PDA

View Full Version : first battle should be NO TTC- no super hiway!!

squandertime
03-28-2008, 10:15 AM
TTC is the texas trans corridor.

"they" who hate individual freedom and who love globalism WANT this texas trans corridor.

we must want to stop it more than they want to build it.

i purpose that all ron paul meetup groups organize their first battle to stop this nafta super highway- and since texas is the first one to be raped, we texans should set a good example on the battlefield.

TTC = total government control

county protests should recieve county newsaper coverage.
we want newspaper coverage for the sole purpose of recruiting those who want to go rally at the texas state convention against the TTC!!

so how do we get organized??

how do we stop not only the TTC, but the whole dang globalist plan of uniting the US with canada and mexico.........

dont yall agree that this should be our first battle??

><> robin

squandertime
03-28-2008, 10:18 AM
http://www.saveourtexas.com/

10 minute video- it will put the fire in your heart.......

micahnelson
03-28-2008, 10:23 AM
Sort of agree, but this should be a local issue. If the nightly news doesn't say there is a massive highway between mexico and canada, then there isn't one.

Sad, isn't it?

Perhaps pictures could help us make this a national issue. Maybe we could make some sort of viral video along the lines of "So, how is the border fence coming? They can't afford to build a fence between Mexico and the southwest, but they have scraped up enough dollars to build this <cut to massive building project> Trans continental highway!"

If we make it mocking, we can get farther than if we try and "wake people up" with patriotic quotes and heavy metal music.

Don't get me wrong, I love patriotic quotes and heavy metal...

ronpaulhawaii
03-28-2008, 10:52 AM
Perhaps pictures could help us make this a national issue. Maybe we could make some sort of viral video along the lines of "So, how is the border fence coming? They can't afford to build a fence between Mexico and the southwest, but they have scraped up enough dollars to build this <cut to massive building project> Trans continental highway!"

Nice one!!!

Hi Robin, good to see you!

:)

Athan
03-28-2008, 06:10 PM
I have a genius idea because its not violent, cause harm, or anything crazy. Just unique, radical, and WILL piss off some people.

UNFORTUNATELY the method requires the damned thing be built to even work. I will not post this openly on the net though. Lets just say if enough people do it the whole thing will just be abandoned, and scrapped.

Only one clue: A highway is only as good as its convenience to drivers.

squandertime
03-28-2008, 08:40 PM
hey there micheal! great to see you!

the super hiway or border fence??----
hmmm, why have a fence when the objective is to have open borders, so lets build the hiway!

anyway...... i was just thinking that if we want to beat the "elites" then the best way is to stop the TTC......

maybe this is a local idea though..........

Athan
03-30-2008, 12:42 PM
Hi guys, if any of you have the Texas Republican Platform it specifically states on page 10 that the republian party does NOT support the TTC highway. Time to hold cornyn and perry accountable. Send them letters decrying them goddamned liberals.

Second, nobody is going to use a road when it is a damned headache.

boggie08
04-05-2008, 08:03 AM
Buy property directly in the path of the TTC. Then you can gather evidence and you will have standing in a case.