PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Ruffini

Bradley in DC
08-19-2007, 01:36 PM
http://www.patrickruffini.com/2008wire/

To be clear, this guy is no fan of Dr. Paul's. That said, he runs a good news aggregator site. Until recently, not sure when exactly, but I just noticed it, he FINALLY added Dr. Paul to his metrics on the right-hand column (blogs, MSM, etc.).

lynnf
08-19-2007, 03:53 PM
http://www.patrickruffini.com/2008wire/

To be clear, this guy is no fan of Dr. Paul's. That said, he runs a good news aggregator site. Until recently, not sure when exactly, but I just noticed it, he FINALLY added Dr. Paul to his metrics on the right-hand column (blogs, MSM, etc.).

I found this in an article on the site about Huckabee and his NH plan in following in Buchanan and B. Clinton's footsteps:

"But now that the money has started to flow his way, with 16 fund-raisers scheduled since he finished second in Iowa, and he has begun to establish a position for himself in the race, the rest of the steps no longer look nearly as implausible. It has been done before."

So let's not take Huckabee for granted. Hopefully, we'll add our own surprises.

lynn

Scribbler de Stebbing
08-19-2007, 03:58 PM
I found this in an article on the site about Huckabee and his NH plan in following in Buchanan and B. Clinton's footsteps:

"But now that the money has started to flow his way, with 16 fund-raisers scheduled since he finished second in Iowa, and he has begun to establish a position for himself in the race, the rest of the steps no longer look nearly as implausible. It has been done before."

Some folks on this very forum poo-poo-ed the notion that Iowa was important. We are indeed proceeding beyond Iowa, but as Huckabee is seeing, Iowa was the key to credibility and fundraising.

lynnf
08-19-2007, 04:00 PM
I found this in comments on another article on this site about FT coming to the Iowa state fair Friday, it sounds pitiful! The article was touting the huge crowd that Fred drew:

"Anonymous said...

When are you going to wake up and face reality that Fred Thompson looks very old and very ill. What is wrong with some of you? This man should be home with his family. One campaign appearance in well over a week and then can only walk 20 minutes with Sen Grassley before having to rest, ignores people calling his name, and rides around in a golf cart not eating? That man is is ill and the sooner some of you realize it maybe he will decide to stay home with his young children and not be putting stress on himself.

Quit deluding yourselves as the man would have been in the race in the spring if he was completely well.

He had 100 supporters and if that is a mob, then you do Romney math for how many are at his events."

tmg19103
08-19-2007, 04:06 PM
HaHA - My Goon Tactic YouTube is number 4 on his list.

It has not reset, but it already has overy 8,000 views today per my Account seetings on YouTube, making it one of the top YouTube views for the days. Great P.R.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kU8ZbMYgyc