PDA

View Full Version : Is this economic collapse intentional to make way for the AMERO?

Lord Xar
03-26-2008, 08:41 PM
I've heard some say this economic meltdown is intentional and deliberate and is a way usher in the Amero and the "supposed need" for a NAU. Is this true, or more apt - does this have any viable conclusion?

I think one needs to investigate who owns Bear Sterns and to see if there was conflict of interest because JP Morgan took it over and wondering if JP Morgan is consolidating its power by folding all lesser , non affiliated banks, into its fold.

Your thoughts.

forsmant
03-26-2008, 08:47 PM
I think that depends on your perspective of the world. Does the central bank want to create a one world government run by central planners at the IMF/World Bank? I don't know and have a hard time believing that this has been the plan for over hundreds of years. For globalists, anything is possible, war, genocide, economic collapse, even global warming and aliens. Anything that can be used to unite the governments of the world under the direction of a select few who control all the planning.

banjojambo9
03-26-2008, 08:50 PM
HERES YOUR ANSWER _"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

NEPA_Revolution
03-26-2008, 08:50 PM
This crossed my mind. And the reason Romney dropped out in my opinion is to run aginst the Liberty Canidate in 2012, but thats my opinion.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
03-26-2008, 08:55 PM
nt

Kotin
03-26-2008, 08:56 PM
HERES YOUR ANSWER _"For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents ... to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."
- David Rockefeller, "Memoirs" autobiography (2002, Random House publishers), page 405

there it is.

satchelmcqueen
03-26-2008, 09:11 PM
IMO, yes. You must destroy one currency to bring in another. Watch a vid called the "money masters" on google video and see what I mean. I think its all planned, and only the rich will survive during the period of transition.

Feelgood
03-26-2008, 09:26 PM
Well duh! What do you think I have been on here screaming about, when you guys are all worried about getting RP re-elected to a Congress that will not exist in a few years. Or worrying about getting other RP Republicans elected to a Congress that will not exist in a few years. Why do you think I have railed so hard on so many on here, that couldn't remain focused on the ball. As I have said before, the only thing that matters is RP in the White House. If that does not happen this year, its done! Its all over, and all these other bullshit candidacies you guys are trying so hard to promote are moot and completely irrelevant. The only thing any of these things have accomplished, is you guys taking your eyes off the only goal that matters. Wake up people, wake the fuck up!

Become a delegate, as I am working so hard on becoming. National delegates are the ONLY thing any of you should be worrying about. If we dont get RP in, its over. Period. National ID card goes into effect this May...wake up people!!!!

AdamT
03-26-2008, 09:30 PM
IMO the collapse is planned, taking us one step closer to world government.

born2drv
03-26-2008, 09:32 PM
I don't know if it's so much intentional, but I think it's definitely a Plan B on the mind of the central bankers. If need be we have the domestic oil supplies to run our nation, and we have a workforce all be it fat and lazy, and we definitely have the underpinnings of what used to be a free market capitalistic society, and of course we have a very strong military ... so we have the potential to get off our asses and work hard for everything we consume and say "F U" to every nation holding our dollars. It wouldn't be pretty, we'd burn a lot of bridges and we would no longer be the wealthiest, super power, or be in a position to control commodities prices and the world in general, but we would survive and a unified currency with cheap labor in the south and rich reserves up north would make sense.

So no I don't think it's the plan, but if the checks start to bounce and our chinese credit card is taken away, then it's definitely plan B if you ask me.

IPSecure
03-26-2008, 09:59 PM
"We are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

- David Rockefeller "Traitor"

banjojambo9
03-26-2008, 10:13 PM
Thanks Ip Maybe They Will Read The Quote It Seems People Dont Seem To Grasp Its Meaning

parke
03-26-2008, 10:14 PM
you bet your ass it is.

Lest we forget, we have no rights.

I think the revolution needs to spread to the front doors of every fed res in the country. You want to make a statement? Get the 800,000 supporters to picket outside of them.

parke
03-26-2008, 10:18 PM
"We are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure - one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it."

When you own the press, the printing press and powerful politicians.. you get what you want.

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-26-2008, 10:25 PM
Of course it's the intentional plan. That is obvious to anyone who digs deep enough.

IPSecure
03-26-2008, 11:18 PM
So what does it take to bring Rockefeller and his cohorts up on Treason charges?

What is the penalty for Treason?

nc4rp
03-27-2008, 12:20 AM
the elite families could be taking all the wealth out of the dollar first, converting to gold/platinum, and will buy up all the ameros with that money later.

that means they steal the value of every dollar on earth as it crashes and is abandoned, and when ameros come out they buy it all up and own practically all the wealth of the entire North American Union. thats like multiplying their money by 10,000%

they have started the Nafta highway in Indiana.

Alawn
03-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Yes!

limequat
03-27-2008, 07:49 AM
Yes.

Have you read The Building of the North American Community published by the CFR? This document calls for the establisment of the "Community" by the year 2010. Time is running short, look for some "interesting" happenings in the near future!

Tedhunter
03-27-2008, 08:04 AM
Yawn. This is old news.

The plan reads like this: deliberately devalue the dollar (through Fed-manipulated interest rates, wars, etc) until it hyperinflates into worthless paper, American economy collapses, Americans suffer tremendously for a while, then our CFR-owned president (be it Hill, O!, or McWar) introduces a new currency (the Amero) to replace the worthless dollar, Americans praise their "savior" and embrace the new currency.

Meanwhile, we expand trade agreements (such as NAFTA), seize more land through eminent domain to expand the Trans-Texas Coordior into the rest North America, all while going softer on border security (by continuing to send our border guards over to the Middle East), entitlements for illegal immigrants, etc. Within a matter of years, we set up a Supranational Tribunal Court to address international legal issues between Canada, the US and Mexico.

The plans have already been drafted, and much of this is already in progress. It's not so much a conspiracy, as it is a concerted shift away from a sovereign US, towards global government. A difference of opinion, to put it mildly, between the elite world bankers who want a more managed and predictable society, and the rest of humanity.

liberteebell
03-27-2008, 08:16 AM
I've heard some say this economic meltdown is intentional and deliberate and is a way usher in the Amero and the "supposed need" for a NAU. Is this true, or more apt - does this have any viable conclusion?

I think one needs to investigate who owns Bear Sterns and to see if there was conflict of interest because JP Morgan took it over and wondering if JP Morgan is consolidating its power by folding all lesser , non affiliated banks, into its fold.

Your thoughts.

I've been convinced of this for a long time. What initially made me think something was wrong is the fact that our borders weren't sealed tight on the afternoon of 09-11-2001 and in fact, there has been a concerted effort to keep the borders wide open. And so I started reading and researching...

It's fairly easy to conceive considering the European Union and the Euro. I recently read that the reason the information is blatantly all over the web now is because the plan has been implemented to the point that there's nothing to stop it and nothing we can do about it.

Look around you: buy just about any product and look at the instructions. That's right; they're written in English, Spanish and French. Accidental? Somehow, I highly doubt it.

michaelwise
03-27-2008, 05:24 PM
Here me and here me good. This whole worldwide economic disaster was engineered by the great Alan Greanspan, my hero. He knew full well what the plans of the world central banking cartel were, and thanks to him, it will not turn out the way they planned. You see, after the dot-com collapse, everything was supposed to be bad enough that the US was supposed to submit to a new currency, that did not happen thanks to AG. Stock market loses were like 7 trillion dollars back then. Greenspan knew what the cartel wanted back then, so he engineered an enormous worldwide debt bubble so large that he knew would ultimately destroy the cartel banks and save American sovereignty.

It is painful medicine to take in order to bring down the banking cartel, but it is the only thing that could possibly work, and I think it will. That is why Allan Greenspan is my hero. 9/11 and the Iraq War was the central bankers answer to regain control, but the cartel's plan was no match for what Allan had in store for them. You see, Greenspan created so much worldwide debt that he knew the central bankers would choke themselves to death on it and Bernanke would assist in their demise. Weather planned or not, AG is responsible for taking down the world central banking cartel.

Margo37
03-27-2008, 07:09 PM
You guys are GOOD!

Is an International Financial Conspiracy Driving World Events?

By Richard C. Cook

URL of this article: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8450

Global Research, March 27, 2008

"They make a desolation and call it peace." -Tacitus

Was Alan Greenspan really as dumb as he looks in creating the late housing bubble that threatens to bring the entire Western debt-based economy crashing down?

Was something as easy to foresee as this really the trigger for a meltdown that could destroy the world’s financial system? Or was it done, perhaps, "accidentally on purpose"?

And if so, why?

Let’s turn to the U.S. personage that conspiracy theorists most often mention as being at the epicenter of whatever elite plan is reputed to exist. This would be David Rockefeller, the 92-year-old multibillionaire godfather of the world’s financial elite.

The lengthy Wikipedia article on Rockefeller provides the following version of a celebrated statement he allegedly made in an opening speech at the Bilderberg conference in Baden-Baden, Germany, in June 1991:

"We are grateful to the Washington Post, the New York Times, Time magazine, and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subject to the bright lights of publicity during these years. But the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government which will never again know war, but only peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in the past centuries."

This speech was made 17 years ago. It came at the beginning in the U.S. of the Bill Clinton administration. Rockefeller speaks of an "us." This "us," he says, has been having meetings for almost 40 years. If you add the 17 years since he gave the speech it was 57 years ago—two full generations.

Not only has "us" developed a "plan for the world," but the attempt to "develop" the plan has evidently been successful, at least in Rockefeller’s mind. The ultimate goal of "us" is to create "the supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers." This will lead, he says, toward a "world government which will never again know war."

Just as an intellectual exercise, let’s assume that David Rockefeller is as important and powerful a person as he seems to think he is. Let’s give the man some credit and assume that he and "us" have in fact succeeded to a degree. This would mean that the major decisions and events since Rockefeller gave the speech in 1991 have probably also been part of the plan or that they have at least represented its features and intent.

David Rockefeller at Harvard in 2006

Therefore by examining these decisions and events we can determine whether in fact Rockefeller is being truthful in his assessment that the Utopia he has in mind is on its way or has at least come closer to being realized. In no particular order, some of these decisions and events are as follows:

The implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement by the Bill Clinton and George W. Bush administrations has led to the elimination of millions of U.S. manufacturing jobs as well as the destruction of U.S. family farming in favor of global agribusiness.

Similar free trade agreements, including those under the auspices of the World Trade Organization, have led to export of millions of additional manufacturing jobs to China and elsewhere.

Average family income in the U.S. has steadily eroded while the share of the nation’s wealth held by the richest income brackets has soared. Some Wall Street hedge fund managers are making $1 billion a year while the number of homeless, including war veterans, pushes a million.

The housing bubble has led to a huge inflation of real estate prices in the U.S. Millions of homes are falling into the hands of the bankers through foreclosure. The cost of land and rentals has further decimated family agriculture as well as small business. Rising property taxes based on inflated land assessments have forced millions of lower-and middle-income people and elderly out of their homes.

The fact that bankers now control national monetary systems in their entirety, under laws where money is introduced only through lending at interest, has resulted in a massive debt pyramid that is teetering on collapse. This "monetarist" system was pioneered by Rockefeller-family funded economists at the University of Chicago. The rub is that when the pyramid comes down and everyone goes bankrupt the banks which have been creating money "out of thin air" will then be able to seize valuable assets for pennies on the dollar, as J.P. Morgan Chase is preparing to do with the businesses owned by Carlyle Capital. Meaningful regulation of the financial industry has been abandoned by government, and any politician that stands in the way, such as Eliot Spitzer, is destroyed.

The total tax burden on Americans from federal, state, and local governments now exceeds forty percent of income and is rising. Today, with a recession starting, the Democratic-controlled Congress, while supporting the minuscule "stimulus" rebate, is hypocritically raising taxes further, even for middle-income earners. Back taxes, along with student loans, can no longer be eliminated by bankruptcy protection.

Gasoline prices are soaring even as companies like Exxon-Mobil are recording record profits. Other commodity prices are going up steadily, including food prices, with some countries starting to experience near-famine conditions. 40 million people in America are officially classified as "food insecure."

Corporate control of water and mineral resources has removed much of what is available from the public commons, and the deregulation of energy production has led to huge increases in the costs of electricity in many areas.

The destruction of family farming in the U.S. by NAFTA (along with family farming in Mexico and Canada) has been mirrored by policies toward other nations on the part of the International Monetary Fund and World Bank. Around the world, due to pressure from the "Washington consensus," local food self-sufficiency has been replaced by raising of crops primarily for export. Migration off the land has fed the population of huge slums around the cities of underdeveloped countries.

Since the 1980s the U.S. has been fighting wars throughout the world either directly or by proxy. The former Yugoslavia was dismembered by NATO. Under cover of 9/11 and by utilizing off-the-shelf plans, the U.S. is now engaged in the military conquest and permanent military occupation of the Middle East. A worldwide encirclement of Russia and China by U.S. and NATO forces is underway, and a new push to militarize space has begun. The Western powers are clearly preparing for at least the possibility of another world war.

The expansion of the U.S. military empire abroad is mirrored by the creation of a totalitarian system of surveillance at home, whereby the activities of private citizens are spied upon and tracked by technology and systems which have been put into place under the heading of the "War on Terror." Human microchip implants for tracking purposes are starting to be used. The military-industrial complex has become the nation’s largest and most successful industry with tens of thousands of planners engaged in devising new and better ways, both overt and covert, to destroy both foreign and domestic "enemies."

Meanwhile, the U.S. has the largest prison population of any country on earth. Plus everyday life for millions of people is a crushing burden of government, insurance, and financial fees, charges, and paperwork. And the simplest business transactions are burdened by rake-offs for legions of accountants, lawyers, bureaucrats, brokers, speculators, and middlemen.

Finally, the deteriorating conditions of everyday life have given rise to an extraordinary level of stress-related disease, as well as epidemic alcohol and drug addiction. Governments themselves around the world engage in drug trafficking. Instead of working to lower stress levels, public policy is skewed in favor of an enormous prescription drug industry that grows rich off the declining level of health through treatment of symptoms rather than causes. Many of these heavily-advertised medications themselves have devastating side-effects.

This list should at least give us enough to go on in order to ask a hard question. Assuming again that all these things are parts of the elitist plan which Mr. Rockefeller boasts to have been developing, isn’t it a little strange that the means which have been selected to achieve "peace and prosperity for the whole of humanity" involve so much violence, deception, oppression, exploitation, graft, and theft?

In fact it looks to me as though "our plan for the world" is one that is based on genocide, world war, police control of populations, and seizure of the world’s resources by the financial elite and their puppet politicians and military forces.

In particular, could there be a better way to accomplish all this than what appears to be a concentrated plan to remove from people everywhere in the world the ability to raise their own food? After all, genocide by starvation may be slow, but it is very effective. Especially when it can be blamed on "market forces."

And can it be that the "us" which is doing all these things, including the great David Rockefeller himself, are just criminals who have somehow taken over the seats of power? If so, they are criminals who have done everything they can to watch their backs and cover their tracks, including a chokehold over the educational system and the monopolistic mainstream media.

One thing is certain: The voters of America have never knowingly agreed to any of this.

Richard C. Cook is a former U.S. federal government analyst, whose career included service with the U.S. Civil Service Commission, the Food and Drug Administration, the Carter White House, NASA, and the U.S. Treasury Department. His articles on economics, politics, and space policy have appeared on numerous websites. His book on monetary reform entitled We Hold These Truths: The Promise of Monetary Reform is in preparation. He is also the author of Challenger Revealed: An Insider’s Account of How the Reagan Administration Caused the Greatest Tragedy of the Space Age, called by one reviewer, "the most important spaceflight book of the last twenty years." His website is at www.richardccook.com.

Please support Global Research
Global Research relies on the financial support of its readers.

Your endorsement is greatly appreciated

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer: The views expressed in this article are the sole responsibility of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the Centre for Research on Globalization.

To become a Member of Global Research

The CRG grants permission to cross-post original Global Research articles on community internet sites as long as the text & title are not modified. The source and the author's copyright must be displayed. For publication of Global Research articles in print or other forms including commercial internet sites, contact: crgeditor@yahoo.com

www.globalresearch.ca contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance a better understanding of political, economic and social issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving it for research and educational purposes. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

For media inquiries: crgeditor@yahoo.com

© Copyright Richard C. Cook, Global Research, 2008

The url address of this article is: www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8450

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

© Copyright 2005-2007 GlobalResearch.ca
Web site engine by Polygraphx Multimedia © Copyright 2005-2007

Forward email

lucynuts
03-27-2008, 07:19 PM
http://digg.com/business_finance/Curtains_for_the_Dollar_in_Argentina_Brazil_Trade

Someone left a response with this

>How come you guys are so paranoid of this NAFTA and Amero stuff? It worked out pretty good for us in the EU.

and I responded with this.

If America turns to the Amero and then enters the North American Union it is a direct insult to the millions of Americans who have died since 1776 fighting to defend the liberty and prosperity we love. Furthermore steps towards the Amero and NAU will lead to a new North American Constitution just as there is now a European Union Constitution which in effect will render the old constitution useless. I cannot and will not disrespect those who have given their lives defending the ideals as listed within the American Constitution.

Signzit
03-27-2008, 08:26 PM
Here me and here me good. This whole worldwide economic disaster was engineered by the great Alan Greanspan, my hero. He knew full well what the plans of the world central banking cartel were, and thanks to him, it will not turn out the way they planned. You see, after the dot-com collapse, everything was supposed to be bad enough that the US was supposed to submit to a new currency, that did not happen thanks to AG. Stock market loses were like 7 trillion dollars back then. Greenspan knew what the cartel wanted back then, so he engineered an enormous worldwide debt bubble so large that he knew would ultimately destroy the cartel banks and save American sovereignty.

It is painful medicine to take in order to bring down the banking cartel, but it is the only thing that could possibly work, and I think it will. That is why Allan Greenspan is my hero. 9/11 and the Iraq War was the central bankers answer to regain control, but the cartel's plan was no match for what Allan had in store for them. You see, Greenspan created so much worldwide debt that he knew the central bankers would choke themselves to death on it and Bernanke would assist in their demise. Weather planned or not, AG is responsible for taking down the world central banking cartel.

This is a very interesting spin on the subject. As you know AG did nothing more than continue to do what the FED has always done, print expand and barrow. Forcing the world to buy oil in dollars and the International Bank of Settlements using dollars as their default currency is something out of AG hands. Did he accelerate the process maybe.

I'm more incline to believe it's like 1913 when Morgan bought up banks and companies for .25 on the dollar. Or like Rothschild did to england when Napoleon "Won" and their markets tanked.

No, we'll be back on top some day and maybe with a new currency but the rich will be richer and more people will have less.

It is interesting Spin the AG part, I would so love to believe it but our economy is almost that of a 3rd. world country, it's more level now and easier to fold into unified currency. I think we are right where they want us.

Carole
03-27-2008, 09:05 PM
"Not only has "us" developed a "plan for the world," but the attempt to "develop" the plan has evidently been successful, at least in Rockefeller’s mind. The ultimate goal of "us" is to create "the supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers." This will lead, he says, toward a "world government which will never again know war." "

And yet they have created every war in the past 100 years and funded both sides, all the while getting richer and richer.

James Madison
03-27-2008, 09:23 PM
It shouldn't be particularly surprising given Washington's track record concerning the border over the years. Neocons are scared out of there mind about some phantom enemy while the border sits wide open. Not only should this tell us something about the NAU but also about the War on Terror, as well. I think there's definitely a reason why the government allows drug smugglers to cross the border unchecked yet throws AMERICANS in jail for trying to arrest them. It's backwards and it's sad. I'm sorry folks but we're already in the North American Union. The official declaration in the future will only be a formality.

nc4rp
03-27-2008, 09:24 PM

all we have to do is associate McCain with Rockefeller and go viral. the people (and delegates who will be voting in the national convention) aint gonna like that.

Signzit
03-27-2008, 09:43 PM
This is my guy he's sharp, notice this uploaded Oct. 2007 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RhnHo3RDfg)

Shink
03-27-2008, 10:22 PM

Your thoughts.

This is what's going on. We can't get hung up on calling it the Amero, though, that is probably very much subject to change, but it will happen. When their fiat money scheme crashes and burns, they have the next one lined up, making sure all the while not enough people get it for it to be disputed widely. Through the use of incrementalism, they can accomplish these sort of things, keeping the past abuses out of recent memory, and the history as foggy and unclear as possible.

How anyone can say this is unintentional is beyond me. We know full well that Bernanke and Greenspan both were fully aware that they were inflating like wart-faced fat ladies. They have to have a contingency plan, which is, in part, the NAU and its central banking system.

Broadlighter
03-27-2008, 10:52 PM
Last night I was re-viewing Bill Stills' "The Money Masters." I carefully noted the part where Stills told about Herbert Hoover making 'heroic' efforts to prop up the economy which failed to get past a Democrat-controlled Congress as the Great Depression worsened. This, of course, set up FDR to win the White House.

When I heard this, a chill went through me - almost like deja-vu. It made me think all this economic downturn is setting us up for a Democrat, either Hillary or Obama, winning the White House, then ushering in the next step in the globalist's march toward World Government.

In FDR's time it was the confiscation of everyone's Gold bullion. Will it be the establishment of the NAU this time? Introduction of the Amero? Paving the NAFTA Superhighway? Establishing and possibly merging healthcare systems between Canada, US and Mexico?

There's another possibility afoot here. A friend of mine who follows Jim Sinclair copied and pasted this into an e-mail to me:

Dear CIGA:

In five to ten years Henny Penny can fall from the sky! But let me give you an alternative scenario to the recent statements made at the Reuter’s Mining Summit about the dollar and its relationship to gold.

The Advent of and Application of a Modernized, Revitalized, Federal Reserve Gold Certificate Ratio.

How Gold Re-enters the US Dollar Equation.

1. The dollar again enters a full-blown bear market as a product of its deteriorating internal fundamentals.

2. The march into the new system of Authoritarian Free Enterprise continues as a result of all the measures being adopted and reinforced to combat terrorism – perceived or otherwise.

3. There comes a point in the dollar decline that the public will support draconian measures as they are reassured by eminent authority and political consensus that this is the correct system fix.

4. At this point, major wealth reassumes a long dollar position.

5. There are two key items in the draconian plans, the first of which is the significant reduction of Federal entitlement spending for the common benefit of all. This is intended to stabilize the US Federal Budget deficits and save the dollar, thereby creating jobs and improving the US and global economic system. That is the spin. Authoritarian Free Enterprise favors the authority of commerce and not the common good. This is when policy changes will occur, the deficits will come into balance and the US dollar will enter a bullish period.

6. In the second move, gold enters the picture. Gold convertibility is not what will occur and the Gold Community will not be pleased by the role gold will play. Gold is coming back into the system not at the pleasure of present gold advocates but at the pleasure of the masters of the global economy.

Gold will function as a control item for the US dollar. Convertibility is simply too automatic and too cumbersome for the barons of commerce. Gold’s role, however, as a barometer and control item will be seized in the form of a modernized, revitalized Federal Reserve Gold Certificate Ratio.

Gold will be tied to levels of international dollar liquidity measured by the outstanding US debt in the hands of non-US entities. This is another view of the cumulative affect of the US Current Account.

Assuming the unfortunate event that the price of gold closes any day at the end of the open outcry session of the COMEX (simply as a point of measure) 3% above the $518 - $529 price level it can be considered having moved out of a normal bull market into a run away market. That run away situation would be the signal that gold has assumed its traditional role in attempting to balance the international balance sheet of the USA.

That is another way to say that the value of the gold held by the US Treasury would be at a market price that would when computed be equal to the amount of US Treasuries held by non-US entities calculated at par or 100 cents to the dollar issue price. That situation would be the balanced position of assets versus liabilities for the US dollar internationally.

That price then is recognized internationally by central banks and all gold is revalued on their respective balance sheets to this market price. By this means, the US Current Account now becomes the means by which the US Treasury must increase their gold position if the price of gold times the gold held by the US Treasury (Gold Certificates) is below the level of value at par times all the US Federal paper held by non US entities.

This is modernized because it is not like the old Federal Reserve Gold Certificate Ratio that was tied directly to the cost of money. It is revitalized because it moves to maintain the balance of the international balance sheet of the USA Inc.

Such a condition for a corporation is conducive to acceptance of its common shares. Such a condition by a country is conducive to the value of its common share namely its own currency. Thus, the old outdated and impractical US Federal Gold Certificate Ratio becomes modernized and revitalized.

If the holdings of US Federal paper dropped internationally, the US Treasury could stand pat or sell gold.

There is no question that instruments of speculation would immediately appear, allowing the market to place bets on the state of the US current Account, marking the price of gold to the assumed level thereby relieving the US Treasury of having to do anything at all but watch as the market keeps the US international balance sheet in balance for them.

The gold people would be quite pleased with the price of gold and quite displeased when they recognize whom it protects. However, the system of Authoritarian Free enterprise with a sound US dollar controlled by gold - not convertible but as a control item of US creation of international liquidity – would guarantee the dollar’s viability for generations to come.

It would reinstate a one-alarm system and that alarm would be turned off immediately in the marketplace or by the US Treasury at will.

The action of the marketplace or by the US Treasury would - if liquidity were c reated - assure that the balance sheet of the USA was always in balance.

The fix as predicted as the Reuters Mining Summit. That can only happen for short to the problem is a balance sheet fix and not a fix that gold convertibility will have any place in.

Yes, we may see a return to a gold standard, but not in a way that takes power out of the hands of the banking elites.