PDA

View Full Version : Operation Sticker

zardiw
03-27-2008, 11:14 AM
Operation Sticker:

These are the ones from RonPaul2008.com. There's blue ones and white ones. But you can make your own with 3UP Avery labels. When I run out (I've got 1,000) I'll be making them.

Join in!...They stay up for a long time. Sometimes people pull them off, but it's hard cause they stick good...lol. Nobody notices when you put them up....Just have it ready to go when you go in...just takes a couple of seconds. On smaller businesses, I ask, and a lot of them say it's OK.......z

On Gas Pumps (I put them by the ATM where you pay also)

I hit Newspaper vending machines, Post office mail boxes, Pay phones, etc etc...

Chevron Pumps. I hit the ATM stations too.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3075/2339688874_9153f04237.jpg?v=0

Home Depot, eye level:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3017/2338854289_a08b5f142f.jpg?v=0

Lowes: I got the local Wal Mart too, but no pic.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3291/2339688998_bf5c2919ee.jpg?v=0

Home Depot inside:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2395/2338854311_4c8b5fbddd.jpg?v=0

z

Cogz
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
A revolution in disrespecting other peoples property rights is not the kind of revolution I want to be a part of.

sratiug
03-27-2008, 11:43 AM
A revolution in disrespecting other peoples property rights is not the kind of revolution I want to be a part of.

Look at it as proper regulation by sovereign individuals over the soul-less non person entities called corporations making up for the states abdicating their responsibility to charter only corporations in the public interest.

LibertyIn08
03-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Look at it as proper regulation by sovereign individuals over the soul-less non person entities called corporations making up for the states abdicating their responsibility to charter only corporations in the public interest.

That is about the worse justification I've ever read, verbose nature notwithstanding.

mczerone
03-27-2008, 11:49 AM
Please stop vandalizing other people's property, and you would do more for the cause in removing all the stickers that you have placed, then planting even 1 more.

One of the biggest problems we've had since the beginning has been overcoming behavior like this. People, people that could be Ron Paul supporters, see these improperly placed official campaign materials and get conditioned to be turned off by the words "Ron Paul".

Please decorate your car, your house, and you can even put up some signs up in high-traffic Public areas (Off ramps, busy intersections), but please make sure you take responsibility of removing those as required by local law.

HardFought
03-27-2008, 12:08 PM

When you have a boot standing on the back of your neck as they take your guns,computers,books and anything they deem terrorist materials. i am sure they will care a whole lot about your concern for property rights.

the idea of a peaceful revolution is foolish. The armchair revolutionary's that promote it are just dead wrong.

There has never been a peaceful revolution that has succeeded and never will be.

Fight or Die

mczerone
03-27-2008, 12:27 PM
When you have a boot standing on the back of your neck as they take your guns,computers,books and anything they deem terrorist materials. i am sure they will care a whole lot about your concern for property rights.

the idea of a peaceful revolution is foolish. The armchair revolutionary's that promote it are just dead wrong.

There has never been a peaceful revolution that has succeeded and never will be.

Fight or Die

Fight only when being fought. The right to bear arms is not a right to use them against anyone, but for the right to defend one's self, property, community, and society against those who may use like arms against you.

Satyagraha.

And who are "they"?

Please, fight your revolution your way, but when you voluntarily join someone else's revolution, be prepared to play by their rules.

robert4rp08
03-27-2008, 12:32 PM
haha nice

dannno
03-27-2008, 12:37 PM

Ugh.. not again..

OK...

The places he is putting these stickers are companies which are just as much apart of our broken system as the government is. They are the ones that control the media so that most folks do not get to hear the message of freedom. They lobby the government in order to create barriers to entry for the average citizen so they can reap even more profits and take even more of our rights.

They are the beast. They do not respect individual liberty, therefore I do not respect them or their property.

dannno
03-27-2008, 12:38 PM
Please stop vandalizing other people's property, and you would do more for the cause in removing all the stickers that you have placed, then planting even 1 more.

One of the biggest problems we've had since the beginning has been overcoming behavior like this. People, people that could be Ron Paul supporters, see these improperly placed official campaign materials and get conditioned to be turned off by the words "Ron Paul".

Please decorate your car, your house, and you can even put up some signs up in high-traffic Public areas (Off ramps, busy intersections), but please make sure you take responsibility of removing those as required by local law.

I'm sure glad you aren't the general of our revolution.

If it wasn't for patriots such as the OP, there would never have been a Ron Paul revolution close to what we saw.

mczerone
03-27-2008, 12:51 PM
I'm sure glad you aren't the general of our revolution.

If it wasn't for patriots such as the OP, there would never have been a Ron Paul revolution close to what we saw.

Hey, danno in CA, if all the original supporters were like the OP, we would have stayed at 2%. You all join the precinct leader program?

Did you walk door to door in your neighborhood, talking to voters?

I appreciate all efforts to get Paul's name out there, but how would you feel about a candidate if his supporters were putting stickers all over your retailers?

Don't waste your efforts in this manner - it only paints all of us as a bunch of punks and polarizes people away from what we need them to understand.

But if you don't believe me, go ahead and illegally plaster your little stickers all over your little suburb, and we will compare to the results of other precincts in your area. It'll be a little experiment.

Oh yeah - I sure as hell hope you didn't leave fingerprints or a full facial shot on security cam, or you won't be part of any 'revolution' for too long.