PDA

View Full Version : BREAKING NEWS: The FEDERAL RESERVE to become all powerful !!

Falseflagop
03-28-2008, 11:37 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/28/financial.oversight/index.html

The end is near! Wow who would ever thing it would play out!

amonasro
03-28-2008, 11:41 PM
Wow that's really horrible. Really. I'm kind of speechless. I have no speech.

RSLudlum
03-28-2008, 11:44 PM
:mad:

No more pushing on a string,,,their just gonna loop it into a lasso!!

JosephTheLibertarian
03-28-2008, 11:45 PM
Sounds like fascism.

AdamT
03-28-2008, 11:56 PM
Horrible. Just horrible......

JaylieWoW
03-28-2008, 11:58 PM
Ok, I feel a Ron Paul debate moment ... see if you guys can help me finish it..

Let's see if I understand this correctly. The FED turns the economy upside down, causes massive inflation in order to bail out the banks, enables a policy of easy credit which has now proven to be a financial disaster and now we're going to give it even more power? Is that correct?

Only in America of today would it be possible for an organization to be given more power after helping to enable the current FUBAR economical crisis. I guess I'm not quite speechless but what I'm reading and what I understand about the whole thing has me completely steamed.

The last paragraph of the article really set me off:

"Our present regulatory framework was born of Depression-era events and is not well suited for today's environment where billions of dollars race across the globe with the click of a mouse," he said. "That fact, teamed with the current market conditions, results in a universal agreement that it is time to modernize and revitalize the current system.

So, giving even MORE power to the very institution that got us here in the first place is going to be called "modernizing & revitalizing the current system"??!!! I expect to see that phrase repeated ad nauseum over the next months.

Bluedevil
03-29-2008, 12:06 AM
They picked a good picture of Bernake on the Drudge Report, there is red lights in the background that makes him look like some kind of villian.

http://drudgereport.com/

smartguy911
03-29-2008, 12:11 AM
wait so they lowered the interest rates for a reason, allowed the housing crisis to take place and they were planning for this two months before the sub-prime mortgage crisis began affecting financial markets and now Federal Reserve would have the power to regulate virtually the entire banking and securities industry.

whoa whoa and simply whoa...wtfffffffffffff is wrong with peopleeeeee..are they all sleeping????

it sounds like they've been planning this for a longggggggggg time.

Broadlighter
03-29-2008, 12:12 AM
So rather than applying more scrutiny to and demanding more openness from the Federal Reserve System, they go in the opposite direction.

Why should anyone here be surprised.

Maybe now we'll have an economic turnaround because the Fed has more power.

First comes crisis, then comes consolidation.

RSLudlum
03-29-2008, 12:26 AM
John Williams of Shadowstats.com interviewed on Stock Shotz radio says the media has "wonderful spin doctors" and the "Fed will pull it off" but will have to resort to inflation which will eventually lead to destruction.

Interview is from March 21...

Link (http://stockshotz.neogentrading.com/2008/03/22/john-williams-interview-03212008.aspx)

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 12:30 AM
What's the point of destruction? Then USD will be worthless, that means nomore rich people on US Dollars.

libertythor
03-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Oh fuck. :eek: This sounds like something out of Atlas Shrugged, and Ben Bernanke will be Wesley Mouche.

NoxTwilight
03-29-2008, 12:41 AM
I really can't wait to hear Dr Paul's opinions on this. So much of this stuff goes right over my head and I really count on him to help me understand it. Hope he has some statement very soon.

smartguy911
03-29-2008, 01:56 AM
John Williams of Shadowstats.com interviewed on Stock Shotz radio says the media has "wonderful spin doctors" and the "Fed will pull it off" but will have to resort to inflation which will eventually lead to destruction.

Interview is from March 21...

Link (http://stockshotz.neogentrading.com/2008/03/22/john-williams-interview-03212008.aspx)

that was one amazing interview. I hear people say all this stuff about economy but they don't tell how to prepare for it. At this stage, I have no idea what to do. Don't really have any savings, living on month to month basis. :confused:

DriftWood
03-29-2008, 03:04 AM
that was one amazing interview. I hear people say all this stuff about economy but they don't tell how to prepare for it. At this stage, I have no idea what to do. Don't really have any savings, living on month to month basis. :confused:

Yeah, It looks like the dollar will continue to get weaker and weaker. That means that having savings is not such a good idea. Because those dollars wont be worth much by the time you spend them. So i guess what you are doing now is not so bad. I guess investing in gold, oil, other commodities, or other currencies would be a good idea. They all go up as the dollar goes down.

DFF
03-29-2008, 03:58 AM
Blue Horseshoe loves Swiss Francs...

coyote_sprit
03-29-2008, 04:10 AM
"All your banks are belong to us." - Ben Bernanke

Sarge
03-29-2008, 05:16 AM
This is more than insane.

They also intend to regulate insurance companies.
The states have done a pretty good job on that already. The Fed will screw this up big time.

I wonder if the states are going to get in an uproar over this?

The government can't even appoint any members to the FEC, and a multitude of other mess ups, and they want the Fed to run everything?

We are in trouble if this goes through.

ZzzImAsleep
03-29-2008, 05:20 AM
I must confess my ignorance on this subject and ask that someone dumb down that article for me.......

Andrew-Austin
03-29-2008, 05:22 AM
Sounds like a power grab.

nc4rp
03-29-2008, 08:23 AM
i think that the book "1984" really should have been titled "3/29/08"

and right before our very eyes.

we will be able to tell our grandchildren we witnessed America's death blow as it happened.

Falseflagop
03-29-2008, 08:27 AM
Its over people Fasicism has arrived!! Problem is the sheep are so brainwashed they just cannot see it. Sounds like a deal between the FED and US govt. You take over totally as we start a new war. imho

Ge ready sounds like JERICHO a coming

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-29-2008, 08:36 AM
Pay off your mortgage as fast as you can.....

Libertytree
03-29-2008, 08:49 AM
BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!

The FED has been all powerful for quite awhile.

Charles Wilson
03-29-2008, 08:50 AM

Let's see if I understand this correctly. The FED turns the economy upside down, causes massive inflation in order to bail out the banks, enables a policy of easy credit which has now proven to be a financial disaster and now we're going to give it even more power? Is that correct?

Only in America of today would it be possible for an organization to be given more power after helping to enable the current FUBAR economical crisis. I guess I'm not quite speechless but what I'm reading and what I understand about the whole thing has me completely steamed.

So, giving even MORE power to the very institution that got us here in the first place is going to be called "modernizing & revitalizing the current system"??!!! I expect to see that phrase repeated ad nauseum over the next months.

As the article indicates, this has been in the works for awhile now. Restructuring the bankruptcy laws a few years ago positioned the lending institutions so that they can call in loans at will and not have to worry about losing money -- individuals can no longer file bankruptcy and wipe out debt as long as they have an income, they are on the hook for the rest of their lives. Easy credit became available soon after the laws were passed. Fascism is real and it has arrived in America. Whomever controls the purse strings rule.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-29-2008, 09:22 AM
This is all attempts to find temporary bandaids for the situation and not addressing the fundamental source of the problem!

Think about this for a second.
If you take the gold backing the dollar away then it is just a piece of paper or "credit" now right?
then how have we maintainded any sort of value for the dollar since 1970?

because we were a creditor nation! countries owed us money
They weren't going to devalue the very currency they borrowed!

now we have shifted to a debtor nation.
If the dollar is just paper and has no material backing then why hasn't it completely crashed already?
The truth is that our Current Dollars are back by something!
Land!!!
all of the land in america!
Think about it "if the federal reserve note (dollar) truely had no backing then why would you accept them as payment of your goods and services?
you wouldn't obviously!

What really is in jepordy here is the very core of why our country was founded!
Freedom freedom to own PROPERTY!!!

Property is what has and is backing the current dollar since the absense of gold!

What if i were to tell you you do not own your property regardless if you have paid off your 30 year mortgage?
The federal government has an underlying "federal lien" on almost all property in the country

Ask your self this about ownership of property:
If i own my property then why do i pay taxes on something that is already mine?

example:
you buy a can of soda for 50 cents. you now own it right?
sure there may have been a "sales tax" charged on the transaction of ownership from one to another. but now you own it you paid for it in full it's yours right?
Right! would you or should you have to pay an ongoing tax or any type of tax to OWN that PROPERTY?
HEll no ! you bought it it is yours!
Who would have the right to tax you anyway?
This is a very long discussion and explaination that i can't complete here

but i will leave you with a few things to research!
1. the constitution "why did we really declare independence"
7 1 hour video course on the constitution
http://www.jointhefightforfreedom.com/node/96
2. start with this term "Allodial title"
3. "Treaty" a treaty in the true constitutional sense overrides all other laws except the constitution.
some info on allodial title

Allodial Titles & Land Patents

We the People have the unalienable right in a free republic of American Nationals and/or sovereign "state" Citizens to acquire, utilize and "own" property. We the People have the unalienable right to have and hold that property free and clear of government liens and encumbrances. These rights have NOT been abridged, although they have come under attack by the government and the principles/creditors controlling it.

But We the People must understand not only our rights, but how to acquire, utilize and "own" property as it was intended by our founding fathers and guaranteed in the united states of America. We the People must understand not only the nature of money, but the political, economic and legal systems to be able to claim our rights to acquire and "own" land. You cannot trust the government, the corporations, the media or the educational system to educate you, or fully disclose honest information about your property rights.

One of the major motivators of the first American Revolution was the issue of allodial rights to land, free and clear of the liens and encumbrances of the King of England. The American people desired to acquire, utilize and " own" their own land without interference from any government, including the government of the united states of America.

As a result of generations of constructive fraud perpetuated against the American people, and the peoples of the world, we've been conned into believing we are "owning" property, when in fact, and by law, we're only in " possession" of property utilizing it as a renter or tenant would. So long as we pay our rent (i.e., mortgages), get the licenses, pay the fees, have it insured, regulated, zoned and permitted, we can still remain in " possession."

But as soon as we exercise what we believe is our sovereign right to do as we please with our private property, providing we don't damage or injure another or their property, we often get slam-dunked by a fine, eviction or foreclosure. We must learn about allodial titles, land patents, deeds and conveyances to reassert our sovereign right to private property.

An allodial title was bestowed, by law, upon the land with unalienability forever. No government, agency, bank or other sovereign power could place any lien, attachment or encumbrance on land held in an allodial state. An allodial title is derived from the original, federal land patent. "Land Patents" are still today the highest evidence of title and have never been refuted by any court of competent jurisdiction. (42)

All federal "Land Patents" flow from the treaty (e.g. The Oregon Treaty, 9 Stat. 869, 6/15/1846), therefore no state, private banking corporation or other federal agency can effectively challenge the superiority of title to land holders who have "perfected" their land patent. With an updated land patent brought forward in "Your Name" you can hold the rights and title to land as a sovereign, "state" Citizen. Be very clear that this is distinct from the equitable interest, title and deed. (43) Property tax attaches to the equitable title and interest in the property and real estate through a hidden federal lien. If the property and real estate is recorded with a deed (i.e., Trust Deed, Warranty Deed, Quit Claim Deed) at the County Recorders office, then it?s trust property executed and managed by the legal owners < the County, State and federal United States government corporation, and it?s principals/creditors.

Thus they are the legal owners of the recorded property and real estate, and they can require you (i.e., the tenant) to get building permits, abide by zoning restrictions and other statutory regulations including environmental laws because it's NOT your property or real estate. Most Americans are simply glorified "tenants" on what they erroneously believe is "their" property and real estate. Wake up America!

The original "letters of patent" were from the King of England. There is a record of these "Land Patents" in the state archives and county courthouses. Under English land law all realty (i.e., real estate) was owned by the sovereign, and from the crown all titles (both lawful and equitable) flow.

"All federal land patents flow from treaty rights and hold superior title to land."

After the Declaration of Independence (1776), the American Revolution, and the Treaty of Peace with Great Britain (1783), the American people became complete, sovereign freeholders in the land with the same perogative as the King. The King had no further claim to the land and could not tax or otherwise encumber it. (41)

The "Land Patent" is the only evidence of title to land. Land Patents are derived from the treaties and enabling acts of congress under the signature of the president of the United States when each state entered the Union. Land Patents are stare decisis (i.e., res judicata). It is already well settled law and decided. [Editor?s Note: See Suma Corp. supra ; Wine Vs. Gastrell, 54 Fed 819; U.S. Appeal 581]

For example, railroad land granted and patented in the late 1800's is still " sovereign" today. Building codes and local zoning ordinances do not apply to railroad property.(44) Railroad patents were also issued by a special act of congress (Railroad Grant Acts) granting alternating sections of land in each township. They are still the largest land owner in America.

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 09:26 AM
How about creating a Federal Reserve watch dog group? I haven't ever seen any.

jointhefightforfreedom
03-29-2008, 09:30 AM
How bout abolishing the FED and giving freedom back to the people!

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 09:36 AM
How bout abolishing the FED and giving freedom back to the people!

How about reality?

Abyss
03-29-2008, 10:00 AM
how about not playing by their rules for once?

What defines reality?

fedup100
03-29-2008, 10:07 AM
The owners of the FED have the bigger picture in sight. They plan on owning the WORLD FEDERAL RESERVE. They will now rob all humans and control all the world. The NWO's Fed Reserve is staring you in the face.

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 10:30 AM
how about not playing by their rules for once?

What defines reality?

Play their rules? haha. Stay in the abyss.

AJ Antimony
03-29-2008, 10:39 AM
Soooo can we start pointing guns or is that still too radical?

ItsTime
03-29-2008, 10:46 AM
no they have not taken our booze yet
http://zapfu.com/files/k4f08vt6xxzsmkxz2eb0.jpg (http://zapfu.com/)

Soooo can we start pointing guns or is that still too radical?

amy31416
03-29-2008, 11:11 AM
How about creating a Federal Reserve watch dog group? I haven't ever seen any.

I think this is a great suggestion. Does anyone know if one exists (aside from Ron Paul?)

Is anyone here qualified to be a part of such a group? I know I'm not--yet. What are the best books on economics (I'm sure the question has been asked before.) The only books I have are Braudel's.

RonPaulVolunteer
03-29-2008, 11:16 AM
This is serious. This plan needs to be stopped.

This is akin to treason.

Join The Paul Side
03-29-2008, 12:22 PM
It's just a proposal right now I think. Who would actually grant the Fed these new powers? wouldn't it have to go through Congress? If so why would Congress pass such bullshit? Didn't they learn their lesson from giving Dubya Bush those extra executive powers? This is insane! :mad:

MGreen
03-29-2008, 12:26 PM
It's just a proposal right now I think. Who would actually grant the Fed these new powers? wouldn't it have to go through Congress? If so why would Congress pass such bullshit? Didn't they learn their lesson from giving Dubya Bush those extra executive powers? This is insane! :mad:

...Where have you been the past seven years? Bush gets what he wants. And if it means more big government, then of course it will get through Congress. As the article says, the Dems think this 'doesn't go far enough!'

Join The Paul Side
03-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Anybody know a good country to go live in?

hopeforamerica
03-29-2008, 12:46 PM

I wish.... The problems will be global. There is no where to run. Maybe it will take longer to get to some other places like New Zealand, but it will come.

CurtisLow
03-29-2008, 12:49 PM
http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/5658/scream1024mw5.jpg
Un fricking real.......

rpaul2008
03-29-2008, 01:02 PM
This is unbelievable. The government creates the problem and solves it by creating more government. When will people wake up? Ron Paul is so right about the Fed.

sophocles07
03-29-2008, 01:08 PM
I saw this on MSN just now "Plan would expand powers of Federal Reserve"--my reaction: ARE YOU FUCKKKKKKING SERIOUS?

freedom1787
03-29-2008, 01:25 PM
Haven't posted on here in awhile...but a few thoughts.

1. You know the false flag operations put in place by the CIA to set blame on a particular party? This is exactly the same with the financial markets. They created this economic collapse only to get their power.

2. Everything that we declare war on becomes an excuse for the government to consolidate its power and employ 100,000s of useless jobs. What will this become - the War on the Dollar?

3. What is one to do? Besides stock up on tuna and ammunition?

Also a prediction - the s$#t will hit the fan worse so this proposal flies through Congress out of desperation. (A la patriot act)

JaylieWoW
03-29-2008, 01:31 PM
no they have not taken our booze yet
http://zapfu.com/files/k4f08vt6xxzsmkxz2eb0.jpg (http://zapfu.com/)

LOL good one!

MoonShine
03-29-2008, 01:42 PM
Sounds like fascism.

Actually, it's more like communism. Ben Bernanke is Jewish. A fascist state would not have a Jewish person high up in the government.

Bernanke's bio on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

"fascism" from the Merriam-webster dictionary
http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

a political philosophy, movement, or regime (as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

Karl Marx and The Manifesto of the Communist Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

Both systems are bad. Communism is worse.

I relate it to The Parable of the Wheat and Tares in the New Testament
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2013:24-30,36-43

If you look at the state of government it is pretty obvious that the tares have risen above the wheat.

Vet_from_cali
03-29-2008, 01:47 PM
lol wowww. what a freakin joke we are becoming...

MGreen
03-29-2008, 01:55 PM
A fascist state would not have a Jewish person high up in the government.
Says who? Notice your definition says "often" and the general term of "race." Just because the most famous implementation of fascism was anti-Semitic doesn't mean fascism is anti-Semitic.

Not that this is at all relevant. Either way, it's bad for everyone.

ItsTime
03-29-2008, 02:24 PM
Montana

tajitj
03-29-2008, 02:43 PM
Dr. Paul needs to put out a press release today or tomorrow to give us his opinion.

I do not know what to think at first read. Sounds like they are going to just secure more risk for big companies.

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 04:09 PM
Actually, it's more like communism. Ben Bernanke is Jewish. A fascist state would not have a Jewish person high up in the government.

Bernanke's bio on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Bernanke

"fascism" from the Merriam-webster dictionary
http://mw1.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Karl Marx and The Manifesto of the Communist Party
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karl_Marx
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Communist_Manifesto

Both systems are bad. Communism is worse.

I relate it to The Parable of the Wheat and Tares in the New Testament
http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew%2013:24-30,36-43

If you look at the state of government it is pretty obvious that the tares have risen above the wheat.

Fascist Italy was not about race. Ever hear of The American Fascist Party? It's modeled after fascist Italy and they allow anyone to join (jews, blacks, asians, mexicans etc)

No, I never liked that party lol I just read up on it.

Kotin
03-29-2008, 05:01 PM
tastes like facism too!

MoonShine
03-29-2008, 07:03 PM
Fascist Italy was not about race. Ever hear of The American Fascist Party? It's modeled after fascist Italy and they allow anyone to join (jews, blacks, asians, mexicans etc)

No, I never liked that party lol I just read up on it.

I had never even heard of the American Fascist Party until now.
http://americanfascistmovement.com/platform.html
It is not my cup of tea.

You could be right about fascism not being race exclusive.

From looking at their platform it looks like it would be a party for Godly Christians - which in my opinion is a good thing (i.e. the Godly Christian part- not the fascist part). :)

They say that they are against political correctness:
http://americanfascistmovement.com/knowthetruth.gif

"Tired of being brainwashed by political correctness? So are we!"

It may start out to be all inclusive in the beginning but would become race exclusive in a hurry.

Meritocracy or Timocracy:

The Degree of which men and women manifest honor and merit in the service of their country is determent of their place in civil society.

Sacrifice:

"Fascism now and always, believes in holiness and in heroism; that is to say, in actions influenced by no economic motive, direct or indirect."

Nationalism:

"Everything in the state, nothing outside the state, nothing against the state." OR "Ask not what your country can do for you, but what you can do for your country."

Cooperation or State Corporatism:

Though private property and free trade must be upheld and defended, business ultimately serves the greater good of the state, and must be guided towards Just and Noble purposes.

Virtue:

If there is such a thing as "good" and "evil", if there is such a thing a a right and a wrong way; is the right way always the popular way, the way a majority votes? No! Usually it is not. The majority votes the easy way: The path of least resistance, and is thus exploited by the current elite. Fascism alone has the moral courage to do the right thing. For the state, no matter what. Above all, a Fascist believes in virtue and will thus tell you the truth, and not just what you want to hear! Truth, courage, integrity!

Falseflagop
03-29-2008, 08:00 PM
You all saw the rumor the US to bomb IRAN between April 4 to 6? Will it happen on those days?? Who knows, But this FED think imho is a brokered deal by the BUSH GOVT and corrupt PRIVATE FED. Bush is in huge debt and wants a NEW WAR NOW and the FED wants total control so this is what was brokered imho. Bush has a financial backstop of unlimited cash from the printing press now.

F'in nuts folks and where is the MEDIA on this HUGE STORY??? Nothing what a joke!! Wake up people the end is near imho

Rhys
03-29-2008, 08:35 PM
Department of Homeland Securities?

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 08:39 PM
I had never even heard of the American Fascist Party until now.
It is not my cup of tea.

You could be right about fascism not being race exclusive.

From looking at their platform it looks like it would be a party for Godly Christians - which in my opinion is a good thing (i.e. the Godly Christian part- not the fascist part). :)

They say that they are against political correctness:
http://americanfascistmovement.com/knowthetruth.gif

It may start out to be all inclusive in the beginning but would become race exclusive in a hurry.

Check out their "about" page?

In early 2001, fed up with the decadent political system, two young American college students decided that a change was imperative to raise public consciousness in support of ideals for a greater America. On March, 1, 2001, the first site was erected and thus the American Fascist Movement was born.

Realizing that running an organization online was problematic and had limitations, the AFM transcended into a meeting ground for Fascists, Nationalists, Populists, and anyone who supports National Renewal. Besides offering information and organizing political activism, the AFM also provides supporters with Fascist literature and merchandise to help foster progressive politics.

With an emphasis on National unity, social, economic and political progress, the AFM has no doubt helped shape a wide range of individuals and their political beliefs. We have seen people come and go but it is those who remain true to their convictions and true to Fascism who will help make this nation great once again.

Fascism Forward!

Progressive politics? hm. I know I've heard that before lol I read on another related site that they are promoting a "third way" economy system, an alternative to unregulated free markets and communism. Can you guess what that is? Mixed economy! Exactly what America has!

Knightskye
03-29-2008, 09:08 PM
We should've been expecting this. It's nothing new. It's the shock doctrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kieyjfZDUIc

Kotin
03-29-2008, 09:10 PM
Haven't posted on here in awhile...but a few thoughts.

1. You know the false flag operations put in place by the CIA to set blame on a particular party? This is exactly the same with the financial markets. They created this economic collapse only to get their power.

2. Everything that we declare war on becomes an excuse for the government to consolidate its power and employ 100,000s of useless jobs. What will this become - the War on the Dollar?

3. What is one to do? Besides stock up on tuna and ammunition?

Also a prediction - the s$#t will hit the fan worse so this proposal flies through Congress out of desperation. (A la patriot act)

i cant argue with that, but i can cry like a small girl.

IMO even american fascist party is against globalism

Globalism:

Internationalist institutions (economic, hegemonic, or other) cannot be allowed to erode the freedom and sovereignty of nations. The integrity of all cultures must be preserved.

JosephTheLibertarian
03-29-2008, 09:23 PM
We should've been expecting this. It's nothing new. It's the shock doctrine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kieyjfZDUIc

That's nothing but socialist propaganda.

porcupine
03-29-2008, 10:48 PM
You'd have more credibility if your headline was semi-accurate. "All powerful??"

kigol
03-30-2008, 10:23 AM
ugh

Melissa
03-30-2008, 10:56 AM
I went to a conference for we the people yesterday and got to talk to Bob Schultz and he has petitions on his web site about the Federal Reserve maybe it is really time everyone quits yelling and unite behind some of these people already trying to do stuff like getting rid of the FED

Truth Warrior
03-30-2008, 11:26 AM
"Financial crisis" initiated, instigated, and implemented by whom?

Problem -> Reaction -> Solution

Still just works like a dream and a charm, even after all of these millenia. The "sheeple" just never seem to catch on. :p

wgadget
03-30-2008, 11:33 AM
wait so they lowered the interest rates for a reason, allowed the housing crisis to take place and they were planning for this two months before the sub-prime mortgage crisis began affecting financial markets and now Federal Reserve would have the power to regulate virtually the entire banking and securities industry.

whoa whoa and simply whoa...wtfffffffffffff is wrong with peopleeeeee..are they all sleeping????

it sounds like they've been planning this for a longggggggggg time.

Exactly. This is the steamer for me...

"The proposals have been in the works since June -- two months before the current sub-prime mortgage crisis began affecting financial markets, Davis said."

And it's not just the banks and stock markets, IMO. It's any institution that might mess with the economy...?

wgadget
03-30-2008, 11:40 AM
The owners of the FED have the bigger picture in sight. They plan on owning the WORLD FEDERAL RESERVE. They will now rob all humans and control all the world. The NWO's Fed Reserve is staring you in the face.

Cool...A Financial United Nations.

:eek:

TruthAtLast
03-30-2008, 12:19 PM
Exactly. This is the steamer for me...

"The proposals have been in the works since June -- two months before the current sub-prime mortgage crisis began affecting financial markets, Davis said."

And it's not just the banks and stock markets, IMO. It's any institution that might mess with the economy...?

That's right, they would want the ability to control and see full disclosure of ANY business that "they feel" might impact the economy.

scotto2008
03-30-2008, 02:25 PM
Who can make money out of thin air?
Why, the Bubble Man can, but buyer beware
One day your dollar’s worth less than a dime
Cause bubbles all pop, it’s just a matter of time

"The Bubble Man" music video
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Q3peAYJSJSg

DFF
03-30-2008, 06:00 PM
This is economic version of the Patriot Act -- legislation based on fear which they'll quickly try to push through Congress (who, in case you haven't figured it out already, is filled with morons).

I can't wait to hear what Ron Paul's got to say about this JP Morgan-esque bullshit...

CurtisLow
03-30-2008, 07:47 PM
Let's fight back people!

raiha
03-31-2008, 12:38 AM
Maybe" The Little Red March That Could"(if ever it happens) ....could call in at the Federal Reserve Building and pelt it with monopoly money and ...rotten eggs.

If they kill the economy they kill themselves don't they? Its like the heart starts cannabalizing the liver. Maybe they could be assisted with hoisting themselves on their own petard.

raiha
03-31-2008, 01:15 AM
Oh and BTW, who audits the FED and how often? Are the results made public? Who are they answerable to? Besides the devil (that is)

therealjjj77
03-31-2008, 11:01 AM

Feeling's mutual. This whole thing is so well articulated. Let's get our mock interview person to draw disgusting correlations between centralized power and positive words like "modernizing & revitalizing".

Need we remind them that centralized power was fully idealized in the monarchs of Europe in the 1500s. Centralized control is not "modern". In fact, the monarchs didn't have enough people or as efficient of a free market due to market produced technology to be able to assert the extent of power that the feds are attempting now. Their systems collapsed and ours will certainly repeat history.

Try that for "modern".

jason43
03-31-2008, 11:25 AM
Its almost funny that the 'solution' they come up with to solve the Fed induced problem is to give the Fed more control.

I also heard Obama refer to the Fed as a 'Government Agency' which again underscores these candidates all have no idea what they are talking about...

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-31-2008, 11:27 AM
nt

rockandrollsouls
03-31-2008, 11:46 AM
Did anyone see this one yet...

http://money.cnn.com/2008/03/31/news/economy/paulson_regulation/index.htm?cnn=yes

acptulsa
03-31-2008, 11:48 AM
Oh and BTW, who audits the FED and how often? Are the results made public? Who are they answerable to? Besides the devil (that is)

Yeah, that's the fun part. We need the government agency the Fed to oversee the banks, but no one oversees the Fed because it's not a government agency. Beautiful, isn't it?

tropicangela
03-31-2008, 11:55 AM
Went on hiatus to focus on life until this hit the headlines today. Glad I have somewhere to turn. Long live the forums.

Mahkato
03-31-2008, 12:07 PM
Geez, it's becoming more tempting every day to empty my retirement and savings accounts today and spend it all on end-times provisions. I really hope I'm just an over-paranoid dystopian, but it all seems to be playing so well into the 1984/Animal Farm/etc story line.

parke
03-31-2008, 12:09 PM
Imagine little Orphan Annie.. singing 'Tomorrow' only the word is 'Amero'...

jcarcinogen
03-31-2008, 01:52 PM
So, this is the advice of the Treasury Department which is a part of the Executive branch which also takes Federal Income tax with their sub-department... the IRS.

Isn't that already unconstitutional enough?

mello
03-31-2008, 01:59 PM
Has Congressman Paul released a statement about what he thinks about this?

raiha
03-31-2008, 03:59 PM
Has Congressman Paul released a statement about what he thinks about this?

Just this:

http://www.house.gov/paul/tst/tst2008/tst033008.htm

So no-one audits the FED? Is this true? Are you kidding me???Whatever is the matter with Congress? Has the Fed EVER been audited? So you live in an economic dictatorship?

jd603
03-31-2008, 04:06 PM
Everyone cry for America.
:(

http://www.cnn.com/2008/US/03/28/financial.oversight/index.html

The end is near! Wow who would ever thing it would play out!

Give me liberty
03-31-2008, 04:08 PM
So the Democrats agree with them eh?

Then get the Democrats OUT OUT!!!!!! i say.

jcarcinogen
03-31-2008, 04:09 PM
Just this:

So no-one audits the FED? Is this true? Are you kidding me???Whatever is the matter with Congress? Has the Fed EVER been audited? So you live in an economic dictatorship?
What about auditing the United States Bullion Depository (Ft Knox), which has gold that was seized and made illegal by FDR for individual ownership?

raiha
03-31-2008, 04:13 PM
I heard that Fort Knox was empty. Where is the gold now?

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 04:19 PM
I heard that Fort Knox was empty. Where is the gold now?

Ask the Fed, its supposedly on its balance sheet. at least i think that is what Ron said in Freedom to Fascism.

Michael Ingram
03-31-2008, 04:22 PM
It seems eerily similar to Star Wars when the Galactic Senate gives Palpatine increased authority as a means for "stability". This time around Bernanke is Palpatine, lol

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 04:24 PM
It seems eerily similar to Star Wars when the Galactic Senate gives Palpatine increased authority as a means for "stability". This time around Bernanke is Palpatine, lol

I thought star wars took that from the rise of hitler?

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 04:26 PM
I thought star wars took that from the rise of hitler?

and I can't remember the exact details, but this wasn't the first time Germany was unite by a false flag op.
The original kingdoms of Gaul were united under a supposed French invasion, which was actually provoked by the King that was trying to unite the tribes of germany.

This method has been used over and over with 100% success in history.
I wonder if its being employed again... hmmm.

raiha
03-31-2008, 04:42 PM
I thought it was Lord of the Rings that was taken from the rise of Hitler. So Torchbearer are you telling me that nobody is quite sure where all that gold really is? This takes surreal to a whole new level.

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 04:48 PM
I thought it was Lord of the Rings that was taken from the rise of Hitler. So Torchbearer are you telling me that nobody is quite sure where all that gold really is? This takes surreal to a whole new level.

Our congressmen couldn't even tell ya...
Its being held by private international banks if the Fed is holding onto it.

raiha
03-31-2008, 05:07 PM
Does nobody ask questions, make demands, insist to know the whereabouts of the bullion? Isn't it illegal to not be transparent with something so important?I'm sorry. I'm completely gob-smacked about these revelations. Is this common knowledge?

dude58677
03-31-2008, 05:08 PM
Enough is enough. It's time we go to the Republican Convention and vote for Ron Paul even if it means us going to jail. THIS IS NOT TALK!!!:mad::mad::mad:

jahazii
03-31-2008, 05:10 PM
Does nobody ask questions, make demands, insist to know the whereabouts of the bullion? Isn't it illegal to not be transparent with something so important?I'm sorry. I'm completely gob-smacked about these revelations. Is this common knowledge?

Nope our great president Wilson got rid of it about 3 generations ago. Since then there have been a couple huge economic factors where they convinced us to stop auditing and no gold standard.

“I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men.” -Woodrow Wilson

Also I would guess 1/50 heard of the Federal Reserve 1/100 has a clue of what they do.

raiha
03-31-2008, 05:23 PM
And it's taken this long for a revolution to happen? Pinch me I'm dreaming! What! Since 1913!

I read the Dr Jeckyll book but i must have missed the bit about the gold being in a Zurich vault or somewhere...and i missed the non audit thingy. Well if your economy didn't impact on the global economy i (yes i confess it) would not be quite so perturbed but when you go down we all go with ya! And although i can cheer you good frustrated revolutionaries from the sidelines i can't really be a rebel in your country otherwise i will be defined as an 'enemy combattant' and we all know what happens to them! :eek:

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 05:33 PM
And it's taken this long for a revolution to happen? Pinch me I'm dreaming! What! Since 1913!

I read the Dr Jeckyll book but i must have missed the bit about the gold being in a Zurich vault or somewhere...and i missed the non audit thingy. Well if your economy didn't impact on the global economy i (yes i confess it) would not be quite so perturbed but when you go down we all go with ya! And although i can cheer you good frustrated revolutionaries from the sidelines i can't really be a rebel in your country otherwise i will be defined as an 'enemy combattant' and we all know what happens to them! :eek:

You've never seen "America: Freedom to Fascism"" ?

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 05:34 PM
Oh, and its not Dr. Jeckyll, its Jeckyll Island. That is where the treasonous plot was written.

raiha
03-31-2008, 05:37 PM
OOPs the two are inextricably interwoven in my brain - a psychotic schizophrenic and a wee island off the coast of Georgia...wonder why that might be? No, Ive not seen F to F yet although I've been wanting to. Broadband is horribly expensive in NZ.

torchbearer
03-31-2008, 05:39 PM
OOPs the two are inextricably interwoven in my brain - a psychotic schizophrenic and a wee island off the coast of Georgia...wonder why that might be? No, Ive not seen F to F yet although I've been wanting to. Broadband is horribly expensive in NZ.

You should see the movie. Aaron Russo asks all the questions you've been asking and more... you should see the answers.

raiha
03-31-2008, 05:45 PM
I will! Most definitely! Thanks!

jcarcinogen
03-31-2008, 06:39 PM
You should also watch The Money Masters for more information on Fort Knox etc.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-515319560256183936