PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul right again. Muslims hate us for our foreign policy!

rational thinker
03-26-2008, 11:04 PM
h ttp://digg.com/political_opinion/Ron_Paul_right_again_Muslims_hate_us_for_our_forei gn_policy

libertythor
03-26-2008, 11:11 PM
dugg

Here is the tiny url.

http://tinyurl.com/2tszc6

Joseph Hart
03-26-2008, 11:25 PM
We should have a website for all the news that Ron Paul "Is right again!" Hows that sound? Anyone good with websitez? lolz

rational thinker
03-27-2008, 01:08 AM
We should have a website for all the news that Ron Paul "Is right again!" Hows that sound? Anyone good with websitez? lolz

Website would be overloaded with info.;)

David_Huxley007
03-27-2008, 03:27 AM
Muslims don't hate 'us'
they hate the US government

DFF
03-27-2008, 04:40 AM
Muslims don't hate 'us'

Correct. And for damn good reason. During the first Gulf war, we left behind tons of DU munitions (depleted Uranium) in southern Iraq. Their land and water are now forever contaminated with radiation.

GHoeberX
03-27-2008, 07:50 AM
In Europe, you would be looked upon very strange if you wouldn't understand this. It seemed so weird to me when I found out that in USA not everybody knows this. There's absolutely no question that USA worldwide impopularity (not only in muslim countries, but also in Europe, China and Russia) is due to their foreign policy.

acptulsa
03-27-2008, 08:06 AM
In Europe, you would be looked upon very strange if you wouldn't understand this. It seemed so weird to me when I found out that in USA not everybody knows this. There's absolutely no question that USA worldwide impopularity (not only in muslim countries, but also in Europe, China and Russia) is due to their foreign policy.

We're trying to educate the masses, but as you can imagine many people take the news a little too personally.

We kinda make ourselves unpopular spreading the gospel. But, you know, what can we do but try? Remember the flak the Dixie Chicks got for trying to tell the truth, or did that story not make it out of the States?

Anyeong
03-27-2008, 08:07 AM
Muslims don't hate 'us'

haha, you have no idea how many of "us" think their religion is wrong in every way and they'll all go to hell. I don't personally believe that but most of the christian/catholic/baptists around here share that lame view.

acptulsa
03-27-2008, 08:14 AM
haha, you have no idea how many of "us" think their religion is wrong in every way and they'll all go to hell. I don't personally believe that but most of the christian/catholic/baptists around here share that lame view.

Yeah, well...

A hermit who never belonged to an organized religion but was a good guy died and went to heaven. St. Peter tells him, "We have three groups. Would you prefer to be in with the Jews, most Christians and Muslims, or with the Hindus, Buddhists and other Eastern types?"
The guy asks, "What about the third group?"
St. Peter replies, "We can't place you there. You'd spoil everything. We have to keep them seperate. See, that's the Baptists, and they think they're the only ones up here."

molly_pitcher
03-27-2008, 08:51 AM
Yeah, well...

A hermit who never belonged to an organized religion but was a good guy died and went to heaven. St. Peter tells him, "We have three groups. Would you prefer to be in with the Jews, most Christians and Muslims, or with the Hindus, Buddhists and other Eastern types?"
The guy asks, "What about the third group?"
St. Peter replies, "We can't place you there. You'd spoil everything. We have to keep them seperate. See, that's the Baptists, and they think they're the only ones up here."

ha ha ha!