PDA

View Full Version : Gallup Pres McCain?

Bradley in DC
03-26-2008, 04:25 AM
http://www.gallup.com/poll/105589/Gallup-Daily-Obama-Clinton-Back-Tie.aspx

The bigger problem for the Dems is that John McCain edges both potential rivals. A trend of late.

McCain, 47%, Obama, 44%
McCain, 47%, Clinton, 45%

http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/032408DailyUpdateGraph4.gif

http://media.gallup.com/poll/graphs/032408DailyUpdateGraph5.gif

GunnyFreedom
03-26-2008, 04:28 AM
I think you owe me a new keyboard - I just puked.

Bradley in DC
03-26-2008, 04:34 AM
I think you owe me a new keyboard - I just puked.

Sorry about that, obviously not my prediction nor desire. :o

GunnyFreedom
03-26-2008, 05:32 AM
Well, all my life I have voted Republican for President in every election in which I was eligible to vote, but this year, if I were still voting the "lesser of evils" I would wind up picking :shudder: Hillary. I HATE Hillary. I DETEST Obama, but I DESPISE John McCain. I'd sooner lop off my Rocky Mountains with a spoon and fry em up in butter than to support that treasonous lying bastard. This year, we (thus far) now have a choice between probably the three worst contenders in American history. If you had told me 4 years ago that today, of the given candidates that I'd rather Hillary, I'd have decked you. Thank God I'm committed to write-in Ron Paul, (and am looking towards the Congress Project) or for the first time in my life I might have to sit out a general election.

GunnyFreedom
03-26-2008, 05:34 AM
PS - is it just me, or is there not a general 'downward trend' for the averages of BOTH McCain/Obama and McCain/Hillary ?

Growing dissatisfaction of the electorate-general?

tod evans
03-26-2008, 05:48 AM
PS - is it just me, or is there not a general 'downward trend' for the averages of BOTH McCain/Obama and McCain/Hillary ?

Growing dissatisfaction of the electorate-general?

i believe the more they speak the more dissatisfied with them the public will become.
granted lots of voters believe what they`re fed but most folks have a built in b.s. detector and as more exposure is given to the "anointed three" more folks will call b.s.

HOLLYWOOD
03-26-2008, 09:43 AM
I'm wondering what the "TIES" are between Gallup and the GOP?

But like the poster on the "Why RP lost the primary in Florida"...

America is full of POLITICAL IDIOTS

LEK
03-26-2008, 10:19 AM
Well, all my life I have voted Republican for President in every election in which I was eligible to vote, but this year, if I were still voting the "lesser of evils" I would wind up picking :shudder: Hillary. I HATE Hillary. I DETEST Obama, but I DESPISE John McCain. I'd sooner lop off my Rocky Mountains with a spoon and fry em up in butter than to support that treasonous lying bastard. This year, we (thus far) now have a choice between probably the three worst contenders in American history. If you had told me 4 years ago that today, of the given candidates that I'd rather Hillary, I'd have decked you. Thank God I'm committed to write-in Ron Paul, (and am looking towards the Congress Project) or for the first time in my life I might have to sit out a general election.

They're all the same.
It just appears that there are difference to make it look like a contest.
But, no matter who gets in, the outcome will be the same.

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 10:22 AM
Of course, it's a very long time 'till November. We should probably save our ammo. People are too busy watching the Democrats destroy each other to think critically about the other idiot. McCain is our job.

Nirvikalpa
03-26-2008, 10:29 AM
I guess parents want their children to be drafted. I guess I'm going to have to break my own leg. :(

crazyfingers
03-26-2008, 11:24 AM
McCain will win in a landside, especially if Obama gets the Democratic nomination. "God Damn America"? I may just be a "typical white person" but I don't think that will play too well in the heartland.

luke-gr
03-26-2008, 12:11 PM
Gunny, your post #4 made me LOL!

I have been seeing similar polls on McCain vs the other two.

abruzz0
03-26-2008, 02:33 PM
This is disturbing news, my friends. What's even more disturbing, my friends, is that these polls have been pretty accurate so far. The American people, my friends, as is the case every 4 years, will flock together like the sheep they are and follow the orders of the MSM.

abruzz0
03-26-2008, 02:35 PM
McCain will win in a landside, especially if Obama gets the Democratic nomination. "God Damn America"? I may just be a "typical white person" but I don't think that will play too well in the heartland.

America is damned either way. Obama? McCain? My friends, it doesn't matter. Like it or not, America will be damned. After all, why should we be blessed?