PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: Someone to run bands4ronpaul

tangent4ronpaul
08-19-2007, 07:46 PM
I spoke to Joel (who runs this forum and the associated profile) earlier today and due to health reasons he needs to find someone or several people to take over.

Ideally, this person would be a music promoter or someone with similar knowledge.

The unfortunate, err... I mean WINNER(s)!, get the privilege of:

Updating and maintaining the list of bands that support Ron Paul and the list of those bands that have written a song for him. This is now about 1 month out of date.

Sorting through and answering a backlog of 500-1,000 e-mails as well as answering bands4ronpaul correspondence in the future.

Developing a working familiarity with the bands, their locations, styles of music and willingness to travel in order to support local Meetup Organizers and match them with bands for Ron Paul benefits, rallies, etc.

Run the Forum and be the lead in music related contests, projects and promotions for Dr. Paul.

Actively recruit other bands to get on-board the Ron Paul Bandwagon.

Ideally, we may want several people initially to help catch up, and perhaps permanently, depending on growth. One music promoter has already said he's willing to help, but does not want the whole job.

If you are interested, please write: tangent4ronpaul AT yahoo DOT com, and tell me why you think you would be a good person to do this, what experience you have related to music and promotion and how much time you could devote to the project.

thank you,

Nathan Estey