PDA

View Full Version : Why is www.ronpaul2008.com quite?

babaprad
03-29-2008, 12:08 AM
Alright, my question is this. We know MSM hates Dr. Paul's message and his revolutionaries and so will not give us any coverage. Shouldn't the official campaign website have more coverage than what they are giving the good doctor currently.

I mean, the events section of the site hardly gets updated now. I'm sure he is not out campaigning as vigourously as before but still, the people at the campaign should be out setting him up with events. How hard can that be?

Same thing with the official you tube account, there should be daily video updates. It will be more inspirational. Flash news to the campaign staff - The R3volution continues guys...wake up, supporters like us will borrow you some enthusiasm since you need it.

smartguy911
03-29-2008, 12:18 AM
i agree with the video updates. It would be nice if they put one out every 10-15 days with some kind of update.

btw what is he up to lately? busy with his regular day job?

VoteForRonPaul
03-29-2008, 02:07 AM
It seems to me that Kent Snyder (Chairman) and Lew Moore(Campaign Manager) are working for the good of McCain campaign and they are obviously helping him getting out of his financial crisis. The competition has frozen!

123tim
03-29-2008, 06:33 AM
It seems to me that Kent Snyder (Chairman) and Lew Moore(Campaign Manager) are working for the good of McCain campaign and they are obviously helping him getting out of his financial crisis. The competition has frozen!

Would you mind expanding on this a little? I'm sort of stupid sometimes...

mediahasyou
03-29-2008, 10:08 AM
Go to the dailypaul.com they have good stuff there.

Leroy_Jenkems
03-29-2008, 10:13 AM

pfft, is there an unstated competition on these forums to see who can make the most asinine comment? If so, you may bring home the gold.

tajitj
03-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Don't you read the DailyDose.

It is updated more than ever since Matt toke over.

Yes the front page needs more activity to drive a certain message or story.

VoteForRonPaul
03-29-2008, 08:08 PM
It seems to me that (Campaign Manager) are working for the good of McCain campaign and they are obviously helping him getting out of his financial crisis. The competition has frozen!

Would you mind expanding on this a little? I'm sort of stupid sometimes...
Sorry you feel stupid sometimes but let me explain to you.
John McCain is in a financial crisis right now, he is in debt and he spent more than what he was supposed to. Now because the Ron Paul campaign decided to stop campaigning in the coming states, McCain does not have to worry about campaigning any more which means he does not have to worry about spending more money. Simply because there is no competition AT ALL!
And Kent Snyder and Lew Moore are the ones responsible for this stupid strategy which is giving McCain peace of mind.
On the other hand if we had smart people to lead this campaign they would show a real competition in every primary state and force McCain to spend more and more money until he quites or end up in jail! Got it?