PDA

View Full Version : Stop McCain Protests Wherever McCain Goes

ftsmallwood
03-26-2008, 01:26 AM
Mobilize now to stop McCain. Here's a list of his campaign events, as posted on his website. If you're located in a region he's campaigning, please mobilize to protest against McCain's coronation in full force. Embarass him with hundreds of people campaigning against him. Show him Ron Paul rules.

-------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --

03/24/2008
La Jolla Finance Luncheon
La Jolla, California

-------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- --

03/24/2008
California Finance Reception, Palm Desert
Palm Desert, CA

03/25/2008
Orange County Fundraising Luncheon
Newport Beach, California

03/25/2008
Los Angeles Finance Reception
Los Angeles, California

03/26/2008
Pebble Beach Finance Luncheon
Pebble Beach, CA, Finance Lunch

03/26/2008
San Francisco Finance Reception
San Francisco, CA

03/27/2008
Salt Lake City Finance Lunch
Salt Lake City, Utah

03/27/2008
Colorado Finance Reception
Denver, Colorado

03/28/2008
Las Vegas Finance Luncheon
Las Vegas, Nevada

03/31/2008
Campaign Speech in Meridian, MS
Meridian, Mississippi

04/03/2008
Campaign Speech in Jacksonville, FL
Cecil Field Airport

04/22/2008
Pennsylvania Primary
Vote for John McCain!

04/25/2008
Oklahoma City Finance Reception
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

Read More

Straight Talk Express
Get pictures, video and more from the road

Join Today

Donate Online

Become a McCain Ace

Feb March 2008 Apr

S M T W T F S
> 24 25 26 27 28 29 1
> 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
> 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
> 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
> 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
> 30 31 1 2 3 4 5

DFF
03-26-2008, 02:18 AM
Since they're all peas from the same sell-your-soul-to-the-corporate-pod shouldn't we be mobilizing to stop Osama and Billary, too?

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 06:17 AM
Since they're all peas from the same sell-your-soul-to-the-corporate-pod shouldn't we be mobilizing to stop Osama and Billary, too?

They're actually doing a pretty good job beating each other up. McCain is the one we need to deal with first.

We need to prove that "presumptive nominee" is too presumptuous.

rpfreedom08
03-26-2008, 06:25 AM
Yeah I have a sick feeling McCain will be the next president. How this happend I have no idea. I thought people had enough of George Bush???

peters
03-26-2008, 06:31 AM
Will you also do the truly evil things, like asking logical questions? :)

The "Where will the money for more war come from?" or "When will we repay that huge debt?" could prove embarrassing for the man.

rpfreedom08
03-26-2008, 06:34 AM
Yeah I wish more people would ask relevant and logical questions rather than "9/11 truth". Remember we want people to think about the issues not get pissed off at 9/11 truthers.

Truth Warrior
03-26-2008, 07:06 AM
How about, "How come none of you folks ever talk about implementing the CFR agendas?"?

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 07:09 AM
How about, "How come none of you folks ever talk about implementing the CFR agendas?"?

Too obscure. How about asking questions about the economy or why we need to play Iraqi Police Dept. for a century.

P.S. Does he disclose his personal investments? Should we ask if he has stock in Halliburton, the Carlysle Group and/or other defense-related industries? A hundred years of war--is this a conflict of interest?

Truth Warrior
03-26-2008, 07:14 AM
Too obscure. How about asking questions about the economy or why we need to play Iraqi Police Dept. for a century.

P.S. Does he disclose his personal investments? Should we ask if he has stock in Halliburton, the Carlysle Group and/or other defense-related industries? A hundred years of war--is this a conflict of interest?

The obscurity is a very large part of the ongoing tragedy.<IMHO> :(

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 07:27 AM
The obscurity is a very large part of the ongoing tragedy.<IMHO> :(

To crack a nut, it is first necessary to split the shell. We have to address what they can see before we can get them to ask, "What's inside of this?"

slacker921
03-26-2008, 07:29 AM
make "Republicans against McCain" or "McCain isn't a Republican" signs.. nice, professional silk screened ones... or... shoot.. one of these posters (http://www.cafepress.com/cp/customize/product.aspx?clear=true&no=53) with a nice big pic of him grimacing and those words would be pretty effective for under $15. rubber cement it to a piece of foam-core and you'd be good to go.

If your signs are spray painted then it's easy for people to dismiss you as being one crackpot and not part of a larger movement... 10 of you there with professional looking signs will scare the crap out of them.

Using Paul signs would allow them to dismiss you as sore losers, troublemakers, etc.. but just generic "Republicans" against him is something they'll have a very hard time with. Your signs have to indicate you are a Republican otherwise you'll blend in with the Dems and others.... "9/11 Truth", "Stop McCain", etc will get you counted amongst the angry Dems and give the Repubs more reason to rally around McCain.

Truth Warrior
03-26-2008, 07:46 AM
To crack a nut, it is first necessary to split the shell. We have to address what they can see before we can get them to ask, "What's inside of this?" The nut seems to have a very tough shell, it's been around, intact and obscure, for 80 some years. :rolleyes:

acptulsa
03-26-2008, 08:11 AM
The nut seems to have a very tough shell, it's been around, intact and obscure, for 80 some years. :rolleyes:

Giving up, Warrior? We have more tools available than ever before (ain't the 'net wonderful) and they've seldom if ever overreached this badly. Strike while the iron's hot!

JS4Pat
03-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Is there any type of handout or website of short bullet point reasons why Republicans/Conservatives should not support McCain?
If not, I’ll start a list.

I think we need a list or website called:

100 Reasons Why Conservatives Should NOT Support John McCain

1. John McCain teamed with Ted Kennedy and attempted to give amnesty to every illegal alien in America, and even wished to grant them access retroactively to Social Security benefits accrued under illegally used numbers while here against the current law.

2. John McCain removed your right to speak out against political candidates (including him) through advocacy ads in the 30-60 days before a primary or general election. The infamous McCain-Feingold legislation proves he couldn't find an originalist judge if the man was sharing a pair of pants with him.

3. John McCain has endorsed the whole "Man Made Global Warming" propaganda. He has teamed with Lieberman to offer legislation to create a carbon cap and trade system that the Congressional Budget Office believes will add energy costs to each family of between $560 – 1,800 per year, with the money raked in dispersed out in R&D grants, or government pork barrel goody contracts as I interpret it.

4. John McCain voted against the “Bush” tax cuts more than once, voted for amendments to keep the death tax alive, and a refers to the huge tobacco tax increases he supported as "fees".

5. John McCain supported gun control measures with rules that would have effectively shut down gun shows and gun sales between private parties. He teamed with Andrew McKelvey's Handgun Control spinoff called Americans For Gun Safety. A real champion of the little guy our McCain. Gun Owner's Of America rating - F

6. John McCain has stated he would vote for the international anti-sovereignty Treaty of the Seas if it was "tweaked" a little. This compact would give an international body the jurisdiction to dictate naval forces movement, oceanic weapons and technology testing, and set and collect fees and divy up rights and royalties to all energy resources found and recovered at sea in current international waters.

Some More Reasons (http://www.buchanan.org/blog/?p=949)

Banana
03-26-2008, 08:39 AM
Personally, I'd pass out a flier reading something like this.

I don't vote criminals for President. <insert a pic of McCain>

McCain broke laws that he himself co-sponsored with Feingold. A criminal is not worthy of the office of President and McCain has shattered my confidence.

In FEC reported filed 2/29, he has spent $58 million, breaking the cap set by FEC. This was in despite of the letter sent on 1/x/xx by FEC chairman Mason warning he could not withdraw without FEC's permission as there were questions about his using the promise of public funding as a collateral for private loans.

Not only he broke the letter of law, but also the spirit of law as well.

He used his eligibility of FEC funding to gain ballot access in (list states), bypassing the streneous petitioning process. Now he wants out of FEC funding, but not without that luxury!

Why should I vote for a criminal? Would you?

Something like that.

Truth Warrior
03-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Giving up, Warrior? We have more tools available than ever before (ain't the 'net wonderful) and they've seldom if ever overreached this badly. Strike while the iron's hot!
Nope! Just getting more sick, tired and frustrated. < grumble, grumble, grumble > :D

SteveMartin
03-26-2008, 08:54 AM
Just chant "songbird, songbird, songbird" at him, wherever he goes. He'll crack...freak out on national TV....

alaric
03-26-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah I have a sick feeling McCain will be the next president. How this happend I have no idea. I thought people had enough of George Bush???

they just told the diebold machines to tell us who we 'voted' for.

alaric
03-26-2008, 09:04 AM
Just chant "songbird, songbird, songbird" at him, wherever he goes. He'll crack...freak out on national TV....

actually, wearing a queen of diamonds sign, like in manchurian candidate. That would make him go absolutely bonkers! But you'd have to prepare to be arrested.

mczerone
03-26-2008, 09:06 AM

Give Bush a different name and a better service-record (well McCain's story is better anyway), and he can't lose.

Sadly, McCain isn't just Bush III - He's the DemoBush. A Democrat wearing the Bush-political-school clothing of being the goofy front-man to the nefarious evil doers American Military Contractors and other Big Money interests.