PDA

View Full Version : Wow Wow Wow... Can you feel the energy rising again?! I sure can...

RonPaulVolunteer
03-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Ron Paul's chances of getting the nomination are sooo slim, but NOT impossible. Man we gotta keep going. Keep going. Keep going.

Lincoln beat impossible odds to win the nomination. If he could do it, PAUL can do it too.

I feel a new rising passion and excitement in the air. I hope you can feel it too.

Even if he doesn't nail the nomination, there's so much work to do. Let's be about it!

FOR RON PAUL!!!!

OptionsTrader
03-25-2008, 11:09 PM
It helps greatly when the Dems are absolutely self destructing.

AJ Antimony
03-25-2008, 11:12 PM
Ron Paul's chances of getting the nomination are sooo slim, but NOT impossible. Man we gotta keep going. Keep going. Keep going.

Lincoln beat impossible odds to win the nomination. If he could do it, PAUL can do it too.

I feel a new rising passion and excitement in the air. I hope you can feel it too.

Even if he doesn't nail the nomination, there's so much work to do. Let's be about it!

FOR RON PAUL!!!!

I don't feel it or see it. Ron's not really doing anything to light fires under us people. He needs to start making some statements to get people fired up!

CurtisLow
03-25-2008, 11:22 PM
Ron Paul! Ron Paul!, Ron Paul! Ron Paul!

jrich4rpaul
03-25-2008, 11:29 PM
For liberty!

Rhys
03-25-2008, 11:33 PM
when it comes time to actually vote for a nominee, one has to ask, is it even moral to cast a vote for John McCain?

Cleaner44
03-25-2008, 11:36 PM
I do wish Ron would do a campaign rally like Philly had. Remember Philly? Damn, those were the good times!

RonPaulVolunteer
03-25-2008, 11:37 PM
I don't feel it or see it. Ron's not really doing anything to light fires under us people. He needs to start making some statements to get people fired up!

Do your parents still feed you? Or do you have to go and get your own sustenance?

Yom
03-25-2008, 11:39 PM
Do your parents still feed you? Or do you have to go and get your own sustenance?

:confused:

RonPaulVolunteer
03-25-2008, 11:47 PM
:confused:

Well he's expecting something from Ron Paul. Maybe Ron Paul's expecting something from US?!

Kludge
03-25-2008, 11:56 PM
Well he's expecting something from Ron Paul. Maybe Ron Paul's expecting something from US?!

I was under the impression that Dr. Paul was the one running for president. He keeps repeating the same messages, which were only exciting the first time he said them.

He needs to start raising his voice again, giving us new perspectives, act like the kook he's portrayed as! People became interested when he was at his loudest, during the early debates.

Give the media something to talk about!

Signzit
03-26-2008, 12:09 AM
I was under the impression that Dr. Paul was the one running for president. He keeps repeating the same messages, which were only exciting the first time he said them.

He needs to start raising his voice again, giving us new perspectives, act like the kook he's portrayed as! People became interested when he was at his loudest, during the early debates.

Give the media something to talk about!

So you want him to dance and sing a new tune, huh lol? No, I don't think so, not when so many people don't even know who he is.

Plus, the two step, is something Ron Paul does not do. Let's leave the dancing to the whores, shall we?

TruthAtLast
03-26-2008, 12:30 AM

i agree. this "excitement" is coming from the Grassroots, not from Ron Paul. Yes it is exciting but it has little to do with Ron Paul getting a nomination.

It is exciting to see people waking up and beginning the first stages of infiltrating the establishment. From delegate successes to new congressional candidates to new grassroots organizations and projects forming. THAT is where the excitement is. It is exciting to think that this isn't just going to be a flash in the pan "movement" like so many expected. Ron Paul has really stepped back quite a bit and I've heard almost NOTHING from the campaign. They wont even return calls for many candidates and other grassroots projects looking for endorsements and/or advice. But we continue to push for liberty and it is really encouraging to see that we are talking ownership of this Revolution and making things happen ourselves.

My fear is that this presidential race is the catalyst that ignites this effort and when it is over, then what? What happens when the next president is sworn in and there are no more immediate Congressional races. THAT is going to be the true test of this Movement. Do we go back into hibernation or do we continue to fight, organize, and build an infrastructure for long-term success?

Conza88
03-26-2008, 02:41 AM

w00t for COWLESY. ;)

tangent4ronpaul
03-26-2008, 03:42 AM
Yes - there is a rise in energy, but it needs to be bigger...

we're riding a wave, and at the moment that's rebounding upward...

-n

Dequeant
03-26-2008, 04:14 AM
I don't think we're going to see the energy levels we saw in the last 2 months of 2007......at least not in the sense we're used to.

I think as of a month or so ago, the majority of the ones that remain are those dedicated to the MOVEMENT, and not necessarily to Ron Paul. There's a difference, and if you haven't accepted that yet......I'd imagine you won't be around too much longer either. However, now that we're seeing RP Groupies fade away and actual movement minded individuals taking the reigns.....we'll see more political progress in the form of elected officials and changing party politics.

So don't confuse this energy as a burst in Ron Paul votes.....see it as a the revolution train picking up momentum.

nc4rp
03-26-2008, 08:28 AM
Yes - there is a rise in energy, but it needs to be bigger...

we're riding a wave, and at the moment that's rebounding upward...

-n

exactly. the other candidates wave is short and jerky up and down movement. Paul's is long and drawn out, distant peaks and valleys.

yep the wave is going back up. at this rate, the peak appears to be coming just before the national convention, which is perfect imo.

dsentell
03-26-2008, 08:42 AM
A week or two ago, RP was seen on some Old Media networks talking about current economic problems. We need to get him out there with more of this -- current, specific and fresh.

Little by little, the lights are coming on in people's minds and they are realizing, "Wow! This man is a genius."

wgadget
03-26-2008, 10:17 AM
Maybe his campaign should do something to combat Nancy Reagan's assertion that John McCain is the only one left running......???? It's being plastered all over the radio today. IMO, we don't need any more cement poured onto this misinformation.

dirknb@hotmail.com
03-26-2008, 10:32 AM
I don't think we're going to see the energy levels we saw in the last 2 months of 2007......at least not in the sense we're used to.

I think as of a month or so ago, the majority of the ones that remain are those dedicated to the MOVEMENT, and not necessarily to Ron Paul. There's a difference, and if you haven't accepted that yet......I'd imagine you won't be around too much longer either. However, now that we're seeing RP Groupies fade away and actual movement minded individuals taking the reigns.....we'll see more political progress in the form of elected officials and changing party politics.

So don't confuse this energy as a burst in Ron Paul votes.....see it as a the revolution train picking up momentum.

Exactly. The Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign has just been a boost to the movement that already existed.