PDA

View Full Version : Congressman Brought Formal Charges Against the Federal Reserve already in 1933

dirtyp
03-27-2008, 02:48 PM
Congressman Brought Formal Charges Against the Federal Reserve already in 1933

On May 23, 1933, Congressman, Louis T. McFadden, brought formal charges against the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve Bank system, The Comptroller of the Currency and the Secretary of United States Treasury for numerous criminal acts, including but not limited to, CONSPIRACY, FRAUD, UNLAWFUL CONVERSION, AND TREASON.

The petition for Articles of Impeachment was thereafter referred to the Judiciary Committee and has YET TO BE ACTED ON.

So, this ELECTRONIC BOOKLET should be reprinted, reposted, set up on web pages and circulated far and wide.

Congressman McFadden on the Federal Reserve Corporation Remarks in Congress, 1934 AN ASTOUNDING EXPOSURE

Congressman McFadden’s Speech On the Federal Reserve Corporation
http://thelastmovement.blogspot.com/2008/03/congressman-brought-formal-charges.html

No1ButPaul08
03-27-2008, 03:48 PM
Louis T was a very interesing character.

From wiki:
McFadden was known as openly antisemitic. He claimed that Jews controlled the American economy, and that the United States had to choose between "God and the money changers who have unlawfully taken our gold and lawful money into their possession."[1] McFadden also blamed Jews for president Roosevelt's decision to abandon the gold standard, and claimed that "in the United States today, the Gentiles have the slips of paper while the Jews have the lawful money."[2] McFadden was also a supporter of Hitler and the Nazis' anti-Jewish policies. McFadden encouraged Hitler's attempts to destroy the alleged Jewish control of the German economy, media, education, and professions.[3] When McFadden ran for the presidency in 1936, one of his slogans was “Christianity instead of Judaism.”[4]

There were 3 attempts on his life, with the 3rd succeeding.

Carole
03-27-2008, 04:05 PM
I have recently been reading his speeches and have come to admire him and his efforts. Apparently, he was a strong speaker. I was so sad that they killed him. He deserves to have been honored for his efforts, but I suppose he was not.

We owe so much to Dr. Paul for his courage to stand up for what is right. Similar to McFadden, it is a dangerous position that he takes.

jyakulis
03-27-2008, 04:18 PM

From wiki:
McFadden was known as openly antisemitic. He claimed that Jews controlled the American economy, and that the United States had to choose between "God and the money changers who have unlawfully taken our gold and lawful money into their possession."[1] McFadden also blamed Jews for president Roosevelt's decision to abandon the gold standard, and claimed that "in the United States today, the Gentiles have the slips of paper while the Jews have the lawful money."[2] McFadden was also a supporter of Hitler and the Nazis' anti-Jewish policies. McFadden encouraged Hitler's attempts to destroy the alleged Jewish control of the German economy, media, education, and professions.[3] When McFadden ran for the presidency in 1936, one of his slogans was “Christianity instead of Judaism.”[4]

I think that reference is questionable at best. I looked up the book: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Michael

Anyone, that criticizes the bankers seems to get pegged with the anti-semitic lable. And it was true that Hitler blamed the bankers for world war one and the depression, which was partly true. I highly doubt Mcfadden endorsed concentration camps or taking away people's freedoms.

TruthAtLast
03-27-2008, 04:26 PM

From wiki:

Because whatever is on the perfectly unbiased public information portal Wikipedia is always the truth right? :rolleyes: