PDA

View Full Version : We Need To Start Up The Revolution Again!!!!!!!

AzNsOuLjAh27
03-26-2008, 07:30 PM
We can't just let the revolution die out like this, we must continue informing people about Ron Paul! If we let all this hard work go to waste we lost!! So Please continue telling people about what is really going on. We must inform the public about things like the depression that is comming, tell people that even Doland Trump says that we are headed towards a worse depression that we had during the 20's. We must keep the fight for our freedom. I really believe this our last chance, so please Let's just give it one more big push, get all the followers to get active again. Remember this is the fight for FREEDOM!!! I think one of the best way to wake people up is proving that the there really is a New World Order and an Illuminati pushing for a one world Government. SO PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE BIGGG PUSH!!!!!!

PS I'm not saying your not trying, all I'm saying is we need to work as hard as we did in the begining you are the reason why so many people woke up. :)

TER
03-26-2008, 07:31 PM
Fffffffrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddoooooooooomm mmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

FreedomRings
03-26-2008, 07:53 PM
The Revolution has touched hundreds of thousands of people. It can reach millions more if Ron Paul announces his run as an independent.

In other words, the Revolution's future is in Ron Paul's hands. And his decision may be strongly influenced by our actions and promises of support. Can we convince him to go for it?

satchelmcqueen
03-26-2008, 09:28 PM
I dont think paul will run as an independent unless he doesnt get the nomination in September. Even then who knows, but yet we still need to fight and get the word out about him. We must post adds in our local news paper. We must be the media for him on a local level. He can still win this as his delegates are voting to change the rules all the time and winning more places each week.

nate895
03-26-2008, 09:31 PM
I dont think paul will run as an independent unless he doesnt get the nomination in September. Even then who knows, but yet we still need to fight and get the word out about him. We must post adds in our local news paper. We must be the media for him on a local level. He can still win this as his delegates are voting to change the rules all the time and winning more places each week.

By then it is too late to get on ballots, unless the Libertarians changed their nomination.

Signzit
03-26-2008, 09:38 PM
By then it is too late to get on ballots, unless the Libertarians changed their nomination.

Which, they said they would do; if i remember it right or maybe .that was ralph, who said he'd step aside for Ron Paul.

A Ron Paul, Bob Barr ticket; I'd do that.

TruthAtLast
03-26-2008, 09:42 PM
The Revolution has touched hundreds of thousands of people. It can reach millions more if Ron Paul announces his run as an independent.

In other words, the Revolution's future is in Ron Paul's hands. And his decision may be strongly influenced by our actions and promises of support. Can we convince him to go for it?

The Revolution's future is NOT in Ron Paul's hands, though he could (and should) provide leadership and direction regardless of an Independent run. YES, we need to continue the "Revolution" but it has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul (even Ron Paul says this himself).

All those that keep tying this Movement to him are missing the entire point of him running in the first place. He wanted to inform the public, ignite the idea of Liberty and remind people of the ideals that this country was founded on. He wanted to warn people of the impending doom that our monetary and foreign policy is leading us to. And he has succeeded in this mission.

It is up to US to carry this "Revolution", not Ron Paul. It is up to US to build the organizational structures, experience, funding, and relationships needed to take back this country in the future. People are INSANE to think this can be accomplished in a single year. Ron Paul himself doesn't believe that. But we have had some great successes and it is very exciting to see the hard work of many dedicated supporters begin to pay off.

Our true victories will occur over time. I hope that Ron Paul plays a larger role but it isn't really up to him to hold our hand. There are MANY people that are emerging who will serve as the next generation of leadership for this Movement. They deserve our support for THEY are the future.

jrich4rpaul
03-26-2008, 10:28 PM
Lots of us are working toward becoming more active in politics thanks to Ron Paul. In that sense, the Revolution hasn't even begun to fade.

So Ron Paul doesn't win the presidency... it doesn't mean he lost.

alaric
03-26-2008, 11:51 PM
We can't just let the revolution die out like this, we must continue informing people about Ron Paul! If we let all this hard work go to waste we lost!! So Please continue telling people about what is really going on. We must inform the public about things like the depression that is comming, tell people that even Doland Trump says that we are headed towards a worse depression that we had during the 20's. We must keep the fight for our freedom. I really believe this our last chance, so please Let's just give it one more big push, get all the followers to get active again. Remember this is the fight for FREEDOM!!! I think one of the best way to wake people up is proving that the there really is a New World Order and an Illuminati pushing for a one world Government. SO PLEASE GIVE IT ONE MORE BIGGG PUSH!!!!!!

PS I'm not saying your not trying, all I'm saying is we need to work as hard as we did in the begining you are the reason why so many people woke up. :)

we continue to spread the word. my wife just talked to hq and they said they are preparing to actively seek write-ins, if it becomes neccesary!:cool:

Doktor_Jeep
03-27-2008, 12:11 AM
the Revolution need not always be loud.

I think fielding Paulian candidates for county, city, and state legislatures would be a good way to continue the revolution. Your county government affects your life more than someone at a desk in DC. And your county has the power to control what the feds do in it (when you have enough Paulians running it).

On the state level, we already see some states saying no to the PATRIOT act and Real ID. Filling the state legislature with Paulians would have the effect of secession, without redrawing the maps (yet).

It's not as centralized and does not seem like a big movement, but when the power-mad elites shoot for the White House and give that office more empirial powers, the only way to counter it would be on the state level, pretty much how the first Revolution was carried out. You would not have had victory trying to invade England and dethrone King George, but taking the 13 colonies under their own government did much better.

There are more and more Paulian candidates running in for county and state government. You seen the Ron Paul yard signs everywhere and few places where he did not have support. If there was one thing to learn from this first phase of the revolution, is that we can win at the lower level far easier.

But be warned! There is much more cronyism as the lower levels. The Paulian candidates who go up against corrupt county commissions and city councils will have more than political dirty tricks pulled on them. Things could escalate to sending bad cops after them to kill them, or teamster goons to beat them. Be prepared to defend your candidates on the local levels when this happens.

JaylieWoW
03-27-2008, 08:20 AM
The Revolution's future is NOT in Ron Paul's hands, though he could (and should) provide leadership and direction regardless of an Independent run. YES, we need to continue the "Revolution" but it has NOTHING to do with Ron Paul (even Ron Paul says this himself).

All those that keep tying this Movement to him are missing the entire point of him running in the first place. He wanted to inform the public, ignite the idea of Liberty and remind people of the ideals that this country was founded on. He wanted to warn people of the impending doom that our monetary and foreign policy is leading us to. And he has succeeded in this mission.

It is up to US to carry this "Revolution", not Ron Paul. It is up to US to build the organizational structures, experience, funding, and relationships needed to take back this country in the future. People are INSANE to think this can be accomplished in a single year. Ron Paul himself doesn't believe that. But we have had some great successes and it is very exciting to see the hard work of many dedicated supporters begin to pay off.

Our true victories will occur over time. I hope that Ron Paul plays a larger role but it isn't really up to him to hold our hand. There are MANY people that are emerging who will serve as the next generation of leadership for this Movement. They deserve our support for THEY are the future.

QFT!!!

I completely agree!! Ron Paul has MORE than met his share of responsibility in this struggle, just as the true free market is beholden to the consumer, so is a true FREE GOVERNMENT beholden to its citizenry. You cannot and should not expect ONE individual to carry the weight for millions. WE are the future of the revolution. Matter of fact, we owe Ron Paul quite a hefty debt for everything he's done since he first entered the halls of Congress. I fully intend on repaying that debt with double interest!

armstrong
03-27-2008, 08:31 AM
bump

SilentBull
03-27-2008, 08:47 AM
I don't think the revolution is dying. On the contrary, there are people on the radio who hated Ron Paul who are now being more respectful when they hear his name. We have Ron Paul type candidates running for Congress and Senate. We have people getting into their local GOP parties and changing their party platforms.

This is the revolution. That's what we need to understand.

CUnknown
03-27-2008, 10:15 AM
anon, it drives me nuts that people are now being respectful to Dr. Paul. These same people were slandering him ruthlessly if they mentioned him at all just a couple months ago. Now, they don't deem him to be a threat any longer, so they can be nice again. I'm glad he gets a nice reception these days, but remember that would change in a hearbeat if he actually started to threaten the system again.