PDA

View Full Version : Global Warming Article

Fields
03-27-2008, 06:35 PM
http://media.www.studentvoiceonline.com/media/storage/paper808/news/2008/03/27/OpinionViewpoint/The-Mystery.Of.Global.Warmings.Missing.Heat-3288102.shtml

For my school newspaper. Comments would be just splendid.

Fields
03-27-2008, 07:39 PM
Angela thanks for the comment. I almost know for a fact you came from these forums. I rarely see such thoughtful comments from other parts of the web.

As to your question. I've already been hated on pretty hard. It's okay, I just want to get a different view point out there.

Fields
03-27-2008, 11:24 PM
bump for a single comment :(

Fields
03-28-2008, 12:47 AM
Good, I liked it, plus I liked how you mention Baghdad snowfall and China's winter, you should have also included glaciers in volcanos are forming.... lol but it was a good read.
Oh and I agree with you on less pollution and such so you basically have a good conservative article!

Thank you Hamadeh. Appreciate that.

Broadlighter
03-28-2008, 12:57 AM
Here's a little fuel to add to your fire: Now that springtime is in bloom and with summer around the corner, you are going to see more and more stories about global warming. It never fails.

We had some of the coldest temperatures in places around the world this past winter, but now that the season's are changing, it's time for the media to raise the spectre of Global Warming. Icebergs the size of Manhattan fall of the polar ice cap, new passageways through islands of northern Canada. Nation's fighting over territorial waters above the Arctic circle - Just don't forget to read the dates on the articles.

How convenient.

Alawn
03-28-2008, 01:47 AM
This is part one of eight of a documentary played in on English TV recently. It is absolutely amazing and a must see. The rest of the parts are on the side. I think it is one of the most important movies anybody can see. Everybody should watch the whole thing. There are so many people out there saying things for political reasons instead of looking at the facts. It should clear up any questions you have.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9119246014303435741