or she may be, because John McCain is rapidly losing touch with reality. He experiences more and more "senior moments" virtually everyday. The MSM is not going to continue to give him a free pass everytime he makes some stupid statement.

The Ron Paul campaign is more than a one time shot at winning the Republican nomination -- it is the beginning of a revolution that will last for many years.

mketcher
03-30-2008, 09:00 PM
I'm sick-and-tired of seeing all of these Monday morning quarterbacks trying to second-guess the Ron Paul campaign. They are far more destructive to everything Ron Paul has fought for than the neocons, Fox News, the McCain campaign or anyone else.

Yes, the Ron Paul campaign made some mistakes. So did the McCain campaign, the Hillary campaign, and the Obama campaign. The reason Ron Paul isn't the nominee isn't because of a few allegedly bad TV ads, or whatever other scapegoat these people want to use. The reason the Ron Paul campaign is where it's at is for a multiplicity of reasons, not the least of which is the incredible intellectual laziness of a huge segment of the American population.

Ron Paul, who has been in this fight for longer than most of these critics have been alive, I'm sure did the best he knew how to do at the time. In retrospect, I'm sure he would have done some things differently. But to say that he didn't want to win or intentionally sabotaged the campaign or whatever other nonsensical and unsubstantiated statements you want to make about the campaign isn't at all helpful to the future. Too many people seem to be looking for an excuse to sit around and complain. If you think you can do better, go out and start your own presidential campaign -- then you can run it the way you want. The Ron Paul revolution will be better off without you.

HollyforRP
03-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Ron Paul has been sabotoged by the control freaks or have you not been paying to how the media treats him??

mketcher
03-30-2008, 09:14 PM
Ron Paul has been sabotoged by the control freaks or have you not been paying to how the media treats him??

I agree, but you and I weren't influenced by the media; we still supported Ron Paul. You can't blame the media entirely, but you can blame the people who unthinkingly let the media dictate their own political views.

Sandra
03-30-2008, 09:17 PM
I think RP is laying low for now because McCain is screwin' himself! I mean, are any of you paying attention to the FEC mess McCain is in? He loses both ways, either he gets indicted onbreaking campaign finance laws or he gets wiped off all ballots past and present and loses delegates.

HollyforRP
03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
I agree, but you and I weren't influenced by the media; we still supported Ron Paul. You can't blame the media entirely, but you can blame the people who unthinkingly let the media dictate their own political views.

So don't blame the media, blame the masses. Why not blame the media?? The media are the ones who treated Ron Paul like garbage on tv, Fox news taking down an answer Ron Paul gave that made him look that much better in an attempt to censor, Fox News telling cameramen not to show Ron Paul supporters in the background, the media specifically taking swipes at Ron Paul supporters and you want me to blame the little guys??

Sorry but I find it insulting when I turn on the news to hear the media stoop low and take swipes at supporters and they pick out a 9-11 truther mixing their own agenda with Ron Paul support whom I'm sure was just out there to make him look bad considering alot of the 9-11 truth blogs that started were formed by questionable people.

Look, I know what an elitest mind set is. I know some. I also know people who are just your everyday citizen who don't care for an elite figurehead approach.

When someone speaks elite, it turns into a reversal of "blame the little easily manipulated people"

Then people always talk about majority vs. minority. There is a spin on those two words.

Majority vs. minority. If you calculate numbers, the elite are in the minority. If you calculate power held, the elite are the majority.

If you put 100,000 people unarmed in a battlefield with 100 people who have tanks, bombs, guns...that just means more to destroy. Those 100 people will live. The 100,000 will die.

I am willing to understand from a journalist's standpoint if the person is feeling bullied into silence or lose their job. I can understand that but I do not endorse the bully.

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 10:41 PM
........... Why not blame the media??.........
Sir, many people here and I am one of them questioned, why the HOT TOPICS section is not allowed to be viewed in public? And the reply was; This forum is a private property.
The same thing also applies to the MSM, its all private properties and I guess you and me are forced to respect that concept and therefor we should look for other solutions in order to succeed, instead of blaming all our failure on private properties.
But what solutions the managers of this campaign have found? Delegates? :confused:
When people talk about the genius idea of delegates, they might think that the official campaign has invented something new :( Sorry! Wining delegates is not something new, it is something natural to fight for in any presidential race!

But what is not natural is to work on one side and neglect the other side COMPLETELY which is advertising and sending your candidate in every primary state in order to campaign, recruit more supporters and energize your people.
The managers of this campaign are officially responsible for the loss of heat in this presidential race!

Sir, this presidential race is an example of a free market and the managers of this campaign time after time failed to compete when they had and still have all tools available including the grassroots and the money!

PismoPam
03-30-2008, 10:58 PM
Amazingly enough, Ron Paul has a full time job.
Our economy is collapsing, and he is one of the few people in congress who understands what is really going on.
All that he has predicted for 30 years is finally coming to pass.
I think he is at work, doing the job we are paying him to do, and I am very grateful.

nodope0695
03-30-2008, 11:00 PM
What is the campaign doing? Who the hell knows...where where they in Iowa? New Hampsire? How about SUPER TUESDAY?

That's the big question: WTF has the campaign (besides the man himself, RP) done to WIN the race for the oval office????? They're a bunch of MORONS. INEPT. WORTHLESS. INCOMPETENT.

Saddly, getting rid of them now, and repacing them with people who have half a brain would be too little, too late. Should we place our "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Ron Paul" bumpersticker on our cars, and look forward to a fascist police state? Who's seen Red Dawn?

yaz
03-30-2008, 11:05 PM
I was in Iowa. Some of the volunteers/ staff were dedicated and some we're slackers. If the Ron Paul campaign just put a little money into TV advertising in Iowa then we would have won it and gained momentum. We lost 3rd by 2%.

VoteForRonPaul
03-30-2008, 11:11 PM
Amazingly enough, Ron Paul has a full time job.
I think he is at work, doing the job we are paying him to do, and I am very grateful.
I am also very grateful for the job this man has done and still doing for this country but my question is;
Are you aware of his full time job schedule???
And if you do, could you please supply us with it so we can take a look ourselves.

Revolution9
03-31-2008, 12:44 AM
Maybe the Official campaign should shoot the entire wad at the national convention in some way. After all, the uncommitted delegates are the ones we really want to reach.

Smart money says do not waste it at this time on MSM ads to enrich their warchests. Hold onto the cash and use expropriately in the week coming into the convention and then hit them with whatever howitzers can be loaded. The unbound delegates are key..and they will get massive cajones coming into conjunction with the wave of RP delegates barrelhousing ther way into leadership of the GOP lodges at local levels, and empowered by their "take no crap" stance. Seems the couch dwellers here think TV is still the bomb and that you gotta do the show to show shuffle to "win". We win by taking over, having many leaders and an amorphous and fluid grassroots. Do not listen to the fear, uncertainty and doubt casters who ply their wares here. They cause perception to be shifted from the goal and make believe that because there is not some rap star styled propaganda ego and fame driven face on the boob tube schtick going on that all is in doubt, everyone at HQ failed and ..well you know their autoblitherings.. issuing forth like so much lower fourth dimensional mainframe transmission chatter from a bunch of AI human simulacra who have not a wit about what is occurring because they are not programmed to perceive what their error correction algorithms have not parsed as error multiple times. This is unique in experience and playout./ We have the AI of The Matrix and its agents sussed on this one.. They cannot error correct that which they do not know the outcome of variable input prior. We are working outside their timelines on this, like good little human beings are apt to do when faced with monstrous gear driven, time entrenched machinery monsters.

"I" wins
Randy

Revolution9
03-31-2008, 12:50 AM
What is the campaign doing? Who the hell knows...where where they in Iowa? New Hampsire? How about SUPER TUESDAY?

That's the big question: WTF has the campaign (besides the man himself, RP) done to WIN the race for the oval office????? They're a bunch of MORONS. INEPT. WORTHLESS. INCOMPETENT.

Saddly, getting rid of them now, and repacing them with people who have half a brain would be too little, too late. Should we place our "Don't Blame Me, I Voted for Ron Paul" bumpersticker on our cars, and look forward to a fascist police state? Who's seen Red Dawn?

Calm down. It is in good hands. We are doing what we are supposed to. Reflect on what may have occurred had the football not been handed off to the grassroots. One head, lots of cheerleaders, one bullet to the head and its all gone.. Can't do that to US now..There is much wisdom in the way RP is handling this. Whether meant or not, but him being involved with the birthing of children and watching so many grow you know he has come to realize that no parent can take the child's first steps. No matter how bad they want to. The child must learn to walk itself if capable or it will not have a fulfilled life of free will.

HTH
Randy

VoteForRonPaul
03-31-2008, 02:11 AM
Smart money says do not waste it at this time on MSM ads to enrich their warchests. Hold onto the cash and use expropriately in the week coming into the convention and then hit them with whatever howitzers can be loaded. The unbound delegates are key..and they will get massive cajones coming into conjunction with the wave of RP delegates barrelhousing ther way into leadership of the GOP lodges at local levels, and empowered by their "take no crap" stance. Seems the couch dwellers here think TV is still the bomb and that you gotta do the show to show shuffle to "win". We win by taking over, having many leaders and an amorphous and fluid grassroots. Do not listen to the fear, uncertainty and doubt casters who ply their wares here. They cause perception to be shifted from the goal and make believe that because there is not some rap star styled propaganda ego and fame driven face on the boob tube schtick going on that all is in doubt, everyone at HQ failed and ..well you know their autoblitherings.. issuing forth like so much lower fourth dimensional mainframe transmission chatter from a bunch of AI human simulacra who have not a wit about what is occurring because they are not programmed to perceive what their error correction algorithms have not parsed as error multiple times. This is unique in experience and playout./ We have the AI of The Matrix and its agents sussed on this one.. They cannot error correct that which they do not know the outcome of variable input prior. We are working outside their timelines on this, like good little human beings are apt to do when faced with monstrous gear driven, time entrenched machinery monsters.

"I" wins
Randy
Please STOP deception. This is a presidential race and this campaign should act as if it is and not the opposite. The people did not donate money to hear what you just have said. The real waste of money is paying those people salaries for doing nearly nothing and we should not reward them for their deception nor for their ignoring the voices of the grassroots for a long time!

Ignoring the importance of advertising is so pathetic, this way you are ignoring the Alphabet of Marketing. If you have goods (the message) you have to market for it and if you fail to do so then you should not be where you are and the managers of this campaign do not deserve to be where they are because they do not know what they are doing and if not for that reason then I am forced to doubt in their true intentions and that they are there to hurt Ron Paul and depress the movement.

humanic
03-31-2008, 02:39 AM

There's nothing enjoyable about watching a John McCain ad.

libertarian4321
03-31-2008, 03:06 AM

Whats so special about the McCain ad? Its just another one of his "I'm a tough guy" ads with a little "rah rah" at the end.

VoteForRonPaul
03-31-2008, 03:32 AM
Whats so special about the McCain ad? Its just another one of his "I'm a tough guy" ads with a little "rah rah" at the end.
You better ask; What so special about the managers of Ron Paul's campaign? :rolleyes:

Bradley in DC
03-31-2008, 09:22 AM
Smart money says do not waste it at this time on MSM ads to enrich their warchests. Hold onto the cash and use expropriately in the week coming into the convention and then hit them with whatever howitzers can be loaded. The unbound delegates are key.... We are working outside their timelines on this, like good little human beings are apt to do when faced with monstrous gear driven, time entrenched machinery monsters.

"I" wins
Randy

Randy,

As with most of these debates, there's some truth/good points on different sides. Of course you're right in that no one here (I hope) is urging the campaign to waste the money we donated. Of course, what's a waste is subjective. Yes, the delegates are key (bound and unbound, but yes, especially unbound). Timelines--well, yes and no: in order to get the delegates we want, there is a calendar that we need to influence (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=128018), as you say.

Now, if HQ has a different and better plan for getting delegates with the millions in the bank rather than advertising, we could debate the relative pros and cons of different proposals. I for one would argue against media buys if the choice were that OR GOTV, but I know first hand that they have no interest in, nor capability for, GOTV from the HQ staffers (and this would be done best by locals anyway (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=72640)).

So, I'm not sure what else they should be doing, besides GOTV or media buys, at this point (obviously, all of us want them doing required things like paying necessary filing fees, etc., but those expenses are relatively small).

It might be better to frame this debate in terms of the relative strengths and weaknesses of different proposals. So, everyone, what's the best use of the money left?

(Randy, it was good have lunch with you and your son and Aaron? in Atlanta--thanks again for the posters: I've been showing them off to everyone and they're hugely impressed.)

Sandra
03-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Revolution9 ! Could you post a larger pic of your avatar? I think it's a perfect dipiction of the 2008 Revolution.

Highland
03-31-2008, 09:50 AM
highlandmediaworks.com/ronpaulad/

Highland
03-31-2008, 09:52 AM
Where is McCain getting all the money for these ads? I'm infuriated....he's already over spending

yep!:mad:

flames2dust77
03-31-2008, 09:54 AM
what purpose does this thread serve? none. you hate HQ...so what? bitching about it now isn't going to change anything. live and learn. this thread should be deleted for promoting McWar.

runningdiz
03-31-2008, 09:59 AM
what purpose does this thread serve? none. you hate HQ...so what? bitching about it now isn't going to change anything. live and learn. this thread should be deleted for promoting McWar.

Amen this is his millionth thread where he bitches about the campaign and promotes the others. Its the only thing he knows how to do...

ronpaul.republican
03-31-2008, 10:14 AM
I'm glad I gave the incompetent campaign only $50 (plus the gas it took to drive to Philly for the rally.)

The campaign really was criminally incompetent.

ronpaul.republican
03-31-2008, 10:19 AM
HQ was an utter failure.

No.

RON PAUL was an utter failure

FOR ALLOWING THOSE ASSHOLE FUCKING CLOWNS TO RUN THE CAMPAIGN.

Charles Wilson
03-31-2008, 11:43 AM
No.

So, if I understand your previous posts, you are an Obama supporter. Hopefully the mods will take action and remove your posts from this forum. Good bye!

hopeforamerica
03-31-2008, 11:49 AM
I'm a proud member of the $2300 club as well as my husband. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Ron Paul's message reached further than I would have dreamed. I will continue to spread his message until the day I die.

Ron is my hero as he has been at this for over 20 years! I'm tired from only one year, but knowing how long Ron Paul has been at it, gives me strength to carry on.

Those of you that bitch and whine, good luck with that. Let's see how much change you make in the world. Your imprint on this revolution will be washed away with the other sunshine patriots.

Charles Wilson
03-31-2008, 01:11 PM
I'm a proud member of the $2300 club as well as my husband. I would do it again in a heartbeat! Ron Paul's message reached further than I would have dreamed. I will continue to spread his message until the day I die.

Ron is my hero as he has been at this for over 20 years! I'm tired from only one year, but knowing how long Ron Paul has been at it, gives me strength to carry on.

Those of you that bitch and whine, good luck with that. Let's see how much change you make in the world. Your imprint on this revolution will be washed away with the other sunshine patriots.

+1 :)

Lord Xar
03-31-2008, 04:07 PM
No.

Joined in Feb, with an astonding 23 posts!

What an ASSCLOWN this dude is.

hahahaha. Go run to your media generated leaders. You know, the ones on the the top 10 most corrupt list (hillary, obama). You are a shill and a moron.

Get lost, lamebrain. Obama is calling you, he wants to talk about change. He is a fraud, like you. All flock together.