PDA

View Full Version : John Killian - AL Straw Poll Speech

austin356
08-19-2007, 03:32 PM
Here is one of the videos of John Killian's speech about Ron Paul. John is a Southern Baptist preacher and very respected in the state. Thank goodness preacher man Huckabee is not as passionate of a speaker as John!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doA-FjYzkww

Speech starts at :45.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-19-2007, 03:51 PM
You see those Ron Paul shirts at the beginning -- how they have Ron Paul on the back? Those are my shirts. If they only had something on the front, you wouldn't have seen that those guys were for Ron Paul in that video, or if you had walked into the room. You need to get 2-sided shirts and wear them constantly.

0zzy
08-19-2007, 04:38 PM
That's sexy.

Alabama Supporter
08-19-2007, 06:46 PM
This guy brought the house down. I know it got me PUMPED up.

honkywill
08-19-2007, 06:54 PM
You see those Ron Paul shirts at the beginning -- how they have Ron Paul on the back? Those are my shirts. If they only had something on the front, you wouldn't have seen that those guys were for Ron Paul in that video, or if you had walked into the room. You need to get 2-sided shirts and wear them constantly.

those were members of my group. i had one too but i decided to wear my homemade "ron paul is my homeboy" shirt instead.

you need to get some medium and large back on ebay.

BLS
08-19-2007, 07:02 PM
Yeah, that guy should be a speaker for RP. Man, he's good.

devil21
08-19-2007, 07:04 PM
Wow! They really need to get him to campaign for Ron in ALL of the southern states. NC, SC, GA, TN, AL, MS, LA and TX. He is a great speaker for the southern way of life and would get a LOT of attention.

Having said that, I really wish people would act a little more educated if they are going to support Dr. Paul with public statements like videos on YouTube. Ive never heard of a "straw pole" before. Maybe Im just anal about grammar and spelling but.....

Larofeticus
08-19-2007, 07:11 PM
That was really good.

It's a speech to an already convinced crowd though.

I want to see him give a speech to a less friendly crowd to see what he does differently.

Keith
08-19-2007, 07:17 PM
I was there, and there is no way that a video could capture the excitement in the room. John Killian did a great job. I am glad that the video got posted though for the benefit of people who could not experience it in person. I bet John Killian wishes his church got as excited on Sunday mornings as we got there. Maybe they do if he brings it this way every week.

quickmike
08-19-2007, 09:02 PM
Just one minor detail about the video........... Its Straw Poll, not "straw pole" LOL

austin356
08-19-2007, 09:33 PM
Just one minor detail about the video........... Its Straw Poll, not "straw pole" LOL

Everyone I did not post the video!! But I did not notice it either.

Actually kind of funny.

DeadheadForPaul
08-19-2007, 09:44 PM
That man was on fire! Love it

Texan4Life
08-19-2007, 09:56 PM
That man was on fire! Love it

Yeah, if that didn't pump you up I don't know what will... as red as he was he looked like he was going to catch on fire too! LOL.

awesome vid.

quickmike
08-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Awesome speech. Gotta get this on the next DVD that someone makes for sure! Im not even one bit a religious person, but I gotta tell you, I actually felt a little bit o' Jesus in me while watching that. good stuff.

austin356
08-19-2007, 10:18 PM
You guys, after watching it in person and then a couple times on youtube, I must say the actual speech was much better in person.

Its not really what he said, just how he said it, and I think we all know when there is such a speech it usually comes off much better when you are there first hand.

I will talk with a few organizers in the state and see if we might be able to get him to speak again at other events.

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-20-2007, 07:16 AM
those were members of my group. i had one too but i decided to wear my homemade "ron paul is my homeboy" shirt instead.

you need to get some medium and large back on ebay.

I'm putting in another order for 1000 today. I'll have all sizes back up on eBay in about a week and a half. For now, I only have white, all sizes.

Chase
08-20-2007, 07:31 AM
Dang, that guy is a really awesome speaker!