PDA

View Full Version : What should the RP campaign do about the "closed session"?

dsarver88
03-27-2008, 10:22 AM
Hello all,

I am very concerned about the most recent session of Congress - the one that was a "closed session".

I am not debating on whether or not this was right, legal, moral, etc. or what was discussed

However, I am concerned that I cannot find an attendance record nor an official statement on RP's attendance.

I would like to know if he attended at a minimum (why or why not?)

I don't need to know the details as they may have been truly "national security".

I will defer to RP for that decision - if I am willing to make him my president then I am comfortable with his call on leaving the meeting details secret.

But, a formal statement from his office and/or campaign would only enhance his stellar record for the people

So, what do you think RP should do?

See poll.

acptulsa
03-27-2008, 10:28 AM
No, I don't see a poll. But it would be nice to know if Dr. Paul attended (since he's so loathe to miss a session, I would assume he did) and anything he can tell us about it (like just what the broad subject of it was or if anything was passed).

dsarver88
03-27-2008, 10:30 AM
No, I don't see a poll. But it would be nice to know if Dr. Paul attended (since he's so loathe to miss a session, I would assume he did) and anything he can tell us about it (like just what the broad subject of it was or if anything was passed).

please try now. you replied before i could post the poll.