PDA

View Full Version : All Delegates Must Read This Urgent.

Phantom
03-28-2008, 01:11 PM
ALL DELEGATES MUST READ THIS URGENT.

Posted on the Daily Paul forum (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/44378) by Dr. Steve Parent (SGP)

According to rule # 14 (d) of the official RNC call (CALL FOR THE 2008 REPUBLICAN NATIONAL CONVENTION (http://www.state.nj.us/lps/elections/2008results/08primary-election/2008_Call_FINAL.pdf)) (PDF)

Each state shall endeavor to have equal representation of men and women in it's delegation to the Republican National Convention.

So what does this mean?

Only play this card if it favors you because it could also work against you.

If you have alternates and the party has your delegates out numbered look at the list and see if it is 50/50 men and women and if it is not for the rule to release delegates to even out the number to be 50/50.

This is a national rule not a state or county party rule and must be followed and this rule will trump any county or state rule in the RNC in your local level should they try to claim different.

Also see my draft to revoke McCain of any and all delegates where he agreed to accept matching funds here : http://www.dailypaul.com/node/44282 (http://www.dailypaul.com/node/44282)

hillertexas
03-28-2008, 01:26 PM
Bbuummpp

Bradley in DC
03-28-2008, 02:31 PM
There is no card to play. I've discussed this issue specifically with the RP official campaign, the counsel of the DC GOP and the leg counsel of the RNC many times.

Why do you keep posting bad info from Steve Parent?

Also, your two PDFs in your sig are the same as each other and the link I posted on RPF last year.

The other link to Anson's site still has bad info (eg, directing everyone to non-existent conventions in states that don't have them).

Phantom
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
Bradley in DC

Dr. Steve Parent is on RPI Radio (http://www.rpiradio.com/) tonight at 8pm EST - 7 pm Central time.

Make sure you phone in and tell Steve he is misleading people.

Dr. Steve Parent gave you a mention the other night by the way. :)

LibertyIn08
03-28-2008, 02:55 PM
There is no card to play. I've discussed this issue specifically with the RP official campaign, the counsel of the DC GOP and the leg counsel of the RNC many times.

Why do you keep posting bad info from Steve Parent?

Also, your two PDFs in your sig are the same as each other and the link I posted on RPF last year.

The other link to Anson's site still has bad info (eg, directing everyone to non-existent conventions in states that don't have them).

It's funny. When you try to be realistic on this site, you're called a 'defeatist' and told that you're 'a liability' to the movement.

Sandra
03-28-2008, 03:18 PM
Bradley, go away for an hour, have a tequila, then come back.

Brown Sapper
03-28-2008, 03:21 PM
Does anyone knows exactly what states McCain agreed to matching funds or know where you can find out?

Bradley in DC
03-28-2008, 04:32 PM
Bradley in DC

Dr. Steve Parent is on RPI Radio (http://www.rpiradio.com/) tonight at 8pm EST - 7 pm Central time.

Make sure you phone in and tell Steve he is misleading people.

Dr. Steve Parent gave you a mention the other night by the way. :)

I've posted corrections on his blog that he deleted without comment.

LibertyIn08
03-28-2008, 05:48 PM

Any comment disagreeing with the procedures is removed, not just yours. For example, many people in Illinois now believe that they can be elected national delegates thanks to Dr. Parent's postings. We have a loophole primary, and elect each national delegate in conjunction with our straw poll. The state convention could vote to unbound these delegates, but they are all McCain or Romney supporters as-is. Perhaps changing the platform and converting them would work, but nobody signing up as a delegate in Illinois has a realistic chance of becoming a national delegate, sparring some widespread illness among all of the alternatives as well.

He's giving people false hope. :cool:

smartguy911
03-28-2008, 05:59 PM
call in tonight and set it straight. If you guys think he is giving wrong info or false hope, why don't you call in and discuss it. lets make things clear.

Phantom
03-28-2008, 06:05 PM
Bradley in DC

Bradley, Steve is on shortly. Call in the show.

Cowlesy
03-28-2008, 06:18 PM
I don't even see how this comes into play.

"Endeavor". The only way I could see this thread being legitimate is if someone in a certain district in a state that has Delegates and Alternate Delegates----if a District with elected National Delegates was 3 Men as Delegates, 3 Women as Alternate Delegates...if one of the Women somehow petitioned to be a Delegate citing this rule?

This sounds like another goose chase.

humanic
03-28-2008, 06:21 PM
Parent is on now. I'm hoping Bradley or someone who agrees with him will call in; I'd like to hear an honest debate on this.

LibertyIn08
03-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I don't even see how this comes into play.

"Endeavor". The only way I could see this thread being legitimate is if someone in a certain district in a state that has Delegates and Alternate Delegates----if a District with elected National Delegates was 3 Men as Delegates, 3 Women as Alternate Delegates...if one of the Women somehow petitioned to be a Delegate citing this rule?

This sounds like another goose chase.

Don't be such a 'defeatist'. ;)

Cowlesy
03-28-2008, 06:33 PM
Hey I think this Steve Parent guy is a Ron Paul patriot. I am glad he is in the fight as I think he's very authentic. I just don't think he has a clue about the delegate process.

I do applaud Parent's (Phantom, is that you?) pressing people to get involved, and hopefully people learn the process.

LibertyIn08
03-28-2008, 06:35 PM
Hey I think this Steve Parent guy is a Ron Paul patriot. I am glad he is in the fight as I think he's very authentic. I just don't think he has a clue about the delegate process.

I do applaud Parent's (Phantom, is that you?) pressing people to get involved, and hopefully people learn the process.

Agree 100%.

humanic
03-28-2008, 06:36 PM
Someone call in and politely correct any specific information that he has wrong! :o

Phantom
03-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Cowlesy

If you are asking me if I am Steve the answer is no.