PDA

View Full Version : My Letter to the Editor

rmholla
03-28-2008, 08:15 PM
The following is a letter to the editor I wrote and submitted to several newspapers in the Blair County area (also a few just outside the county). I know at least 2 of them have ran it so far. Feel free to modify it some and submit it to your local newspaper. LTEs are very effective and basically FREE advertising.

Most newspapers have campaign letter cut off dates so don't wait too long to send your letter in.

---
Title: Who Better?

Our economy is tanking. Who better to solve the problem than the candidate who has written several books on economics? (Some candidates can't even manage their campaign funds so how can we trust them to manage the federal budget?)

Our health care system is broken. Who better to fix the system than the candidate who is a practicing doctor? Do you want doctors making the rules or lawyers?

Our nation is at war. Who better to deal with the war than the candidate who is not only a war veteran but who has received more money from active duty military members than ALL OF THE OTHER CANDIDATES COMBINED?

So who is the Presidential candidate Republicans should vote for in the primary? Ron Paul! He will be first on your ballot.

Ron Paul was born and raised on a dairy farm in Pennsylvania!

---

JS4Pat
03-28-2008, 08:22 PM
Well done.

Simple and effective.