PDA

View Full Version : We can't blame Bush

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 12:36 PM
After listening to President George Bush Jr. give his extensive speech today on the removal of both the tyrant Saddam and his tyranny in Iraq, I realized that because he is asleep our leader should not be blamed for any possible corruption. He is so lost in and blinded by legal precedents -- a condition which leads Americans to think in an uncivilized and inhumane fashion -- that he fails to cherish the lightning in a bottle we have in the Constitution.
If President Bush fully appreciated the burden our founding fathers had with establishing a representative government of the people without it eroding into tyranny, he would realize it is he who plays the necessary evil part of a tyrant.
Unlike Saddam, most tryrants are like President Bush in that they are the nicest people in the world. Tyrants fail because they rule over legal institutions rather than over a government of the people; by the people; for the people. They are never part of a movement which would lead our nation towards civil purpose; rather, they are part of false movements which, just the opposite, erode away into tyranny. In turn, they use rhetoric of the false movement to mask a hidden agenda.
So, why is President Bush a sleeping tyrant? His administration was not part of a fresh movement to further establish the Constitution when he was elected. That was not his desire because he had other desires to acheive. So, his administration did not create new measures to lead our nation towards the civil purpose of government, something Reagan did in my opinion; but, he robbed left over legal precedents from Reagan and from his own father's adminstration.
One example of a legal precedent dug up from his father's administration was his own personal invasion of Iraq. From the younger tyrants point of view, a view from a very nice son and a wonderful person without a doubt, it is probable he feels justified in his present military actions in Iraq because he walked in the foot steps of his father.
The only fault President Bush should be blamed for was his judging Saddam a tyrant and his prior government a tyranny.

acptulsa
03-27-2008, 12:40 PM
The only fault President Bush should be blamed for was his judging Saddam a tyrant and his prior government a tyranny.

Can't agree with you today, sir. Firstly, Hussein was a tyrant. Secondly, the only way I can see Bush being the least bit innocent is to decide him a tool of Cheney, Rove and crew, and I think he's got just enough brain cells to be a willing tool.

Charge them all with treason and lock them up.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 01:26 PM
Can't agree with you today, sir. Firstly, Hussein was a tyrant. Secondly, the only way I can see Bush being the least bit innocent is to decide him a tool of Cheney, Rove and crew, and I think he's got just enough brain cells to be a willing tool.

Charge them all with treason and lock them up.

Wait. I think we need to rethink the burden of our forefathers here. Thomas Jefferson and James Madison weren't taking it personally when they created a two party system to challenge the tyranny established under President George Washington. What disturbed them greatly was their perception of the wheels coming off our new government before it immediately rolled off the road into tyranny.
Tyrants and tyranny are just the evils necessary to create legal precedents to implement the civil purpose of our government. The idea our founding fathers had was to get the tyrant and the tyranny to serve as civil servants by holding the civil purpose in the Constitution as supreme over the endless legal precedents that would be necessary to dispense it.
A similar relationship of what I am speaking here happened between the conflict of the Catholic Christians and the Protestant Catholics. While the legal precedents set up by the Vatican as the representative of God's authority still led Catholics to kneel down, the actual civil purpose in the bible revealed another plan to the Protestants to lift people off their knees. In this case, the Pope, the tyrant, was in charge of a tyranny made up of legal precedents which smothered what Protestants believed was the true civil purpose of God in the bible.
Still, there are some who hold the legal precedents of the Pope over the civil purpose in the Word and these people are still led to kneel.
It disturbs me that you share President Bush's perverted interpretation of what is a tyrant and what is the tyranny that he or she rules over.

acptulsa
03-27-2008, 01:37 PM
I don't believe I'm subscribing to Dubya's interpretation of anything, and I can find "civil" purpose in the actions of neither Hussein nor Bush.

TER
03-27-2008, 01:51 PM
Ignorance is not an excuse. He will pay dearly when he faces the Judge.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 02:09 PM
I don't believe I'm subscribing to Dubya's interpretation of anything, and I can find "civil" purpose in the actions of neither Hussein nor Bush.

People in the United States today are hateful because they sense we are losing our souls as Americans. So, the first step we should take in recollecting our souls is to drop hatred. Both hatred and violence need to be considered Unamerican traits.
If we don't have flesh and blood to blame but principalities and powers, then we should't have any reason for hatred and violence.
The legal institution, a business being run as a tyranny by both liberal and conservative law makers, is doing quite fabulously when compared to the poor functioning of our Constitutional government.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Ignorance is not an excuse. He will pay dearly when he faces the Judge.

During the beginning of American movements, people irresponsibly blame flesh and blood because they are desperate not to lose their American birthrights. This is the revolutionary part of the movement. Eventually after their souls begin to be recaptured, Americans take responsibility by blaming themselves. So, we have to have faith that President George Bush is only asleep at the wheel. Certainly, if he and others realized how horrible the crimes are that they have committed against the U.S. Constitution, then they would choose to cross the line to become true Patriots.

Dark_Horse_Rider
03-27-2008, 02:42 PM
During the beginning of American movements, people irresponsibly blame flesh and blood because they are desperate not to lose their American birthrights. This is the revolutionary part of the movement. Eventually after their souls begin to be recaptured, Americans take responsibility by blaming themselves. So, we have to have faith that President George Bush is only asleep at the wheel. Certainly, if he and others realized how horrible the crimes are that they have committed against the U.S. Constitution, then they would choose to cross the line to become true Patriots.

I think I know what you are saying... I think.... Like, if he really knew better, he wouldn't have done what he has done ? However when I see him talking on TV, the president has the look of someone that knows that they shouldn't be doing what they are doing.

FreeTraveler
03-27-2008, 02:47 PM
OP is baloney, sorry. King George the Third is a member of the CFR, and either knows full well what he's doing, or is being used as a tool. In either case, he's guilty as hell.

sophocles07
03-27-2008, 04:03 PM

This is crap. Anyone who lets off a man this stupid—who had the balls to want to be president, knowing full well how stupid he was—is straining...and I’m not sure why. This isn’t even that complex of a situation: I would wager money that most teenagers, having the situation explained to them, would easily see the idiocy and evil of such things as Bush has done.

I also think it is one of the most naive things to assume, that Bush is merely “ignorant”; at this point, if he doesn’t know, he’s being willfully evil in his actions.

And beside this: if by ignorance I killed 500,000-1,000,000 Iraqis and 4,000 US citizens tomorrow, would you let me off the hook? (Not to mention the massive amount of lying, etc involved)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 04:11 PM
OP is baloney, sorry. King George the Third is a member of the CFR, and either knows full well what he's doing, or is being used as a tool. In either case, he's guilty as hell.

To use a biblical example, Moses was asleep to any wrong doing committed against the Hebrew slaves while he had the position of an Egyptian Prince until it was later revealed to him that he was born of a Hebrew mother. I say that he was asleep because both the Egyptians and the Hebrews were blind to any wrong doing in their relationship.
While he only began to see that a problem existed at first, it wasn't until Moses later served as a Hebrew slave himself that he fully perceived that a problem existed with the caste system.
This was also true of the caste systems in western Africa where the master and the slave had a relationship that was at peace with one another in their society. Another example would be the relationship between the Hindus in India and the Untouchables who were delegated to cleaning their toilets at the bottom of the caste system.
Because he had a princely upbringing which is foreign to the majority, President Bush shouldn't be expected to be able to relate with most Americans. That is why our founding fathers included a Constitution for him to serve, obey and protect as a civil servant.
I would even go so far as to claim that Hillary, Obama and McCann are also asleep while pushing their false American movements. Perhaps in their own minds they feel they have an agenda which supercedes the Constitution. I can't help but roll my eyes every time I hear Hillary speak of American idealism and her worthless dallying in legal precedents.

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-27-2008, 04:30 PM
This is crap. Anyone who lets off a man this stupid—who had the balls to want to be president, knowing full well how stupid he was—is straining...and I’m not sure why. This isn’t even that complex of a situation: I would wager money that most teenagers, having the situation explained to them, would easily see the idiocy and evil of such things as Bush has done.

I also think it is one of the most naive things to assume, that Bush is merely “ignorant”; at this point, if he doesn’t know, he’s being willfully evil in his actions.

And beside this: if by ignorance I killed 500,000-1,000,000 Iraqis and 4,000 US citizens tomorrow, would you let me off the hook? (Not to mention the massive amount of lying, etc involved)

Considering the level of power granted to today's administration along with the absurd amount of tyranny interfering with our government , we shouldn't expect the President to suffer any more than just the distinction of going down in history, on both the national and foreign levels, as the most hated President ever.

notcarljung
03-27-2008, 06:44 PM
I put some blame on Bush, but also incorrect/fabricated intelligence. And some on myself for being coaxed into accepting the policy of nation building. Anyone who supported the war effort shares a bit of blame. But it's mostly the people who got it wrong up top! ;)

Uncle Emanuel Watkins
03-29-2008, 11:30 AM
I put some blame on Bush, but also incorrect/fabricated intelligence. And some on myself for being coaxed into accepting the policy of nation building. Anyone who supported the war effort shares a bit of blame. But it's mostly the people who got it wrong up top! ;)

What must George Bush Sr. think of his son's performance as President? What kind of conversations do they have together? Certainly George Bush Sr. has encouraged his son numerous times to trust in his instincts while ignoring the naive public. Certainly the mother of George Bush Jr. stands behind her son 100% regardless.
And most working for the tyranny -- the government left over when the people are excluded -- think in a similar fashion. Working for the legal institution of a tyranny pays law makers better than when working under for a functional government which holds the civil purpose of the Constitution supreme.
Who is to blame for this present situation? We are. When we aren't part of a movement of Americans desiring to strengthen the Constitution's foundation, we are part of the tyranny which erodes itself away from it.
Conservative or liberal, what 51% of the beast are we part of today and what 49% of it do we blame our problems? When we choose to be part of this beast, we willfully become part of the tyranny which blinds us all to the civil purpose in the Constitution or any erosions which occur away from it by the legislations of legal precedents.